Massive set of games coming up.

J

Green_one
10-03-2017, 09:02 PM
18th v Dumbarton
25th v Falkirk
29th v Morton

Massive set of games coming up.

9 points from those and its all over. Not easy games but I think despite our ups and downs, with key players back, we are obviously stronger than DU and I think Falkirk will jog on behind for second. :flag:

Borderhibbie76
11-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Crucially too 9 games left...6 at ER that's a huge advantage into the home straight. Let's pack ER for every match and roar the boys back to where we belong

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Dumbarton, Falkirk and Morton ..... Find a way to win all 3 and even I will start to believe the league is sewn up.

If Dundee Utd fail to beat St Mirren in midweek I think they will be out of the race. They will be 9 points behind even if they draw, 10 in reality with goal difference .... no chance they will make that up if what they showed last night is anything to go by.

Beat Dumbarton and a win against Falkirk will leave us at worst 9 points in front of them, 10 with GD and they will only have 7 games to overtake us ... we would have to lose 3 or have an incredible run of draws in the last 7 games just for them to make up the points.

Morton are currently 12 points behind us and lag behind on goal difference by 15 goals ..... they still have to play us twice, IMO they would have to win both of these games to have any chance of catching us.

There is still a few twists and turns to come knowing Hibs ........... but one things for sure, I would rather be in our position right now than Utd's, Falkirk's or Morton's