PDA

View Full Version : Raith at home

steelendhibs
13-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Why a delay in rescheduling the Raith game? Surely there can only be so many dates available and they have known it would need to be rescheduled for over a week

hibee_girl
14-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Just seen on twitter it's been rescheduled for Wednesday 26th April

PatHead
14-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Wonder if we will have the league won by then or if that will be the game ?

CallumLaidlaw
14-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Wonder if we will have the league won by then or if that will be the game ?

Would prefer to be going into the Aberdeen game with the league wrapped up.

Kojock
14-03-2017, 01:08 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7379

1van Sprou7e
14-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Would prefer to be going into the Aberdeen game with the league wrapped up.

Yeah just realised that including this Raith game, there will be just 3 league games after the semi. Will we have a 10+ point lead at that time? Time will tell

Not In The Know
14-03-2017, 01:42 PM
yep going into the semi with the league in the bag would be perfect.

what would be the likely scenario for this to happen? winning our next 3 home games would be a good start I reckon

PatHead
14-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Callum ,So would I but would like it at home so as many fans can be there as possible.

Coults1875
14-03-2017, 02:27 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7379

That raith kit is one of the worst of this season

Bristolhibby
14-03-2017, 04:39 PM
yep going into the semi with the league in the bag would be perfect.

what would be the likely scenario for this to happen? winning our next 3 home games would be a good start I reckon

It's almost too early to guess.

We've a run of three home games

Dumbarton
Falkirk
Morton

Two of those are now against our closest rivals (Falkirk & Morton), so those will be 6 pointers.

We then have two away trips to Dunfermline and Fortress like Cappielow v Morton (surely we must be the team to win there?)

Then the week before the semi Queen of the South at home.

At this weekend Morton and Falkirk play each other. Falkirk have to go to Dundee Utd on the 8th.

Throw in a battling St Mirren who both Falkirk And Morton play at home.

Plus there will be games where all 4 of us will lose/draw when we are expected to win.

Basically too difficult to think about at the moment.

Tomorrow's game to look out for is St. Mirren v Dundee Utd. Obviously want a Buddies win.

Then we need to take care of our own result against Dumbarton on Saturday.

J

BullsCloseHibs
14-03-2017, 08:11 PM
This is Hibs' year (again) 💪

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2017, 08:19 PM
It's almost too early to guess.

We've a run of three home games

Dumbarton
Falkirk
Morton

Two of those are now against our closest rivals (Falkirk & Morton), so those will be 6 pointers.

We then have two away trips to Dunfermline and Fortress like Cappielow v Morton (surely we must be the team to win there?)

Then the week before the semi Queen of the South at home.

At this weekend Morton and Falkirk play each other. Falkirk have to go to Dundee Utd on the 8th.

Throw in a battling St Mirren who both Falkirk And Morton play at home.

Plus there will be games where all 4 of us will lose/draw when we are expected to win.

Basically too difficult to think about at the moment.

Tomorrow's game to look out for is St. Mirren v Dundee Utd. Obviously want a Buddies win.

Then we need to take care of our own result against Dumbarton on Saturday.

J

St. Mirren are our potential insurance policy.

weecounty hibby
14-03-2017, 09:27 PM
St. Mirren are our potential insurance policy.
I would have agreed when they beat us, but they then followed that up by getting pumped by Raith. We just need to focus on winning our own games. No one ever does Hibs favours

Nicho87
14-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Anyone able to put all the teams fixtures of the top 4 for the remaining weeks so we can predict the remaining results. Too lazy.

Billy Whizz
14-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Anyone able to put all the teams fixtures of the top 4 for the remaining weeks so we can predict the remaining results. Too lazy.

Me too, go and post it for me thanks

Topographic Hibby
14-03-2017, 10:55 PM
During a break at work today, I knocked up an Excel spreadsheet with fixtures, dates, current points, maximum points etc etc for top 4 - but I forgot to transfer to my cloud drive, so it's stuck on a work PC for now!!

Nicho87
14-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Done my total points was very harsh on us.

Hibs 72
Falkirk 69
United 68
Morton 67

As I say was very generous to the other 3.
I really think we would have to collapse majorly to lose this.

cammy1969
15-03-2017, 04:58 AM
Done my total points was very harsh on us.

Hibs 72
Falkirk 69
United 68
Morton 67

As I say was very generous to the other 3.
I really think we would have to collapse majorly to lose this.

I don't think any of the others will finish on more the 65 points on your points you got us dropping 9 points 3 games imo can't see that we only lost 3 in 27 games so far so can't see getting beat 3 out of last 9. I think we will stay unbeaten till end now with 2or 3 draws but time will tell. I think Morton will finish 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk