PDA

View Full Version : Testimonial

Leith's finest
12-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Any idea if any game is happening for Lewis yet, or is he not wanting one

brianmc
12-03-2017, 08:26 PM
No idea is my honest answer. But if i were to speculate I'd guess nothing will be arranged/announced until after the small matter of his employers achieving their goal of winning the League... IF we wrap that up I'd imagine you might hear more regarding the testimonial game.

Iceman1875
12-03-2017, 10:32 PM
When's Paul Hanlon due a testimonial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twiglet
12-03-2017, 10:43 PM
When's Paul Hanlon due a testimonial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season after next? Made his debut January 2008.

Super_JMcGinn
12-03-2017, 10:49 PM
No idea is my honest answer. But if i were to speculate I'd guess nothing will be arranged/announced until after the small matter of his employers achieving their goal of winning the League... IF we wrap that up I'd imagine you might hear more regarding the testimonial game.

I'm guessing details have not been finalised yet but he is 100% getting a testimonial. I hope it's an attractive fixture and played after our final league game with the title wrapped up and a Cup final place booked.

He deserves a full house for his service to the club not withstanding his lofty status of being the only dual cup winner in our history.

Forza Fred
13-03-2017, 12:47 AM
I'm guessing details have not been finalised yet but he is 100% getting a testimonial. I hope it's an attractive fixture and played after our final league game with the title wrapped up and a Cup final place booked.

He deserves a full house for his service to the club not withstanding his lofty status of being the only dual cup winner in our history.

Hopefully that status disappears this May

Haymaker
13-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Hopefully that status disappears this May

It can't. He will still be the only Hibs player to win both cup whilst wearing a Hibs shirt.

SirDavidsNapper
13-03-2017, 01:07 AM

Absolutely agree. He has had his critics over the years but he has been picked consistently by every manager (good and bad) we have had over last 10 years and that says it all. Tremendous professional and servant for this club. And of course he's won both.