PDA

View Full Version : Steven Craigan.

kaimendhibs
10-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Utter bawsack who never has anything good to say about Hibs. Average player and worse pundit. Aint that right Dalll

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jim44
10-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Utter bawsack who never has anything good to say about Hibs. Average player and worse pundit. Aint that right Dalll

What annoys me is that Kevin Thomson, who is fair and clearly shows his Hibs leanings, and the others stand there and let him pontificate and have the final word.

northstandhibby
10-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Craigan's a hun fud!! A norn iron bawbag who has no jurisdiction here apart from hun media.

glory glory

Hillsidehibby
10-03-2017, 11:33 PM
He never has. Wonder why? Must be a Northern Ireland thing. Crikey.. did I just say that?

lucky
10-03-2017, 11:38 PM
He talks crap and proved tonight that he is an arse. He was more anti Hibs than Houston tonight

Wheat Hound
10-03-2017, 11:40 PM
What did he say?

JackLadd
10-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Not a pen for Jase, not a red for Toshney and no elbow by the Utd defender on SDG.

Mibbes Aye
11-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Craigan's appalling and should be nowhere near a media contract.

The way he talked about Steven Fletcher when he had the dispute with Craig Levein was an absolute embarrassment. Should have ruled him out of ever being on TV or radio again.

Deansy
11-03-2017, 12:17 AM
From 'Day 1' of his TV career, Craigan's made it very clear he does NOT like Hibs - with those credentials, he's ensured he'll remain on our screens for many, many years.

It's the Scottish Football 'media's way - to succeed, you MUST be a 'Rantic Fud' !

Pretty Boy
11-03-2017, 12:20 AM
Hun fud.

Billychaotic182
11-03-2017, 12:29 AM
What did he say lol

lord bunberry
11-03-2017, 12:31 AM
**** stain

vuefrom1875
11-03-2017, 12:33 AM

The man's a dyed in the wool hun no doubt about that, hates anything green! GTRUY!!

CathroMustStay
11-03-2017, 12:38 AM
To quote Louis CK, Stephen Craigan can suck a bag of dicks!

poolman
11-03-2017, 01:10 AM

There should be subtitles put on the screen when he starts spouting his P*sh

Greencore
11-03-2017, 01:50 AM
I actually like Chris Sutton he normally puts him in his place 😂

DH1875
11-03-2017, 02:02 AM
I actually like Chris Sutton he normally puts him in his place 😂

Never rated Sutton as a pundit unitll i had the misfortune of having to watch Craig Burley as a pundit, now that is a total fanny.

Not In The Know
11-03-2017, 05:32 AM
Craigan is so ant Hibs he doesn't even try to hide it. Mind he said last year in the Falkirk playoff match it wasn't a penalty when the Falkirk defender rolled the ball back with his hand. Sutton at the time was almost speechless when he said it.

J-C
11-03-2017, 06:11 AM
I thought Craigan and Houston were atrocious at the end, their anti Hibs bile was disgusting at times, at one point when Houston was trying to defend Durnan I actually thought Thomson was going to swear at him live on the telly, the look of disbelief he gave Houston was a beauty and sums up his thought towards that muppet.

staunchhibby
11-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Surely Durnan must get done for the elbow on gray.It was not the first time he used it on others.

green day
11-03-2017, 06:22 AM
I thought Craigan and Houston were atrocious at the end, their anti Hibs bile was disgusting at times, at one point when Houston was trying to defend Durnan I actually thought Thomson was going to swear at him live on the telly, the look of disbelief he gave Houston was a beauty and sums up his thought towards that muppet.

100% right.

Chris Sutton called pretty much every decision right as co-commentator, said it was an elbow on SDG, and that the penalty claim was a maybe - I agree on both. I wanted the pen at the time, simply because the ref had lost control and he was giving everything !!

Hibernian Verse
11-03-2017, 06:23 AM
On the other hand Sutton clearly has a wee soft spot for us!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
11-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Houston was trying to defend Durnan

Imagine if that foul happended to one of his players.

He'd be going off his nut about it for weeks

Classic small man syndrome

green day
11-03-2017, 06:29 AM
Imagine if that foul happended to one of his players.

He'd be going off his nut about it for weeks

Classic small man syndrome

I fancy Ayr to finish his good run today.

Not because they are any good, just because his post match interview would be fun :wink::wink:

we are hibs
11-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Craigain is a nobody and Houston was obviously riled by the songs being sung about him the red faced Jambo prick

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2017, 07:05 AM
On the other hand Sutton clearly has a wee soft spot for us!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

His mate's our manager and you can tell he wants him/us to do well.

hibbysam
11-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Craigain is a nobody and Houston was obviously riled by the songs being sung about him the red faced Jambo prick

The fact the pair of them refused to walk back up to the box in the second half was highly amusing. Houstons beetroot brew was shining loud and proud last night, couldn't miss him hiding down the touchline. Two roasters if every I have seen them.

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2017, 07:17 AM
Graigan's comments were obviously fueled by a bigoted, sectarian-based hatred of our club's origins and how he would choose to identify our current manager.

If you doubt the veracity of this statement then please counter with any possible footballing arguements that could underpin his nonsense.

DavieRoy
11-03-2017, 08:10 AM
BT is becoming a pantomime. They have been good but between Sutton, Craigan and Stewart, it is fast becoming, who can shout the loudest.

rossevenil
11-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Bizarrely when discussing the Toshney sending off they never even showed his initial assault in the game on Shinnie which was worthy of a yellow regardless of how early in the game it was,guy
was charging around looking to do someone and it was clearly Shinnie going by his next 2 tackles!

Craigan absolutely awful pundit,Houston I thought was being reserved until the end of the game then he started his usual pash

11-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Craighans a ****er. I love watching Sutton wind him up into a frenzy when hes on the panel with him.

O'Rourke3
11-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Craigan does appear to be a complete fud. Houstey was typical Houstey. No credit to Hibs for anything post match but he is also a classless fud. KT spoke very well. Sutton was a pain in the archie in the pre show - only wanted to rile up Craigan than discuss the game.
Lenny's post match was calm and honest. Great interview. Never saw the united manager on the telly.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-03-2017, 09:28 AM
McKinnon saying the sending off changed the game and was never a second yellow but fails to mention the first disgraceful tackle on Shinnie by the thug and also chooses to omit the two deliberate elbows by Durnan on Gray and McGregor that went unpunished.

Seethe on son.

The Harp Awakes
11-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Graigan's comments were obviously fueled by a bigoted, sectarian-based hatred of our club's origins and how he would choose to identify our current manager.

If you doubt the veracity of this statement then please counter with any possible footballing arguements that could underpin his nonsense.

Yep, just another meedya blue nose who can't get over the Hibees toasting his team in the Cup Final.

WhileTheChief..
11-03-2017, 09:35 AM
I don't really mind him, he's kinda insignificant.

Sutton is brilliant though. Whether it's as co-commentator or doing the pundit stuff he always has that wee glint of mischief in his eyes when winding the others up.

Butcher, Craigan etc can't cope with him at all.

sleeping giant
11-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Sutton is by far the best pundit on the telly .
Gives me a right laugh.

Craigan is an erse.
I thought Houston was ok last night.

PISTOL1875
11-03-2017, 10:45 AM
You should see his coaching abilities. Horrendous

One Day Soon
11-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Sutton is also excellent on Radio 5 Live which is well worth a listen whenever you're cooking the tea, sitting about or r doing nothing in particular.

He's never shy about calling out bull5hit.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2017, 11:19 AM
When BT look at who they want as pundits for certain games there has to be an element of mischief making behind it. FWIW when I listen to Caragher, Redknapp or Neville on SKY Sports, you can almost hear the cliché book being thumbed through. Too comfy corporate and general no value add.

emerald green
11-03-2017, 11:23 AM
What sort of qualifications do you need to be picked / selected / given a cushy wee job as a "pundit", cos he talks a load of s****. Is it a case of jobs for the boys, or what?

stoneyburn hibs
11-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Hun fud

Deansy
11-03-2017, 11:31 AM
What sort of qualifications do you need to be picked / selected / given a cushy wee job as a "pundit", cos he talks a load of s****. Is it a case of jobs for the boys, or what?

Qualifications - you must either have played for, or at least supported, the Hun. Failing that, an absolute hatred of Hibs is a must !

ekhibee
11-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Totally agree J-C. My wife, who isn't even a football fan, commented on how biased Craigan seems to be against Hibs. He's got form, in other games his anti-Hibs agenda has come across loud and clear. Houston was alright at half time but reverted to type after the end of the game.

SuperAllyMcleod
11-03-2017, 12:04 PM
I really couldn't care less what his opinions of Hibs are as he is the worst pundit on tv (Ian Wright and Glenn Hoddle included).

That annoying NI accent and over serious demeanour when using 200 words to say what could be said in 20 just to make him seem intelligent and important really gets on my nerves.

I do enjoy Sutton slagging him off though.

SuperAllyMcleod
11-03-2017, 12:11 PM
When BT look at who they want as pundits for certain games there has to be an element of mischief making behind it. FWIW when I listen to Caragher, Redknapp or Neville on SKY Sports, you can almost hear the cliché book being thumbed through. Too comfy corporate and general no value add.

I assume you mean Phil Neville? Personally I think Gary Neville is the best pundit/co-commentator on tv at the moment - always fair and never afraid to say anything, regardless of the teams playing.

snooky
11-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Bizarrely when discussing the Toshney sending off they never even showed his initial assault in the game on Shinnie which was worthy of a yellow regardless of how early in the game it was,guy
was charging around looking to do someone and it was clearly Shinnie going by his next 2 tackles!

Craigan absolutely awful pundit,Houston I thought was being reserved until the end of the game then he started his usual pash

The initial tackle you talk about was well worthy of a yellow, maybe a red at the extreme IIRC.
TBF, I thought Toshney did pull out of the tackle that got him sent off but it was still clumsy so he can have no complaints.
I thought the ref did okay for about an hour then lost the plot. He let players off with warranted yellows (e.g. Flood's deliberate hand ball) and booked players when a word in their ear would have sufficed.

Cummings petulance for his first booking was just stupid. I'm sure it was his ball bounce that got him the card. He could have just held his hands up and nothing would have happened. Re. the hand ball, I thought at first it was just a natural reaction to a cross that was just out the reach of his head and if he'd held his hand up immediately after and apologised he could have shown that he acknowledged that. Instead he celebrated. Stupid x 2.
We scream and moan about divers and cheats on this board so we should call it the same way when it's one of our own, whether we like it or not.

RamYer1902
11-03-2017, 01:37 PM
He made a snide comment about how they "sometimes have a laugh about Ambrose". Yet Efe is and was a better player than Craigan ever was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Trager
11-03-2017, 03:39 PM
McKinnon saying the sending off changed the game and was never a second yellow but fails to mention the first disgraceful tackle on Shinnie by the thug and also chooses to omit the two deliberate elbows by Durnan on Gray and McGregor that went unpunished.

Seethe on son.

Anyone think Cummings first yellow was a joke.
He bounced the ball off the ground into the keepers hand.

ekhibee
11-03-2017, 04:41 PM
I assume you mean Phil Neville? Personally I think Gary Neville is the best pundit/co-commentator on tv at the moment - always fair and never afraid to say anything, regardless of the teams playing.
I'd agree with you there, Gary Neville is a good pundit, and he does his research too. People like Craigen just openly show their prejudices.

greenlex
11-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Nope.

Alex Trager
11-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Nope.

I do

sleeping giant
11-03-2017, 04:52 PM

I agree.
He didn't throw it away and the keeper caught it.

JimBHibees
11-03-2017, 04:53 PM

When you compare it to the ref not booking Flood for blatant handball then absolutely.

Jim44
11-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Definitely a yellow, I'm afraid .......... his whole body language showed dissent.

greenlex
11-03-2017, 04:54 PM
I do

Dissent is dissent.

Alex Trager
11-03-2017, 04:55 PM
When you compare it to the ref not booking Flood for blatant handball then absolutely.

I am pretty certain he missed three handballs on their part.

I was exuberant so it may have been less

hibbysam
11-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Dissent is dissent.

If that's the case how many bookings did Flood get for bawling in the refs face? What about the full back that literally barged into the ref?

Canon Hannan
11-03-2017, 05:35 PM
The Huns in the media and in general life are a bitter bunch. It's magic how we pumped them in the Final and hopefully starting tomorrow Celtic rip them then the Dons, Hearts, Saints and Patrick! 👍

greenlex
11-03-2017, 08:33 PM
If that's the case how many bookings did Flood get for bawling in the refs face? What about the full back that literally barged into the ref?

Dunno. How many did Flood get? What about the full back? That's up to the ref. Jason showed dissent and was booked. We were asked if it wasn't dissent and it was plain and simple.

hibbysam
11-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Dunno. How many did Flood get? What about the full back? That's up to the ref. Jason showed dissent and was booked. We were asked if it wasn't dissent and it was plain and simple.

You said 'dissent is dissent' - yet quite clearly dissent was only punishable if you wore yellow on Friday. So dissent wasn't dissent for everyone! Same as Lennon. Sent off for dissent, whereas MacKinnon got away scot-free the whole of the first half for showing dissent...

JimBHibees
11-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Got to be said he has no credibility IMO when he tried to say the biggest stick on pen ever in the Falkirk play off wasn't a pen. Seen nothing since to change that opinion.

greenlex
12-03-2017, 12:59 AM
You said 'dissent is dissent' - yet quite clearly dissent was only punishable if you wore yellow on Friday. So dissent wasn't dissent for everyone! Same as Lennon. Sent off for dissent, whereas MacKinnon got away scot-free the whole of the first half for showing dissent...

That's a whole different argument and for what it's worth I agree. However the question was and I paraphrase here Did anyone else think Jason's actions were not dissent and therefore shouldn't have been a yellow? The answer MO is no.

ekhibee
12-03-2017, 10:43 AM
From 'Day 1' of his TV career, Craigan's made it very clear he does NOT like Hibs - with those credentials, he's ensured he'll remain on our screens for many, many years.

It's the Scottish Football 'media's way - to succeed, you MUST be a 'Rantic Fud' !
Unfortunately Deansy, I think you're spot on, he'll also probably become a Sportsound legend after he doesn't get the Motherwell job. He's also coaching their under-20's who we've comfortably beaten twice this season.

snooky
12-03-2017, 01:55 PM
To be fair to Craigan. He has been programmed since birth to dislike anything green or having a connection to Hibernia.
:coffee:

at last 61
12-03-2017, 03:56 PM
But he's getting paid a good amount surely bt can do better than this muppet

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk