PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Bartley

angus hibby
13-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Hi, after a good while looking on from outside, finally decided to get involved on here. And a strange opening post I know....did I imagine it or did Bartley disappear down the tunnel during first half on Friday night?? I saw him head that way and can only assume he went off. Reappeared a few mins later. Call of nature perhaps??

HH81
13-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Hi, after a good while looking on from outside, finally decided to get involved on here. And a strange opening post I know....did I imagine it or did Bartley disappear down the tunnel during first half on Friday night?? I saw him head that way and can only assume he went off. Reappeared a few mins later. Call of nature perhaps??

Number 1 or number 2?

snooky
13-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Willie warmer?

MB62
13-03-2017, 02:07 PM

He did indeed, and the commentators mentioned it.

stantonhibby
13-03-2017, 02:07 PM

This was mentioned by the commentator.....Something along the lines of the 4th official saying' he had never seen anything like it', I'm assuming he was talking about the toilet break

Diclonius
13-03-2017, 02:11 PM
So we were briefly playing with 10 men in the 1st half?

XXIVMMXVI
13-03-2017, 03:38 PM
If true, a good spot! I was at the game and had no idea this happened. Must have been the smoke :wink:

Jumbo
13-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Noticed him nipping off whilst at game, was only off for about 30 secs so don't think a number 2 😳

angus hibby
13-03-2017, 04:04 PM
He did indeed, and the commentators mentioned it.

Cheers. As usual, can't see that corner of the pitch at Tannadice from where I was so didn't know if he'd nipped off as he was bleeding or if he needed the loo!

Bostonhibby
13-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Was sure I heard a chorus of

"Marvin Bartley, he pisses where he wants. Marvin Bartley, he pissed where he wants"

Or did BT tone that down as well as the sectarian stuff that we don't get to hear at the rangers games? :wink:

Hibby Bairn
13-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Jason Puncheon similar a couple years ago or so at Southampton. Reappeared to chants of "he ****s when he wants, he ****s when he wants, Jason Puncheon, he ****s when he wants". No. 2 variety.

where'stheslope
13-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Must have got permission to leave the field, or he would have been booked on his return.

After the junior player was sent off for taking a leak behind the goals during a game, after asking for the game to be stop, and he was refused, so did what anyone else would do, and went behind the goals and relieved himself????

hibbysam
13-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Must have got permission to leave the field, or he would have been booked on his return.

After the junior player was sent off for taking a leak behind the goals during a game, after asking for the game to be stop, and he was refused, so did what anyone else would do, and went behind the goals and relieved himself????

He did indeed, at the game I noticed him standing with the link waiting to go, about a minute later reappeared and the referee actually stopped united taking a throw in until he came back on.