PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together The 12th Man

18Hibee75
14-03-2017, 04:58 PM
We obviously have a very important run of games from now until the title is decided and personally I think the fans this season have been different class for the most part.

I genuinely believe that we have helped with wins over Dundee Utd, hearts etc. But it's the games like Dumbarton and Morton at home where we really need to motivate the players and get right behind them. It's these types of games that we seem to struggle in, whether it's motivation or whatever. If we can get large crowds and make some noise we can genuinely help the team get over this finishing line, no moaning no booing. GGTTH

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2017, 07:35 PM
We obviously have a very important run of games from now until the title is decided and personally I think the fans this season have been different class for the most part.

I genuinely believe that we have helped with wins over Dundee Utd, hearts etc. But it's the games like Dumbarton and Morton at home where we really need to motivate the players and get right behind them. It's these types of games that we seem to struggle in, whether it's motivation or whatever. If we can get large crowds and make some noise we can genuinely help the team get over this finishing line, no moaning no booing. GGTTH

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Unfair for those of us who are sexually inadequate and attend matches solely to abuse players in order to bolster our own damaged egos. Sanitise that sort of thing out of the game and it's dead.