PDA

View Full Version : Tonights games

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Anyone else not went to the Wimbledon v MK Dons game?

High-On-Hibs
14-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Sevilla fail to convert another penalty.

SteveHFC
14-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Leicester are winning the champions league.

Mainstandman
14-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Did you see that the programme has no mention of MK Dons, maybe we should try that for the hearts. http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/afc-wimbledon-fail-to-acknowledge-mk-dons-in-matchday-programme/story-30203665-detail/story.html

frazeHFC
14-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Weird how the Brechin v Airdrieonians game was an 8.45pm kick off. :confused:

Bostonhibby
14-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I wasn't going but right at the last minute I decided definitely not to go when I seen who the MK dons manager was.

hibbysam

Due to the bridge being shut, needed to delay kick off, also Cowdenbeath Elgin was 8.15 for the same reason.

ballengeich

It's because of travel problems caused by closure of the Forth Bridge. Cowdenbeath v Elgin kicked off late too.

Nakedmanoncrack
14-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Leicester are winning the champions league.

All those who thought changing their manager was wrong have gone quiet.

Sir David Gray
14-03-2017, 10:29 PM
It's because of travel problems caused by closure of the Forth Bridge. Cowdenbeath v Elgin kicked off late too.

Why would Cowdenbeath and Elgin need to kick off late due to the Forth Road Bridge being closed when there would be no need to go anywhere near the Forth Road Bridge if you were travelling from Elgin to Cowdenbeath? :confused:

I can just about understand the Brechin-Airdrie match being affected but not this one.

Lancs Harp
14-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Why would Cowdenbeath and Elgin need to kick off late due to the Forth Road Bridge being closed when there would be no need to go anywhere near the Forth Road Bridge if you were travelling from Elgin to Cowdenbeath? :confused:

I can just about understand the Brechin-Airdrie match being affected but not this one.

Gladys and Bert got stuck in tescos prior to kick off, delaying kick off doubled the gate.

hibbysam
14-03-2017, 10:31 PM

Probably because players done necessarily stay in the towns they play. Most of them probably work in Edinburgh or Glasgow and getting to the game would be a nightmare. Officials also.

Nakedmanoncrack
14-03-2017, 10:32 PM

Maybe the referee was from South of the bridge and was held up?

Pedantic_Hibee
14-03-2017, 10:35 PM

Which to me says far more about the players than anything else. Without Ranieri, 95% of that team would never sniff a league winners medal in the Premier League.

ballengeich
14-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Probably because players done necessarily stay in the towns they play. Most of them probably work in Edinburgh or Glasgow and getting to the game would be a nightmare. Officials also.

A proportion of the home supporters would be coming back from work in Edinburgh too.

Sir David Gray

Maybe the referee was from South of the bridge and was held up?

Fair point.

frazeHFC
Due to the bridge being shut, needed to delay kick off, also Cowdenbeath Elgin was 8.15 for the same reason.

Of course, cheers, even though it disrupted my journey I never even thought of that as a reason!

PatHead
14-03-2017, 10:48 PM

I'm just not back.

JimBHibees
15-03-2017, 07:49 AM

Not so sure think he was done up like a kipper by players and probably the new coach. Hope they still go down and get knocked out now when last season was wanting them to win the league.

18Hibee75
15-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Did you see that the programme has no mention of MK Dons, maybe we should try that for the hearts. http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/afc-wimbledon-fail-to-acknowledge-mk-dons-in-matchday-programme/story-30203665-detail/story.html
They've done that because they do not even think of them as a club as they stole the original club! Mental.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

ian cruise
15-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Not so sure think he was done up like a kipper by players and probably the new coach. Hope they still go down and get knocked out now when last season was wanting them to win the league.

I only considered this morning that maybe Ranieri wasn't the driving force behind their success and Shakespeare was the one really pushing them, which is why the players are responding better now Ranieri is gone? Still feels like they weren't trying in the league (or were trying to get Ranieri the sack?) which is not on.