PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Keyser Sauzee
09-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Just wondered when we will see all our injured guys back??

Sorry if this has been done to death on here already but I've missed it. Admins feel free to merge

RoxburghHibs
09-03-2017, 09:13 AM
The last interview with Lennon he mentioned that Hanlon, McGeouch and Harris were not far away. Fontaine's season looks to be over or near enough sadly.

Not sure how far Humphrey is from returning though?

jacomo
09-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Handling injured or just can't be bothered?

Cod Boy
09-03-2017, 09:56 AM

Played for development team on Tuesday.

oneone73
09-03-2017, 09:58 AM

Great. Smear a laddie who's had three bad injuries. Suppose it made you smile though. Well done.

KWJ
09-03-2017, 10:27 AM
The last interview with Lennon he mentioned that Hanlon, McGeouch and Harris were not far away. Fontaine's season looks to be over or near enough sadly.

Not sure how far Humphrey is from returning though?

Great news after being feart following someone like Scoopy saying he may not be back this season.

Ronniekirk
09-03-2017, 01:47 PM

Has been really unlucky with Injuries But back playing for Development squad and if he can stsy got and find a bit of there Lennon may opt to ive him some game time to have a proper look at him
Think he still has another year of his contract to go so might be worth waiting till pre Season and see how he goes If Lennon doesntvthink he can do a job then he will go put pn loan and imagine someone will be happy to take him if he csn stay fit

scoopyboy
09-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Great news after being feart following someone like Scoopy saying he may not be back this season.

I've never once said Paul won't be back this season, simply no one knew after his post op setback.

He is getting there now though and hopefully his rehab will conclude without any hiccups.

KWJ
09-03-2017, 02:08 PM
I've never once said Paul won't be back this season, simply no one knew after his post op setback.

He is getting there now though and hopefully his rehab will conclude without any hiccups.

:aok: Fingers crossed.

Sorry for suggesting there's another poster like you :wink:

jacomo
09-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Great. Smear a laddie who's had three bad injuries. Suppose it made you smile though. Well done.

I've argued many times on here that Danny Handling deserves another chance. But surely it's now or never for him in terms of his Hibs career.

He is reported as being out a lot. This doesn't necessarily mean he's a drinker, of course... but if I were advising him I would be telling him not to do anything that would give the management team reason to doubt his commitment.

It is one thing Big Marv going out for a beer after a MOTM performance - totally fine IMO - and a young guy who hasn't established himself in the first team yet.

His choice though.

HoboHarry
09-03-2017, 03:25 PM
No need for that. Absolutely without foundation unless you can prove me wrong...Hibs class my backside.....