PDA

View Full Version : The best squad in the country

InchHibby
13-03-2017, 05:34 PM
The new The Rangers manager is certainly a dreamer, he just stated on STV Sport that he has inherited the best Squad in Scotland.
Thirty odd points behind their other half, at least ten behind Aberdeen, never won a major since they stopped cheating. This guys another Cathrine.

Bostonhibby
13-03-2017, 05:41 PM
The new The Rangers manager is certainly a dreamer, he just stated on STV Sport that he has inherited the best Squad in Scotland.
Thirty odd points behind their other half, at least ten behind Aberdeen, never won a major since they stopped cheating. This guys another Cathrine.

Was the country in question Qatar?

Otherwise it does sound like we have another Cathro on our hands. Let the fun begin.

where'stheslope
13-03-2017, 05:48 PM
If Lennon came out and said," I've got a load of rubbish to manage here", it would not make good reading?

So to come out and try and big up your inherited players is nothing new, but the supporters will lap it up no doubt!!!!

SRHibs
13-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Dembele is probably 5/6 times as valuable as their entire squad.

SRHibs
13-03-2017, 06:26 PM
If Lennon came out and said," I've got a load of rubbish to manage here", it would not make good reading?

So to come out and try and big up your inherited players is nothing new, but the supporters will lap it up no doubt!!!!

Worked perfectly for Butcher to be fair! Oh, wait...

MWHIBBIES
13-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Dembele is probably 5/6 times as valuable as their entire squad.Not after Sunday, utterly hopeless.

KeithTheHibby
13-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Pandering to the masses, nothing more.

Joe6-2
13-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Pandering to the masses, nothing more.

The good old hun media lapping it up too!

13-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Just arse sooking to the huns. Perhaps he's been taking tips from the Daily Record.

Lancs Harp
13-03-2017, 08:07 PM
In their own minds Rangers are favourites to win the next world cup.

BullsCloseHibs
13-03-2017, 08:09 PM

Dream on.

What a foolish quote.

BullsCloseHibs
13-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Their fans need another 'Trainspotting' going-over (sick boy style)

Smartie
13-03-2017, 08:19 PM
I don't think their fans, who will have seen the crap their team has served up over the past month and a bit, will buy it one bit.

GreenLake
13-03-2017, 08:41 PM
The best c*** in the squad

JackLadd
13-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Just a load of old cobblers, Sevco players I mean. :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
13-03-2017, 08:45 PM

Even he can't believe that, so why say such rubbish? It's just vapid nonsense; just noise.

snooky
13-03-2017, 08:54 PM

The best squad in the country - Top contender for the next series of "Surprise! Surprise!"

hibbydog
13-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Some utter nonsense coming from his direction about rangers history. Doesn't even know that they were founded in 2012 and have never won a major trophy.....

fat freddy
13-03-2017, 09:42 PM
reading between the lines hes just letting the people know that they dont need to sign any new players as hes happy with what he has inherited. He took the job knowing that there is no budget for players, by saying they are the best he is putting out the message that spending money to improve the squad isnt necessary.

Sir David Gray
13-03-2017, 09:44 PM
I would have said that they're currently on track to be simply third best. :greengrin

Eyrie
13-03-2017, 10:20 PM
reading between the lines hes just letting the people know that they dont need to sign any new players as hes happy with what he has inherited. He took the job knowing that there is no budget for players, by saying they are the best he is putting out the message that spending money to improve the squad isnt necessary.

I'm sure that King will be delighted to know that his £30m war chest won't be required for players, which will help him to buy all the remaining shares in Sevco.

Deansy
13-03-2017, 10:41 PM
I'm shocked - thought Cathro was a shoe-in for 'F*DD OF THE YEAR' this season but Pedro's thrown his hat in the ring before he's even started - THE CHALLENGE IS ON !

greenlex
13-03-2017, 11:00 PM
I'm fairly sure something's lost as he translated it in his head. He probably meant to say he can't sign anyone so this is the best it's gonna be.

jgl07
14-03-2017, 05:27 AM
Some utter nonsense coming from his direction about rangers history. Doesn't even know that they were founded in 2012 and have never won a major trophy.....
What about the prestigious Petrofac Training Cup?

Viva_Palmeiras
14-03-2017, 06:03 AM
In time we'll come to recognise that Pedro is in fact Nigel Farage's stunt double...

sleeping giant
14-03-2017, 07:02 AM
That 144 years and 50 odd titles chat was cringeworthy.

patlowe
14-03-2017, 12:01 PM
To give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he said "for us" it is the best squad. In a lost in translation sort of way, I think he may mean that he needs to instill that attitude in the players as he can't change anything on that front between now and the end of the season. I don't think anyone in their right mind could seriously believe Rangers have a better squad than Celtic right now, but maybe I am giving him too much credit.

where'stheslope
14-03-2017, 03:51 PM

Must be prestigious as it took them 4 attempts to win it!!!!

Must be the big cup???

snooky
14-03-2017, 04:01 PM
That 144 years and 50 odd titles chat was cringeworthy.

:agree: That sounded suspiciously like a planted line (composed by A.N.Other)

Baader
14-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Really should have immediately been placed in a straightjacket after coming out with that.

hibbydog
14-03-2017, 06:31 PM

Ach yer right....sorry warbs. Good luck in yer new job !

Joking aside, sky sports putting up a table showing rangers being founded 144 years ago and listing the trophies that the old, cheating, now liquidated and non existent club won makes me ****ing furious.

So take yer 92nd minute cup final defeat and weep, suckers. How sweet a victory for honest sport that really was.

Yaaaaassaassss!!!