PDA

View Full Version : Announcement A Thank You From The Admins of Hibs.net

Pretty Boy
11-03-2017, 12:05 PM
The end of February signals the end of the financial year for hibs.net and the year just gone has been one of our best yet. As users of the site it is each of you who help keep the site busy and allow us to put any money over and above our costs back into the club. With this in mind below is a summary of the money we have donated to and spent at the club this year:

We once again renewed our shirt sponsorship for 2 players, Jason Cummings and Fraser Fyvie. This sponsorship also gives PMs a chance to attend the annual sponsors event held towards the end of the season. 22nd May 2016 was the date of the event last year and the atmosphere was somewhat jovial by all accounts.

In July we donated £3000 to Hibs to enable the under 17 side to travel to Northern Ireland to compete in the tournament formerly known as the Milk Cup. The youngsters performed well and hopefully the experience helps shape a star or 2 of the future.

In September we raffled a Persevered hospitality table with the aim of raising £2000 to fund the Persevered banner currently on display on the west side of the FF stand. This raffle raised a brilliant £1200 and hibs.net made up the difference of £800 to get this done. I think most would agree this has been a fine addition to the stadium.

October saw us purchase tickets to the Time for Heroes premiere, these were again prizes for a PM competition and the lucky winners enjoyed a great night.

November saw the hibs.net leg of the Persevered tour at the Jewel Miners Club. A great night was had by all in attendance and the 'special guest' was inundated with photo requests.

Into December and we had another competition, this time 2 groups won places on a pre-Christmas stadium tour. Again the feedback from those who attended was very positive.

In January we donated £6000 to the HTC. £3000 of this has been earmarked for some training kit requested by Alan Combe for the goalkeepers with the further £3000 being used as part of a longer term improvement project.

Late January also saw us secure sponsorship of 5 players in the Hibernian Ladies Team at £300 each. The ladies sponsored are Chelsea Cornet, Rachael McLaughlan, Lisa Robertson, Amy Gallacher and Katey Turner.

Early February also saw us make a further payment of £2000 to HSL.

We currently have an ongoing competition for 9 lucky PMs to win a hospitality package for the Dumbarton game on March 18th, this was paid using last years funds.

Added to this we have also run further competitions for clubstore vouchers and goods.

With all of the above in mind the admin team would like to extend a massive thank you to each of you for your continued use of the site. Without you all we wouldn't be able to support the club as we do. If anyone is interested in becoming a private member please contact any of the admins for further information .:flag:

One Day Soon
11-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Good grief.

I never realised I could be doing so much to help the club just by enjoying myself writing nonsense on the main forum and annoying people with my political views on the Holy Ground. Now that I know I will make sure to try and up the quota of nonsense and irritation.

I see that we sponsor Jason's strip. Does that include the left sleeve after last night's textbook daftness?

sleeping giant
11-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Fantastic again.
Well done to all involved.

Golden Bear
11-03-2017, 12:18 PM
The end of February signals the end of the financial year for hibs.net and the year just gone has been one of our best yet. As users of the site it is each of you who help keep the site busy and allow us to put any money over and above our costs back into the club. With this in mind below is a summary of the money we have donated to and spent at the club this year:

We once again renewed our shirt sponsorship for 2 players, Jason Cummings and Fraser Fyvie. This sponsorship also gives PMs a chance to attend the annual sponsors event held towards the end of the season. 22nd May 2016 was the date of the event last year and the atmosphere was somewhat jovial by all accounts.

In July we donated £3000 to Hibs to enable the under 17 side to travel to Northern Ireland to compete in the tournament formerly known as the Milk Cup. The youngsters performed well and hopefully the experience helps shape a star or 2 of the future.

In September we raffled a Persevered hospitality table with the aim of raising £2000 to fund the Persevered banner currently on display on the west side of the FF stand. This raffle raised a brilliant £1200 and hibs.net made up the difference of £800 to get this done. I think most would agree this has been a fine addition to the stadium.

October saw us purchase tickets to the Time for Heroes premiere, these were again prizes for a PM competition and the lucky winners enjoyed a great night.

November saw the hibs.net leg of the Persevered tour at the Jewel Miners Club. A great night was had by all in attendance and the 'special guest' was inundated with photo requests.

Into December and we had another competition, this time 2 groups won places on a pre-Christmas stadium tour. Again the feedback from those who attended was very positive.

In January we donated £6000 to the HTC. £3000 of this has been earmarked for some training kit requested by Alan Combe for the goalkeepers with the further £3000 being used as part of a longer term improvement project.

Late January also saw us secure sponsorship of 5 players in the Hibernian Ladies Team at £300 each. The ladies sponsored are Chelsea Cornet, Rachael McLaughlan, Lisa Robertson, Amy Gallacher and Katey Turner.

Early February also saw us make a further payment of £2000 to HSL.

We currently have an ongoing competition for 9 lucky PMs to win a hospitality package for the Dumbarton game on March 18th, this was paid using last years funds.

Added to this we have also run further competitions for clubstore vouchers and goods.

With all of the above in mind the admin team would like to extend a massive thank you to each of you for your continued use of the site. Without you all we wouldn't be able to support the club as we do. If anyone is interested in becoming a private member please contact any of the admins for further information .:flag:

Magnificent.

A sincere thank you from an ordinary fan to all those who give up their valuable time to make this site the success story that it is.

:flag:

One Day Soon
11-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Fantastic again.
Well done to all involved.

Yes, this absolutely.

Hibby D
11-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Thank you to all .net admins.

Hi Heid Yin
11-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Good grief! I'm actually blown away by the good that Hibs.Net is doing for our beloved club. I really was not aware we contributed so much.
A heartfelt big thank you to all the admins and those behind the scenes running Hibs.net.
:top marksmarks for all of you.

One Day Soon
11-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Thank you to all .net admins.

Admin pricks are the business.

matty_f
11-03-2017, 12:41 PM
It's a huge thanks to our private members (remember, PM subs are only a tenner for a full year - less than a pound a month), and to our regular users, readers and guests that we're able to support the club to this extent. Well done folks.

Baldy Foghorn
11-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Superb:flag:

Is It On....
11-03-2017, 01:11 PM
How do I pay my £10 to join up?

Kojock
11-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Take a bow folks, tremendous effort 👏 👏 👏

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Happy to hear the ill wind of my inane ramblings is blowing somebody some good ...... well done admins that's an impressive list of donations to the club :aok:

DaveF
11-03-2017, 02:02 PM
How do I pay my £10 to join up?

Drop me a PM for details.

tigerted
11-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Very good guys, great work as always from those involved.

Jag7
11-03-2017, 02:38 PM
You guys do a great job .. thx

Joe6-2
11-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Well done to all concerned

Eckythetechy
11-03-2017, 03:20 PM
My first post, a huge thanks to the admins, keep up the good unseen work

11-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Out of curiosity is the revenue mainly from PMs or advertising.

wookie70
11-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Amazing amount of money raised and some great choices of where to spend it. Well done Admins and us users

Itsnoteasy
11-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Hibs class