PDA

View Full Version : Posted Missing Last Night

Stantons Angel
11-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Can anyone enlighten me to what happened to that enigma of a man called Peter Houston?

He took some pelters from the Hibs support at half time as he went for his cup of tea and never returned to the gantry afterwards? A friend told me that he had been "slapped" down by Kevin Thomson after something he said during the commentary?

Was he in the huff again or was he just too cold to join the BT Sport team in the gantry? I hope they withhold some of the vase sum of money he had no doubt been paid for the work.

Other teams managers keep disappearing on us and i just wonder where they go? He He!

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Can anyone enlighten me to what happened to that enigma of a man called Peter Houston?

He took some pelters from the Hibs support at half time as he went for his cup of tea and never returned to the gantry afterwards? A friend told me that he had been "slapped" down by Kevin Thomson after something he said during the commentary?

Was he in the huff again or was he just too cold to join the BT Sport team in the gantry? I hope they withhold some of the vase sum of money he had no doubt been paid for the work.

Other teams managers keep disappearing on us and i just wonder where they go? He He!

He was part of the discussion at the end.

Itsnoteasy
11-03-2017, 08:23 PM
I was also thinking of Resident Arab. He has been posted missing for months on .net. Hope he isn't hinging fi the Tay Bridge

11-03-2017, 08:37 PM
I was also thinking of Resident Arab. He has been posted missing for months on .net. Hope he isn't hinging fi the Tay Bridge

He was banned for being a wee fud

Jim44
11-03-2017, 09:02 PM
He said at one point before the game that he wasn't fussed about the result, which seemed a strange thing to say.

Stantons Angel
11-03-2017, 09:09 PM
He was part of the discussion at the end.

He must have been hiding inside beside a warm fire then as he wasnt there the second half.

Golden Bear
11-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Kevin put him straight about the blatant use of the elbow on Sir David. Houston didn't think it warranted a red card as it was purely accidental. Kevin pointed out that the elbow was raised so the chances are that it was unlikely to be "accidental."

hibbysam
11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
He must have been hiding inside beside a warm fire then as he wasnt there the second half.

He was stood 3/4 of the way down the pitch with Craigan. He got a 'nice, warm reception' shall we say when he walked back up 5 minutes after full time. His beetroot brew was extremely hard to miss.

Spike Mandela
11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
You could see him and Craigan still standing at the touchline during the 2nd half.