PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United

Northernhibee
11-03-2017, 12:20 AM
If I was a Dundee United fan (and I know a few) I'd be furious about how abject a performance that was tonight. No notable tactics other than roughing up their opposition, red card after half an hour, not a single shot on target, no creativity and lucky to only have conceded one. In such an important game they needed to find a good performance but thought they were woeful and their subs seemed bizarre as well.

Callyballybe
11-03-2017, 12:23 AM
I thought their crowd tonight was quite bad as well. Top of the table clash on a Friday night and there was noticeably more empty seats in the home end when compared to the last time we were there. Bad form from their fans.

houstonhibbee
11-03-2017, 02:07 AM
I thought their crowd tonight was quite bad as well. Top of the table clash on a Friday night and there was noticeably more empty seats in the home end when compared to the last time we were there. Bad form from their fans.
Last time they were on a great run and had high hopes of winning the league, this time a very poor run and hopes almost gone.

Albanian Hibs
11-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Crap team crap fans

brog
11-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Last time they were on a great run and had high hopes of winning the league, this time a very poor run and hopes almost gone.

But until last night they were unbeaten at home all season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2017, 08:55 AM
The United story is surely familiar? Sell the best players and fail to reinvest. See their neighbours go through a period of spending money they don't have on players under the guidance of a bonkers owner. Come out the other side with little or no repercussions and then end up in the top league when United are in the one below.

mjhibby
11-03-2017, 08:58 AM
The United story is surely familiar? Sell the best players and fail to reinvest. See their neighbours go through a period of spending money they don't have on players under the guidance of a bonkers owner. Come out the other side with little or no repercussions and then end up in the top league when United are in the one below.

That story sounds vaguely familiar.