PDA

View Full Version : Jambo Seethe

Jim44
10-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Just before I put the light out for a few hours of contented shut eye, I had a peep over the road to see how they were coping with a double edged sword of thriving Hibs and a crap, inexperienced manager. They're in good form moaning about all and sundry, but the best laugh was the punter pulling his hair out over Lennon standing at the tunnel entrance after being sent to the stand. :greengrin

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Just before I put the light out for a few hours of contented shut eye, I had a peep over the road to see how they were coping with a double edged sword of thriving Hibs and a crap, inexperienced manager. They're in good form moaning about all and sundry, but the best laugh was the punter pulling his hair out over Lennon standing at the tunnel entrance after being sent to the stand. :greengrinThe only thing they have left this season is to see how we do! :lolyam:

Waxy
11-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Where's that pic with the jambo watching hibs? It's a classic.

Carheenlea
11-03-2017, 12:04 AM
From JKB Meltdown ll on Twitter

"We are all Dundee United today"

northstandhibby
11-03-2017, 12:04 AM
The Yams!!!

Seven Nil Six two and all sorts of bending them over!!!

****** Them!!!

Desperadoes.

glory glory

11-03-2017, 12:06 AM
Yet again the biggest excitement of their season is watching hibs and hoping we fail. We ended their season (for the second season in a row) in Febuary.

The seethe is unreal. We are going for a title, going back to hampen AGAIN and still in the Scottish cup. So much to play for, so much to still be excited about whilst the "big team" have nothing. All about the hibees yet again!

But still, least they have 5-1 though eh . . . . .

Hillsidehibby
11-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Are those cants still relevant?

Pretty Boy
11-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Irrelevant, arrogant, deluded, boring, lickspittle ringpieces.

And that's just their good points.

Deansy
11-03-2017, 12:26 AM
From JKB Meltdown ll on Twitter

"We are all Dundee United today"

Whereas the Dundee Utd's team Twitter was -

"Tonight we all played like Hearts "

lord bunberry
11-03-2017, 12:45 AM
3 out of the last 5 seasons we have ended their season. They've got nothing left to look forward too. Hearts season depends on how we get on in the cup. Imagine being a Jambo right now. ****ting themselves that we might do the double, while hoping that their clueless manager can keep them in the top 6. How the mighty have fallen. No financial doping means no success.

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Coz I couldn't get onto here when I got home from the boozer I popped into Sickbag to see what they were saying. The seethe is of the finest quality, they are so upset with the result they are birling about like an out of control robot in a science fiction movie blindly firing in all directions :faf:

If tonight has upset them just wait ...... here's their next 4 fixtures ..... Hamilton (h) Aberdeen (a) Celtic (h) St Johnstone (a) ...... if the laptop fails to find the wi fi against Hamilton there's a real possibility they could even drop out of the top 6 :greengrin

The better we do and the worse they do the more the seethe grows and the funnier it gets ....lovin' it :thumbsup:

Deansy
11-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Coz I couldn't get onto here when I got home from the boozer I popped into Sickbag to see what they were saying. The seethe is of the finest quality, they are so upset with the result they are birling about like an out of control robot in a science fiction movie blindly firing in all directions :faf:

If tonight has upset them just wait ...... here's their next 4 fixtures ..... Hamilton (h) Aberdeen (a) Celtic (h) St Johnstone (a) ...... if the laptop fails to find the wi fi against Hamilton there's a real possibility they could even drop out of the top 6 :greengrin

The better we do and the worse they do the more the seethe grows and the funnier it gets ....lovin' it :thumbsup:

Wait until Romanov's caught and - in an attempt to secure a 'deal' with the police - he spills the beans on exactly what went on during his time at the PBS ! THAT will be even funnier !

Pete
11-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Our last Derby victory has really got to them. It's actually quite funny reading through a hibs related thread, seeing their upbeat posts and then seeing the ones that bump them right back down by mentioning the recent derby performance and the previous gutless ones.

There's still a few persisting with the "hibs it" stuff. Give it up guys as it sounds ****ing tragic. You're the only ones left doing it now and it's a bit rich coming from a team who were named in a recent list of the biggest football bottle-jobs of all time.

Ach well, at least you've a nice big girder to look up at.

SGE HIBS
11-03-2017, 05:47 AM
Yet again the biggest excitement of their season is watching hibs and hoping we fail. We ended their season (for the second season in a row) in Febuary.

The seethe is unreal. We are going for a title, going back to hampen AGAIN and still in the Scottish cup. So much to play for, so much to still be excited about whilst the "big team" have nothing. All about the hibees yet again!

But still, least they have 5-1 though eh . . . . .

Finished
us is the chat i believe :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Cat Stanton
11-03-2017, 10:27 AM
I get slightly confused by posts going on about how obsessed they are with us - from people continually looking on kickback to, er, see how obsessed they are with us.

I fear this obsession runs both ways.

PatHead
11-03-2017, 10:49 AM
I get slightly confused by posts going on about how obsessed they are with us - from people continually looking on kickback to, er, see how obsessed they are with us.

Don't go on kickback myself. Think the big difference is that we go on it to laugh at them. They come on out of obsession

sleeping giant
11-03-2017, 10:59 AM

I feel for you . Must be brutal being slightly confused.
#prayforcat

matty_f
11-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Don't go on kickback myself. Think the big difference is that we go on it to laugh at them. They come on out of obsession

I used to be fairly regular on kickback years ago, mostly, it has to be said, to troll them. It was fun for a while but then I realised life was much better focusing on Hibs, so that's what I do now.

Can still find time to laugh at them, but I prefer to leave them to it these days. The Yams are insignificant to me now, something to laugh at but never of any serious interest.

matty_f
11-03-2017, 11:00 AM
#prayforcat

:tee hee:

One Day Soon
11-03-2017, 11:05 AM

I find it too painful to look at Kickback because, you know, 5-1, ended us as a club, Hibsed-it and that.

If only something epic could have happened to eclipse it all. I'll never recover.

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2017, 11:17 AM

There's a subtle difference though, we judge our managers and team by overall performance including derby matches. They judge theirs totally based on results against Hibs .... look at Neilson, his actual record was pretty good, but one bad result against us destroyed him and the Cathro revolution which was touted as a long term plan is running out of time already, on the back of some admittedly poor league results, but which have been magnified tenfold by the one result the Yams cant just brush off.

The hatred for Hibs you see on Kickback is way out of proportion compared to what you see for them on here ..... we have a healthy distain for them no doubt about it, but they genuinely seem to hate us and as a result they define their club not just by how it performs, but on the fact that that performance must include being better than Hibs in every way ... something they are currently failing miserably at.

They are defined by us and as a result what Hibby could miss the opportunity to check out the fallout on their messageboards, especially just now ..... its top notch unmissable free entertainment, but hardly obsession :greengrin

Bostonhibby
11-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Used to love yackback during the wee Shaun lawson years. Thoroughly enjoyed his sucking up to us on here then him running over to yackback sucking up to them. Great fun winding him up on there but sadly got booted off after a decent run and don't get back in at all now.
Must be something to do with suggesting a poppy fund collection at one of their games

Cat Stanton
11-03-2017, 11:23 AM
#prayforcat

Ho ho... The point is people go on about them being obsessed, but I don't think it's particularly different for us. It's part of being city rivals. How many pages was the thread when they went into administration - thousands? And I know I personally went on it every day as it was great fun watching them suffer and hoping for a, er, happy ending (so to speak). So I think as rivals we're equally obsessed (if obsessed is the right word).

But thanks for praying for me anyway - I need all the help I can get these days..

sleeping giant
11-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Ho ho... The point is people go on about them being obsessed, but I don't think it's particularly different for us. It's part of being city rivals. How many pages was the thread when they went into administration - thousands? And I know I personally went on it every day as it was great fun watching them suffer and hoping for a, er, happy ending (so to speak). So I think as rivals we're equally obsessed (if obsessed is the right word).

But thanks for praying for me anyway - I need all the help I can get these days..

To be fair , I think the whole "take serious offence at anything they say" culture bores me but I do love watching their seethe .

#pleasing

emerald green
11-03-2017, 11:32 AM
I sense there is a malaise developing at the PBS. The start of a downward spiral, hopefully. Cathro must stay! Potter must stay!

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Top of the league and looking good for promotion, along with another cup semi final. Meanwhile, Hearts are pish and have nothing to play for. They're in such pain just now :greengrin

Glory Lurker
11-03-2017, 12:23 PM
They are terrified that we end up with Rangers in the final.

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2017, 12:27 PM
If they don't beat Accies at home today, buy the biggest bag of popcorn you can find and have a read of Yambo Hunchback :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2017, 12:39 PM
If they don't beat Accies at home today, buy the biggest bag of popcorn you can find and have a read of Yambo Hunchback :greengrin

:agree:

iwasthere1972
11-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Will have to wait a day or so as it will be in meltdown come 4.50pm.

It's a good time to be a Hibby.

Jim44
11-03-2017, 01:01 PM

Not in the slightest. I go on regularly ( sorry if that it causes you confusion ), because I find their seethe, unhappiness and dispare very amusing and enjoyable. Long live Schadenfreude. As somebody here says, some of us are fascinated by Jambo supporters and their behaviour, whereas they are obsessed with our actual team and it's progress. I couldn't care less about their team, after all they are a bigger team, in a better league etc. :wink:

Deansy
11-03-2017, 01:16 PM
I go on to the throw-back's kick-back site purely and simply to feel better, to have a laugh, to appreciate how lucky I am that I'm a Hibee. With their (lack of) mentality and absolutely ridiculous belief in their club's standing in life ('The Famous' FFS !!??), they'll NEVER be happy - for them, their future will always be bleak.

Is It On....
11-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Great atmosphere at the PBS "as you would expect" according to Preston. Let's hope that changes by 16:45 ☺️

Col2
11-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Great atmosphere at the PBS "as you would expect" according to Preston. Let's hope that changes by 16:45 ☺️

Preston seems to conveniently forget the difference between a reasonably sized crowd and an actual atmosphere. He is hurting big time.

jacomo
11-03-2017, 02:47 PM
They are terrified that we end up with Rangers in the final.

Not half as terrified as the Rangers though.

If we win the semi the Zombies might chuck it against Celtc.

Sioux
11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Well they're 3 up now so all will been rosy in yamland. Cathy will be settled in and its now obvious that he will be the super coach they all knew he would be. Or other sh*** like that!

OxoHibby
11-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Not half as terrified as the Rangers though.

If we win the semi the Zombies might chuck it against Celtc.

Nah apparently they want to 'put us in our place'