PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WATCH INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL AT EASTER ROAD

RSS Bot
09-03-2017, 10:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7364)

DarrenSQH
09-03-2017, 10:48 AM
No thanks and would rather they didnt waste Super Johns time and energy.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2017, 10:52 AM
A date for the match would be helpful.

green&left
09-03-2017, 11:11 AM
£22 for a Scotland friendly :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Disc O'Dave
09-03-2017, 11:11 AM
A date for the match would be helpful.

It's just "end of March", what more detail do you need like? Just leave your diary free from 24th onwards, and play it by ear after that :)

GreenCastle
09-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Why would anyone go to this :confused:

A nothing game at crazy prices plus Scotland are mince and will be till the SFA change.

NAE NOOKIE
09-03-2017, 11:29 AM
No offence to Canada, a fine country, but I'm cheese grating ma baws that night and wont be able to make it.

Seriously .... they move the under 21 games to Paisley and what Edinburgh gets in their place is these meaningless friendlies the GFA know nobody will go to Hampden to watch, my only interest in this game will be hoping SJM if he even plays wont get injured. I honestly had far more enthusiasm for Hibs ladies v Bayern Munich fraulines than I do for this game.

KWJ
09-03-2017, 11:32 AM
It's a shame Hanlon's not been fit lately as I'd imagine he'd have been knocking on the door for this game too. Maybe big Daz will get the call up.

McGinn is a cert to play some part and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another Hibee called up due to location and to increase numbers.

I went to the Scotland Australia game a few years back and that was decent enough although Oz are a huge step up on Canada.

I understand Scott Arfield plays for them now. Wonder if Keegan Ayre ever made it or Emilio Bottligieri. Or if Mike Franks is still on the go!

RoxburghHibs
09-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Hibs have an important game sandwiched between the two internationals. Will this mean McGinn missing the match against Falkirk? :boo hoo:

Big_Franck
09-03-2017, 11:57 AM
£22 for a Scotland friendly :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Madness eh? If we were playing a top side maybe, maybe I'd pay it for a friendly. Absolutely no chance i'll be paying 22 quid to watch a friendly against Canada.

With those prices there will be less than 10k at the game.

PercyHibs
09-03-2017, 12:16 PM
It's a shame Hanlon's not been fit lately as I'd imagine he'd have been knocking on the door for this game too. Maybe big Daz will get the call up.

McGinn is a cert to play some part and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another Hibee called up due to location and to increase numbers.

I went to the Scotland Australia game a few years back and that was decent enough although Oz are a huge step up on Canada.

I understand Scott Arfield plays for them now. Wonder if Keegan Ayre ever made it or Emilio Bottligieri. Or if Mike Franks is still on the go!

Hope Darren McGregor does get a call up as he deserves it. However, would hate to think he was getting a call up to help shift some tickets.

Edit: although if it helps him to get his foot in the door and prove how good he is then I would probably take it. :agree:

MartinfaePorty
09-03-2017, 12:17 PM
I'll be there. Got my discounted ticket for £15 a month ago, as I'm a member of the Scotland Supporters Club. Looking forward to it.

BigT-Hibeez
09-03-2017, 12:30 PM
So it's on Wednesday 22nd, right between the Dumbarton and Falkirk games..

If any our lads are called up I hope they don't get injured..

Couldn't think of a worse time to cap a Hibby..

But good luck Darren, Jase, SJM??

roc1
09-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Got tickets to take my grandkids to this.
Don't normally do friendlies (even Hibs ones) but the boys will, hopefully, enjoy it.

What I don't understand though is why I had to pay cash for them. No acceptance of Debit or Credit card.
The office staff said that Hibs had only been given a few tickets for sale and they were to be cash only sales.
So if you are going down for tickets, get to an ATM first!

BTW £22 adult and £10 kids for a friendly is bloody ridiculous http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon9.png

Billy Whizz
09-03-2017, 01:12 PM
So it's on Wednesday 22nd, right between the Dumbarton and Falkirk games..

If any our lads are called up I hope they don't get injured..

Couldn't think of a worse time to cap a Hibby..

But good luck Darren, Jase, SJM??

Hoping Strachan names 2 pools, one for the friendly and one for the Qualifier

Brightside
09-03-2017, 03:24 PM
I really hope none of our squad are involved.

silverhibee
09-03-2017, 05:37 PM

I doubt Strachan will have Griffiths in the squad.

silverhibee
09-03-2017, 05:39 PM
I really hope none of our squad are involved.

Best thing you have said for a while. :greengrin

CMurdoch
09-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Can't get enthusiastic about a friendly against Canada.
Hope SJM not involved but would like DM to play as he deserves the recognition.

Onceinawhile
09-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Worst thing is, the best Scottish player on the pitch will probably be Scott arfield for Canada.

vuefrom1875
09-03-2017, 10:26 PM
No thanks and would rather they didnt waste Super Johns time and energy.

Here,here,.... Also clashes Wi 'corrie'😁

SteveHFC
09-03-2017, 10:29 PM
I'll be there. Got my discounted ticket for £15 a month ago, as I'm a member of the Scotland Supporters Club. Looking forward to it.

Same. Looking more forward to the Slovenia game a few days later. :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-03-2017, 10:53 PM
This will be absolutely grim.

silverhibee
09-03-2017, 11:52 PM
International breaks are just annoying.

hfc rd
10-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Certainly will not be going to this. Hate interationals! £22 for a Scotland friendly against Canada... 😂😂

Remember going to the last Scotland friendly at ER which was against Qatar and my God it was extremely awful! First ever time I left a game at HT.