PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings

hibsbollah
10-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Really enjoyed that from the comfort of my phone, fans superb throughout, proper blood and thunder 'cup tie' Feel to the game, lots of poor officiating and moral outrage. And Jason :faf:

Marciano 7 some good collections from crosses, didn't have to do much because of the defence.

Gray 7
McGregor 8
Ambrose 9 Gave the ball away twice in the first minute. Thereafter totally faultless.
Stevenson 9 finally made a mistake on the 82nd minute. What a run of form he's on.

Bartley 6
McGinn 8
Shinnie 8
Boyle 6
Holt 8
Cummings absolutely no idea what to give him :faf: scored a rocket and then acted like a rocket.

Northernhibee
10-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Marciano - n/a. Literally didn't have a save to make. Could have had the night off.

Gray - 7
McGregor - 8
Efe - 10
Lewie - 9.9

Boyle - 6
McGinn - 8
Bartley - 7
Shinnie - 9

Holt - 7
Cummings - 7

Brightside
10-03-2017, 10:55 PM
I thought we were ok tonight... but very little football played.

Gray - 7
McGregor - 7
Efe - 9
Lewie - 8

Boyle - 7
McGinn - 7
Bartley - 7
Shinnie - 8.5

Holt - 7
Cummings - 5 Would have been 8 if not sent off.

Graham gets 6 for holding the ball up well when he came on. Fyvie was miles off.

Northernhibee
10-03-2017, 10:56 PM
I thought we were ok tonight... but very little football played.

Gray - 7
McGregor - 7
Efe - 9
Lewie - 8

Boyle - 7
McGinn - 7
Bartley - 7
Shinnie - 8.5

Holt - 7
Cummings - 5 Would have been 8 if not sent off.

Graham gets 6 for holding the ball up well when he came on. Fyvie was miles off.
I thought Fyvie did well.

FifeHibs
10-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Fyvie done well, why flood wasn't booked after fyvie chipped him is questionable

northstandhibby
10-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Really enjoyed that from the comfort of my phone, fans superb throughout, proper blood and thunder 'cup tie' Feel to the game, lots of poor officiating and moral outrage. And Jason :faf:

Marciano 7 some good collections from crosses, didn't have to do much because of the defence.

Gray 7
McGregor 8
Ambrose 9 Gave the ball away twice in the first minute. Thereafter totally faultless.
Stevenson 9 finally made a mistake on the 82nd minute. What a run of form he's on.

Bartley 6
McGinn 8
Shinnie 8
Boyle 6
Holt 8
Cummings absolutely no idea what to give him :faf: scored a rocket and then acted like a rocket.

Shocked you gave Marv and Boyle 6.

glory glory

JackLadd
10-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Efe, Shinnie and Holt get an 8, the rest all 7.

The Harp Awakes
11-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Efe, Shinnie and Holt get an 8, the rest all 7.

Sounds an accurate assessment to me:aok:

Mikey09
11-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Marciano - 7
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10
EFE - 10

BigT-Hibeez
11-03-2017, 01:19 AM

Gray 7
McGregor 8

Bartley 6
McGinn 8
Shinnie 8
Boyle 6
Holt 8

I watched on the laptop in London, my neighbours must think i'm mental!! The drama was unbearable..

I would drop McGinn to a 7 and Shinnie up to a 9.. Have been Shinnies worst critic at times but we owe tonight to him.. McGinn was a bit reckless i thought, where Shinnie was composed..

Especially in the 2nd half when all we needed was a bit of composure, and we seemed to get sucked in to a dirty game of constant fouling and needless bookings.. Shinnie was the most level headed man on the pitch..

McGinn kept trying to play over the top long balls that never worked when all we needed was short possesion passes..

Anyway, we won.. Up next weekend for the Dumbarton game, win that and we are coasting..

essexhibee
11-03-2017, 06:36 AM
Thought fyvie was good when he came on IMO.

RamYer1902
11-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Marciano (7) - Nothing to do bar collect one cross in second half.

Gray (7) - Much improved performance from the skipper.

Ambrose (9) - Strolled it all night. Unsure if it was a smoke bomb or the smoke from Efe's cigar.

McGregor (8) - Headed everything. His usual self.

Stevenson (7) - Reliable as always. Got forward well and never troubled defensively.

Boyle (7) - Ran at Dixon all night. Missed huge chance in second half to kill the game.

Bartley (8) - Big game player. Rock solid in the midfield.

McGinn (7) - Busy as always. Retained ball well and never stopped.

Shinnie (8) - My MOTM behind Efe. Had his critics but been immense recently. Looks much better coming in off the left.

Holt (7) - Worked his socks off again. A real asset to our team and turns up for every big game.

Cummings (7) - Terrific goal but ridiculous red card. Daft but still won us the game. His goals are invaluable.

Subs:

Fyvie (7) - Hurried them all over the park when he came on and ran his heart out.

Graham (7) - I'm often his critic but he definitely helped see the game out.

Forster (6) - Not much time but helped see the game out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are hibs
11-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Marciano 6

gray 6
ambrose 9
mcgregor 7
stevenson 7

bartley 7
mcginn 7
shinnie 9
boyle 7

cummings 5
holt 8

fyvie 5
graham 6
forster 6

Holmesdale Hibs
11-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Marciano (7) - Nothing to do bar collect one cross in second half.

Gray (7) - Much improved performance from the skipper.

Ambrose (9) - Strolled it all night. Unsure if it was a smoke bomb or the smoke from Efe's cigar.

McGregor (8) - Headed everything. His usual self.

Stevenson (7) - Reliable as always. Got forward well and never troubled defensively.

Boyle (7) - Ran at Dixon all night. Missed huge chance in second half to kill the game.

Bartley (8) - Big game player. Rock solid in the midfield.

McGinn (7) - Busy as always. Retained ball well and never stopped.

Shinnie (8) - My MOTM behind Efe. Had his critics but been immense recently. Looks much better coming in off the left.

Holt (7) - Worked his socks off again. A real asset to our team and turns up for every big game.

Cummings (7) - Terrific goal but ridiculous red card. Daft but still won us the game. His goals are invaluable.

Subs:

Fyvie (7) - Hurried them all over the park when he came on and ran his heart out.

Graham (7) - I'm often his critic but he definitely helped see the game out.

Forster (6) - Not much time but helped see the game out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with these except I'd mark Cummings down to a 5 because that must be the most stupid sending off I've ever seen and could have cost us. If he hadn't done that it would have been an 8. Utterly madness but you have to love the guy.