PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

hibee_girl
11-03-2017, 10:01 AM
If I'm reading this right then Fyvie is suspended for the Dumbarton game too

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2016/17/PlayerSuspensions/LOS35%20(09%20Mar%202017)%20VM.pdf

01/03/2017 FRASER FYVIE (HIBERNIAN F.C.) 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM MATCH FROM 15/03/2017

Billy Whizz
11-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Must have a few a booking or so away as well

hibee_girl
11-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Must have a few a booking or so away as well

Might be a couple suspended after last night's card fest, the list hasn't been updated yet.

Baldy Foghorn
11-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Who do we play up front against Dumbarton, Holt and Keatings?

B.H.F.C
11-03-2017, 10:39 AM

That would be my pairing.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Might be a couple suspended after last night's card fest, the list hasn't been updated yet.

Is there a list anywhere of bookings to date per player?

hibee_girl
11-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Is there a list anywhere of bookings to date per player?

All I can find right now is this on sky sports - http://www.skysports.com/hibernian-squad

Tells you how many yellows each player has but not when they got them or if they've served a suspension already so pretty useless really :greengrin

JimBHibees
11-03-2017, 11:19 AM
All I can find right now is this on sky sports - http://www.skysports.com/hibernian-squad

Tells you how many yellows each player has but not when they got them or if they've served a suspension already so pretty useless really :greengrin

Looks from that is the Shinnie must be very close to one in the league which could be a problem as it may be the Falkirk game that McGinn may miss due to being with Scotland. McGregor looks to be one away in the league.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Looks from that is the Shinnie must be very close to one in the league which could be a problem as it may be the Falkirk game that McGinn may miss due to being with Scotland. McGregor looks to be one away in the league.

He was suspended for a game 2 weeks ago

JimBHibees
11-03-2017, 11:42 AM
He was suspended for a game 2 weeks ago

Shinnie?

Borderhibbie76
11-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Shinnie?
Yes he was suspended for Raith Rovers away

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
11-03-2017, 12:04 PM

Looks up to date, with Jason's red card from last night on it. Looks like McGregor is only a booking or so away from a suspension. Hopefully get Hanlon fit soon

hibee_girl
11-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Looks up to date, with Jason's red card from last night on it. Looks like McGregor is only a booking or so away from a suspension. Hopefully get Hanlon fit soon

How many yellows do they need before they are suspended?

HFCdeb
11-03-2017, 05:57 PM

I'd hope so; they were building a good understanding of each other in Sept/Oct prior to Keatings' injury at Dunfermline. In fact, they both scored in that match if I recall correctly.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2017, 06:02 PM
How many yellows do they need before they are suspended?

Think it depends on what they were booked for I believe, wonder if anyone can confirm how exactly it works in Scotland. Think England has a different procedure, which covers all competitions, and has a cut off period as well

JimBHibees
11-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Think it depends on what they were booked for I believe, wonder if anyone can confirm how exactly it works in Scotland. Think England has a different procedure, which covers all competitions, and has a cut off period as well

I think it is generally 6. Bookings but as you say I think there are points for type of booking e.g handball is less than a blatant foul.