PDA

View Full Version : Houston: Lift off or a Problem?

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Say what you like about him but the pseudo Yam bitter prick rivalry he's brought to the table has provided some interest, and after the Dumbarton game all our energy will be focused on him and Falkirk.

HibbyAndy
12-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Say what you like about him but the pseudo Yam bitter prick rivalry he's brought to the table has provided some interest, and after the Dumbarton game all our energy will be focused on him and Falkirk.

It's aboot time we buried them at Easter rd! We have beat them a few times on their own backyard but they always seem to get a point at least from us at hame , You ken how they will set up , Kick everything in green that moves and play anything but football and hope the ref turns a blind eye ( which normally happens )

Beat these cretins in 2 weeks and the Leagues over , Infact dinnae get beat and it's over.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2017, 07:09 PM
To be fair to him (which doesn't happen very often) he's got them on a very good run at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they finished 2nd again for the 2nd season running.

I really hope we stuff them when we play them. We haven't beaten them at Easter Road for over seven years (5 draws and a defeat since then) so we're due one over them.

HibbyAndy
12-03-2017, 07:13 PM
To be fair to him (which doesn't happen very often) he's got them on a very good run at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they finished 2nd again for the 2nd season running.

I really hope we stuff them when we play them. We haven't beaten them at Easter Road for over seven years (5 draws and a defeat since then) so we're due one over them.

One of those draws we had 9 men on the pitch and Squirrel scored at the death :cb

Heisenberg
12-03-2017, 07:16 PM
We are surely due them a skelping at ER before we go up. Bunch of well organised cloggers who get their fair share of luck.

Elephant Stone
12-03-2017, 07:18 PM
There's no team more overdue a spanking from us, IMO. Hopefully we can administer one before we go up.

tamig
12-03-2017, 07:19 PM
I would love it, love it, if we rammed it up him and his team in a fortnight. I thought his coat may have been on a shoogly peg earlier in the season but he survived some poor form and has got them back on our tail again. I can see NL having the boys well fired up for this one. Let's kill off their challenge.

Big L
12-03-2017, 07:32 PM
He has Falkirk on a great run but old Duffy 's got Morton on a better one. They have two games in hand on Falkirk and will go 3 pt's ahead of them if they win, it could be more than that because they play each other next Sat. The Dun Utd result was great because it kept a bit of distance between us and the chasers but from here on in their is no hiding place. We can make things easier by winning the next 3 games against Dumbarton who had a great result on Sat, Falkirk and Morton.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-03-2017, 07:34 PM
When they play us, anything other than a win ends their hopes of the league. Hopefully, Greenock Morton take something from them next weekend.

Jim44
12-03-2017, 07:42 PM
He knows his team is, at best, challenging for the play-offs. He, stupidly or insincerely, said before our game against D.U. that he wasn't fussed about the result but he's a liar. I think he really wanted to see us win, to improve their chances of pipping D.U. , but he couldn't bring himself to say it, so he feigned indifference. That's my take on it and I don't think I'm far off the mark.

greenlex
12-03-2017, 07:48 PM
When they play us, anything other than a win ends their hopes of the league. Hopefully, Greenock Morton take something from them next weekend. A Falkirk win might actually suit best so long as we beat Falkirk the next week.

BullsCloseHibs
12-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Loved Kev T'S arrogant in front of Houston the other night on BT

YIRUY

BroxburnHibee
12-03-2017, 08:03 PM
He knows how to beat us remember.....

Robinho08
12-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Forget about Dundee Utd, Falkirk are our title challengers now.

matty_f
12-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Falkirk have carried an incredible amount of luck against us over the last two seasons. From red cards for us that were later rescinded to good knows how many stone wall penalties denied etc.

We're due them a pumping.

Deansy
12-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Falkirk have carried an incredible amount of luck against us over the last two seasons. From red cards for us that were later rescinded to good knows how many stone wall penalties denied etc.

Agreed - 25th March will be the perfect occasion for Neil Lennon to plaster the dressing-room with all the articles/interviews that the baldy, yam-f****r has slagged us - there'll be no shortage of material as he does it every time a microphone's put in front of him !. Ideally I'd love to see us create a new record-humping for them - my dislike of them, over the last 2-3 seasons, has increased to just below my dislike of the 'Charity Thieves FC' !

Sir David Gray
12-03-2017, 08:31 PM
When they play us, anything other than a win ends their hopes of the league. Hopefully, Greenock Morton take something from them next weekend.

Hopefully that ends in a draw.

Green Badger
12-03-2017, 08:56 PM
He knows his team is, at best, challenging for the play-offs. He, stupidly or insincerely, said before our game against D.U. that he wasn't fussed about the result but he's a liar. I think he really wanted to see us win, to improve their chances of pipping D.U. , but he couldn't bring himself to say it, so he feigned indifference. That's my take on it and I don't think I'm far off the mark.

Agree 100%. Did you also notice towards the end of the show when the presenter said something very positive about us, try as he might he couldn't hide his true feelings with a squirm all over his face..

Booked4Being-Ugly
12-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Hopefully the fans can get right behind the team again in this game.

Oh and hopefully we get a decent ref to protect our players this time as well.

brog
12-03-2017, 09:04 PM
I have no time for Houston but i thought he came across ok on Friday. Certainly compared to Craigen it was like Obama to Trump!

tamig
12-03-2017, 09:19 PM
I have no time for Houston but i thought he came across ok on Friday. Certainly compared to Craigen it was like Obama to Trump!

He got a right good welcome from all of us when his shiny napper was spotted on the BT gantry. It was sandwiched between the two stands occupied by our support and you could clearly see the other pundits laughing at him as the raucous chorus of "Peter Houston you're a shanker" was belted out by 3000 Hibbies. Magic stuff.

Jim44
12-03-2017, 09:30 PM

I agree about Craigan who is a dispicable nonentity. But I don't know how you can say Houston was ok. He was presumably invited on to the programme to give his thoughts and opinions on the game that was about to be broadcast. Sorry to repeat myself, but where was his integrity, when asked to comment on 'who he thought would win' or 'who he would prefer to see win'. "I'm no fussed" was his articulate, measured response. Tosser!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Hopefully that ends in a draw.

Yep. A draw sees them each lose two points rather than any side gaining one. Really should be a good game.

13-03-2017, 10:42 AM
It's aboot time we buried them at Easter rd! We have beat them a few times on their own backyard but they always seem to get a point at least from us at hame , You ken how they will set up , Kick everything in green that moves and play anything but football and hope the ref turns a blind eye ( which normally happens )

Beat these cretins in 2 weeks and the Leagues over , Infact dinnae get beat and it's over.

Yep, same old Houston yam-like tactics. Hack down any player that tries to play football. Falkirk are one of the dirtiest teams i've seen come to Easter Road. We need a strong referee who is going to nip it in the bud early doors.

Hope we ram it right up that bitter, classless yam roaster that is Houston then I shall thoroughly enjoy sitting back and laughing at his usual foaming at the mouth, bitter "oh but but we were cheated, oh but but hibs have a bigger budget etc" interview. The man is a classless winner and an incrediably bitter loser. He'd rather cut his own wrists than give hibs any sort of credit. I'll never forgive him for publicly calling John McGinn a cheat when he admits later he said before he had even seen the tv footage. Absolute embarassment of a man who absolutely sums up what it means to be hearts class.

worcesterhibby
13-03-2017, 11:08 AM
I absolutely Guarantee you we will get Craig Thomson...it's nailed on. :rolleyes:

scoopyboy
13-03-2017, 11:17 AM
I absolutely Guarantee you we will get Craig Thomson...it's nailed on. :rolleyes:

I would take that.

Deansy
13-03-2017, 11:18 AM

Yup - the GFA's 'Go-to-guy' for when they want us f****d - failing that, they'll go for John Beaton. Not as 'Anti-Hibs' as CT but he's definitely the worst ref currently in the game !

CallumLaidlaw
13-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Yup - the GFA's 'Go-to-guy' for when they want us f****d - failing that, they'll go for John Beaton. Not as 'Anti-Hibs' as CT but he's definitely the worst ref currently in the game !

Thomson hasn't been to bad for us in recent years. I would rather it was Thomson than Beaton, Muir or Andrew Dallas.

Waxy
13-03-2017, 11:26 AM
At our place they've played two banks of four playing pretty deep and they're not easy to play against.

Seveno
13-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Thomson hasn't been to bad for us in recent years. I would rather it was Thomson than Beaton, Muir or Andrew Dallas.

I think that Thomson has maybe realised that he has to play fairly due to his past cheating being so roundly condemned. Beaton has still to realise that we are on to him.

renato
13-03-2017, 12:18 PM
I think that Thomson has maybe realised that he has to play fairly due to his past cheating being so roundly condemned. Beaton has still to realise that we are on to him.

I'm sure there was a post on here, prior to the tynie game last year, where someone pulled up CT and showed him the stats of his previously reffed Hibs games (perhaps vs his much more favourable stats in Hearts games).

He "genuinely" didn't realise the amount of questionable decisions he'd dished out against us and proceeded to probably have his fairest game ever for us, in the 2-0 and you ****** it up derby.

northstandhibby
13-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Yep. A draw sees them each lose two points rather than any side gaining one. Really should be a good game.

This.

As long as we take care of Dumbarton on Saturday this would be a brilliant result for us. Must win on Saturday at home and hope other results go our way too as it would be great to start climbing away from the small chasing pack and let them fight it out for second place as soon as possible. It would also allow us to begin building for next season if we can pull well clear of them sooner rather than later.

glory glory

ancient hibee
13-03-2017, 03:05 PM
This.

As long as we take care of Dumbarton on Saturday this would be a brilliant result for us. Must win on Saturday at home and hope other results go our way too as it would be great to start climbing away from the small chasing pack and let them fight it out for second place as soon as possible. It would also allow us to begin building for next season if we can pull well clear of them sooner rather than later.

glory glory

We have the players we have now so don't see how any building for next season is possible in the remaining games.

CRAZYHIBBY
13-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Say what you want about them but falkirk are a decent team and houston is a very good manager....we need to show them we are better and wipe the floor with them

Geo_1875
13-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Say what you want about them but falkirk are a decent team and houston is a very good manager....we need to show them we are better and wipe the floor with them

Ok then I will.

They're **** and he's a ****.

northstandhibby
13-03-2017, 03:32 PM
We have the players we have now so don't see how any building for next season is possible in the remaining games.

I meant giving some of the very promising young guns a run out in the first team once the title is wrapped up. Should have qualified exactly what I meant, apologies.

:greengrin

glory glory

JDHibs
13-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Hate him but he should get some credit for what he does at Falkirk.

They always sell their best players and bring in lesser players or youngsters to replace them.

Very well organised at the back. 1 scrappy energetic midfielder, Taiwo this year, Alston last year. Experience and creativity in Kerr. Width/pace provided by Sibbald (We should be after him) and Aird, who complement Baird who runs his socks off every game, pops up with the some goals aswell and Austin who is lightening quick and scores goals. Even Hippolyte, Miller & McHugh chips in with goals from the bench. They have 4 or 5 regular scorers. We have 1!!

Very simple way to play and something we should have done ages ago! Would have Sibbald and Aird on our wings rather than Shinnie and Boyle anyday! They always seem to get the right mix of experience/youth. Be very surprised if they dont finish 2nd and dont win the play offs this season.

Since weve changed to 442 we look 10x better than we have in the diamond

ancient hibee
13-03-2017, 03:53 PM
I meant giving some of the very promising young guns a run out in the first team once the title is wrapped up. Should have qualified exactly what I meant, apologies.

:greengrin

glory glory
No apology required.I think the problem is actually that we don't have too many youngsters ready.Shaw might be but his loan probably won't allow it and he wasn't in the Stenhousemuir squad anyway.

northstandhibby
13-03-2017, 04:01 PM
No apology required.I think the problem is actually that we don't have too many youngsters ready.Shaw might be but his loan probably won't allow it and he wasn't in the Stenhousemuir squad anyway.

That would be a tad disappointing if we don't have a few ready to test at first team level when we do wrap up the title. I've always looked forward towards the tail end of a season, if not a lot to play for, at seeing a few youngsters get a run out. Hopefully one or two might be ready for it.

glory glory

CMurdoch
13-03-2017, 04:19 PM
A lot of bitterness for Houston and Falkirk on this thread :greengrin.
They and he do well with the resources they have and I get it when Houston compares our budget to theirs. I would make similar comments about playing against Celtic.

Re the refs, don't go along with the conspiracy theories re Craig Thomson.
but I hope we don't get Beaton who is just a poor ref or Muir who is an arrogant wee man.

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2017, 04:31 PM
They and he do well with the resources they have and I get it when Houston compares our budget to theirs. I would make similar comments about playing against Celtic.

but I hope we don't get Beaton who is just a poor ref or Muir who is an arrogant wee man.

All I can say is that you must be reading a different thread to me, as I haven't sensed any bitterness towards Peter at all.

In fact, I'm picking up only positive love vibrations coming his way from our little corner of cyberspace.

In biblical terms Peter means 'the rock.' It's a little known fact that the former wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson modeled his shaven-domed look and stole his nickname from Peter Houston.

Any other positive Houston information?

Hibseightl
13-03-2017, 04:33 PM

Add Crawford Allan to that list

JimBHibees
13-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Hate him but he should get some credit for what he does at Falkirk.

They always sell their best players and bring in lesser players or youngsters to replace them.

Very well organised at the back. 1 scrappy energetic midfielder, Taiwo this year, Alston last year. Experience and creativity in Kerr. Width/pace provided by Sibbald (We should be after him) and Aird, who complement Baird who runs his socks off every game, pops up with the some goals aswell and Austin who is lightening quick and scores goals. Even Hippolyte, Miller & McHugh chips in with goals from the bench. They have 4 or 5 regular scorers. We have 1!!

Very simple way to play and something we should have done ages ago! Would have Sibbald and Aird on our wings rather than Shinnie and Boyle anyday! They always seem to get the right mix of experience/youth. Be very surprised if they dont finish 2nd and dont win the play offs this season.

Since weve changed to 442 we look 10x better than we have in the diamond

Not a chance.

NAE NOOKIE
13-03-2017, 05:21 PM
All this talk of being due Falkirk a hammering is fine, but I will be happy for us to beat them 1 - 0 by spawning a last minute goal from a big hump into the box the way they do to us. They have carried a disproportionate amount of luck at ER in the last two seasons, not to mention at least one incredibly poor refereeing blunder that went their way in the play offs.

1 - 0 will do me fine :aok:

hibbysam
13-03-2017, 06:01 PM
All this talk of being due Falkirk a hammering is fine, but I will be happy for us to beat them 1 - 0 by spawning a last minute goal from a big hump into the box the way they do to us. They have carried a disproportionate amount of luck at ER in the last two seasons, not to mention at least one incredibly poor refereeing blunder that went their way in the play offs.

1 - 0 will do me fine :aok:

One? They got two game changers in two legs. Handball in the first leg and not red carding the centre half in the second for the penalty.

ian cruise
13-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Not a chance.

Absolutely. I'd take Sibbald but not over Shinnie who I really hope we get on a decent length contract in the summer

CMurdoch
13-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Absolutely. I'd take Sibbald but not over Shinnie who I really hope we get on a decent length contract in the summer

Agree with both parts of that

CMurdoch
13-03-2017, 09:32 PM
I would be happy to beat Dumbarton and draw with both Falkirk & Morton.
That would leave the latter 2 running out of matches to catch us.
Not a lot to ask for.

I will miss the Falkirk game as my wife kindly arranged for us to go away with family that weekend without checking the bloody calendar first :confused::confused::confused: You couldnae make it up!!! Was hoping lots of Hibs players would get International call ups. Looks like that ship has sailed.

CMurdoch
13-03-2017, 09:34 PM
All I can say is that you must be reading a different thread to me, as I haven't sensed any bitterness towards Peter at all.

In fact, I'm picking up only positive love vibrations coming his way from our little corner of cyberspace.

In biblical terms Peter means 'the rock.' It's a little known fact that the former wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson modeled his shaven-domed look and stole his nickname from Peter Houston.

:greengrin Gid Bob
Have you been at the mandrax again.

majorhibs
13-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Houston = hertz bitter imbecile. His "team" spoiling, cheating, thug, time wasting, mouthy, in fact absolutely everything that the ref usually lets them away with. Falkirk & anyone who thinks they recently have ANY good points- just piss offf please! Houston????

weecounty hibby
13-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Yip. I'm positive he is a bitter hearts fud.
As someone else said, if that falkirk team had a decent manager as opposed to that total dinosaur they might be a decent team with more of a chance of promotion. I think the way he has them playing actually holds them back

NAE NOOKIE
13-03-2017, 11:40 PM
As someone else said, if that falkirk team had a decent manager as opposed to that total dinosaur they might be a decent team with more of a chance of promotion. I think the way he has them playing actually holds them back

I agree, in the patches where I've seen Falkirk get the ball down and play they actually pass and move extremely well ..... Houston has them so busy looking for a fight they forget to play .... his idea of a sweeping forward move is a lump up the pitch hoping the chasing forward can force a corner or a throw in level with the box that Hippolyte can launch into the mixer. The bloody problem is that it often works, which is why when you play them you cant afford to give away corners or throw ins in you're final third.

greenlex
14-03-2017, 01:20 AM
I can't see us taking 6 points off Morton in the run in. I can see us beating Falkirk tho. So on that basis I don't mind a Falkirk win at the weekend.

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2017, 01:44 AM
No love for Houston at all on this thread then. Ah well. I thought we were better than that. Off to hang my head in shame.

Jag7
14-03-2017, 06:20 AM
We will be without McGinn and Marciano .. surely we can get a postponement or just ask to not release the players !!

JDHibs
14-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Not a chance.

Seriously?

Sibbald has 9 goals and 4 assists from wide midfield? Fraser Aird is quick and tricky.

Neither Shinnie nor Boyle are natural wide players. Boyle is a one trick pony, if he cant beat a man for pace then thats it done. Shinnie is a good player but he isnt a wide player.

Sibbald would walk into our team. When was the last time we had a wide player who could regularly score?

Take the green tinted specs off and start behaving yourself.

hibbysam
14-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Seriously?

Sibbald has 9 goals and 4 assists from wide midfield? Fraser Aird is quick and tricky.

Neither Shinnie nor Boyle are natural wide players. Boyle is a one trick pony, if he cant beat a man for pace then thats it done. Shinnie is a good player but he isnt a wide player.

Sibbald would walk into our team. When was the last time we had a wide player who could regularly score?

Fraser Aird is pish. Guessing you didn't watch him for the Huns as they were rising through the leagues, especially their first year in the Championship.

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Seriously?

Agree on Sibbald, a class player heading for better things. Was surprised when he stayed at Falkirk and would love to see him at ER.

Disagree on Aird. A very average player who has found his level in the championship and is unlikely to progress further.

cabbageandribs1875
14-03-2017, 11:28 AM

but do the falkirk fans think he's holding them back ? considering he only has them sitting 2nd in the league at the moment

PatHead
14-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Wonder how much bleating he would do if he lost two players on international duty ?

cabbageandribs1875
14-03-2017, 11:30 AM
as for sibbald, i can't make up my mind if i like him or not, but i'm sure his hibs-supporting brother would like to see him at ER...or maybe not :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Wonder how much bleating he would do if he lost two players on international duty ?

He'll never be cursed with that pesky problem.

Onion
15-03-2017, 08:50 AM
http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/housty-we-ve-got-the-will-to-win-but-so-do-hibs-1-4392088

Surprisingly honest review of Hibs by Houston. Not his usual mind-games or cheap dig.

percy veer
15-03-2017, 09:20 AM
http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/housty-we-ve-got-the-will-to-win-but-so-do-hibs-1-4392088

Surprisingly honest review of Hibs by Houston. Not his usual mind-games or cheap dig.

cheap digs at Scottish cup winning manager Stubbs In my opinion

Renfrew_Hibby
15-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Cheap digs is the way I read it. He really is a total bellend.

we are hibs
15-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Seriously?

Sibbald isn't a wide player so you're talking *****.

JimBHibees
15-03-2017, 09:38 AM
One? They got two game changers in two legs. Handball in the first leg and not red carding the centre half in the second for the penalty.

Also remember Beaton ignoring another blatant pen when McGinn got taken down in a 1-1 game at falkirk also. Hammer throwers in the last few games at ER unfortunately ref has allowed them to do it, dont see it changing. We should have beaten them 3 times this season however would be nice to go through the league campaign against them unbeaten with another win.

JimBHibees
15-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Seriously?

:not worth:

Sibbald isnt a wide player and the last few times I have seen him against us he has been anonymous so not sure he would walk into our team at all. He has been playing in this league for a few years now and doesnt sound like other teams are desperate to get him which says something I think. Boyle has scored and created a number of goals for us and can clearly play wide as has Shinnie who is playing wide but probably isnt a wide player. Aird is junk from what I remember of his sevco career and remember he is a bit of a mouth so will fit in well with Housty's hammer throwers. Wonder if he is still watching coronation street.

JDHibs
15-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Sibbald isn't a wide player so you're talking *****.

How about you go and have a look at the past 2 seasons line ups for Falkirk, then coming back and apologizing.

hibbysam
15-03-2017, 10:06 AM
How about you go and have a look at the past 2 seasons line ups for Falkirk, then coming back and apologizing.

He scored a peach from Central Midfield against us first game of the season...

JDHibs
15-03-2017, 10:23 AM
He scored a peach from Central Midfield against us first game of the season...

He was playing right mid that day with Leahy left mid.

Just because he cut in from the right and scored from a central area, does not mean he was playing central mid...

B.H.F.C
15-03-2017, 11:05 AM
as for sibbald, i can't make up my mind if i like him or not, but i'm sure his hibs-supporting brother would like to see him at ER...or maybe not :greengrin

Same for me. Never really think he stands out that much but has a habit of scoring goals. If we had a midfielder returning the number of goals he has this season there is a fair chance the league would be done and dusted already IMO.

hibbysam
15-03-2017, 11:26 AM
He was playing right mid that day with Leahy left mid.

Just because he cut in from the right and scored from a central area, does not mean he was playing central mid...

He played in the middle of a 5, with Leahy and Muirhead down the sides.

IAmLee
15-03-2017, 11:41 AM
He sees himself as a centre mid but has mostly been played out wide by Houston, pretty much like Shinnie for us! I know a lot of Falkirk fans who would much prefer him to be played in the centre as they feel he is more effective there.

HFCdeb
15-03-2017, 04:03 PM

This. Thomson is nowhere near as incompetent as that mob. Steven McLean is the best ref around, in my opinion.

hibbysam
15-03-2017, 07:08 PM
This. Thomson is nowhere near as incompetent as that mob. Steven McLean is the best ref around, in my opinion.

Except he refused to make the biggest decision of the second leg play off tie last year by not sending their centre half off, don't even think he got booked, for stopping a goal scoring opportunity. They're all as bad as each other with the exception of McLean.

cleanyman
15-03-2017, 10:03 PM
The in form team of 2017

6 more points and double the goals

We must sink them as soon as

Jim44
15-03-2017, 10:13 PM
The in form team of 2017

We must sink them as soon as

.............. statistically, but they've still to put one over us this season. Two wins and a draw for us.

pacorosssco
15-03-2017, 10:16 PM
The in form team of 2017

We must sink them as soon asagree we should be further ahead but just about crossing line. Need to beat and match result each week.

blackpoolhibs
16-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Same for me. Never really think he stands out that much but has a habit of scoring goals. If we had a midfielder returning the number of goals he has this season there is a fair chance the league would be done and dusted already IMO.

I agree, we should never have let Liam Craig go. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
16-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Pish team pish fans pish manager. There I said it.

we are hibs
16-03-2017, 01:19 PM

Sibbald plays in the middle. thats coming from Falkirk fans

B.H.F.C
16-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Sibbald plays in the middle. thats coming from Falkirk fans

I've seen him play on the left plenty times against us.

Keith_M
16-03-2017, 02:15 PM

But, but, Hibs are cheats and McGinn dived to get a penalty...

...or something.

It might sound a little perverse but I would like to see them join us in the Premier next season by winning the play-offs. Having matches against Houston's Bairns adds a little spice to the season.

overdrive
16-03-2017, 08:06 PM

...or something.

It might sound a little perverse but I would like to see them join us in the Premier next season by winning the play-offs. Having matches against Houston's Bairns adds a little spice to the season.

I would rather Morton came up with us. For what it's worth, I think they will come up via the playoffs.

SirDavidsNapper
16-03-2017, 08:25 PM

...or something.

It's think Falkirk, Morton and Dundee United would all add something to the premiership. I'd happily swap them and ourselves for Kilmarnock (horrendous support), Hamilton (again horrendous support), Ross County and Inverness.

we are hibs
17-03-2017, 07:14 AM
I've seen him play on the left plenty times against us.

Shinnie has played on the left plenty of times this season, doesn't make him any less a central player.