PDA

View Full Version : Something Good...

Monktonhall 7
11-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Amazing atmosphere again last night, and brilliant range of songs. Did anyone else hear the group in the West Stand behind the goals, close to the BT tent thingy, starting up a rendition of Something Good? Sounded brilliant, and I was hoping it would take off, but got overtaken by Here we go....

Man Utd fans sing, Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got Manchester United on my mind, Mourinos got us playing the way United should, oh yeah, something tells me Im into something good.

Works great as a continuous song, bit like Hibs oh oh oh, and Here we go, and builds up. Anyone who was involved in starting it up know our version of the lyrics?

FT'J'Bo's
11-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Amazing atmosphere again last night, and brilliant range of songs. Did anyone else hear the group in the West Stand behind the goals, close to the BT tent thingy, starting up a rendition of Something Good? Sounded brilliant, and I was hoping it would take off, but got overtaken by Here we go....

Man Utd fans sing, Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got Manchester United on my mind, Mourinos got us playing the way United should, oh yeah, something tells me Im into something good.

Works great as a continuous song, bit like Hibs oh oh oh, and Here we go, and builds up. Anyone who was involved in starting it up know our version of the lyrics?

This Could Work?

Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got The Hi-Bees on my mind, Lenny has us playing the way that Hi-Bees should, oh yeah, something tells me Hi-Bees are going up!

MikeyS
11-03-2017, 07:11 PM
This Could Work?

Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got The Hi-Bees on my mind, Lenny has us playing the way that Hi-Bees should, oh yeah, something tells me Hi-Bees are going up!

Great tune this! Was down at old Trafford a few weeks ago and it's addictive!

wasnt there last night but delighted to hear it coming through the telly!

Jonnyboy
11-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Original song for those who don't know of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgnIb5YW8J4

djs69
11-03-2017, 07:42 PM
There was a song about May and Davie gray I'm sure, can't recall it.....great atmosphere

Since1875Hibs
11-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Woke up this morning feeling fine
Another trip to hampden is on my mind
Lennons got us playing the way the Hibees should, oh yeah
Something tells me we're going for number two

11-03-2017, 07:53 PM
We should be focusing on this tune.

https://twitter.com/dothebartman1/status/840567580695920641

frazeHFC
11-03-2017, 07:54 PM
There was a song about May and Davie gray I'm sure, can't recall it.....great atmosphere

Oh what a day
Hampden on the 21st of May
Last minute winner from David Gray
What a feeling what a day

The Something Good song is class! Was belted out on the bus all the way up.

iwasthere1972
11-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Original song for those who don't know of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgnIb5YW8J4

Love it.

Maybe the east and FF could sing it and the west do the echo. :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
11-03-2017, 08:17 PM
There were a group on front of me signing 'Dundee united stay down down' to the tune of downtown which I thought was funny.

Sweet Left Peg
11-03-2017, 11:36 PM
When I read the title I thought we might have a new song to the tune of Utah Saints!

Paul Han-lon, P-P-P-Paul Han-lon
Paul Han-lon, P-P-P-Paul Han-lon
Oooh I just know that something good is gonna happen
Ooh ooh ooh oh yeah

esjorto
11-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Love hearing Boston Red Sox baseball fans singing "Sweet Caroline".
Can be seen on U Tube.
Would be great with Hibs related lyrics.

Bishop Hibee
12-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Never liked "Something Good" personally.

RamYer1902
12-03-2017, 05:19 PM
A couple of lads on the train home started this:

It's Fyvie you knowwww,
You'll never believe it's not Scholes

To the tune of it's magic you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy74
12-03-2017, 05:25 PM

Can't stand it myself!

greenlex
12-03-2017, 05:28 PM
A couple of lads on the train home started this:

It's Fyvie you knowwww,
You'll never believe it's not Scholes

To the tune of it's magic you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
like it.:agree: