PDA

View Full Version : Lenny on 5 Live.

tamig
07-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Summarising on the Arsenal/Bayern game tonight. He comes across really well on the radio imo.

Pete
07-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Very knowledgeable and articulate. People amongst our calling him clueless are the ones who don't have a clue.

I wonder how Cathro would get on as a pundit on the radio.

HibernianJK
07-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Very knowledgeable and articulate. People amongst our calling him clueless are the ones who don't have a clue.

I wonder how Cathro would get on as a pundit on the radio.

I think he would probably come across a whole lot better he does in interviews. Get the feeling he knows what he wants to say but his communication skills are so poor he crumbles when put under a but pressure by the media.

Vini1875
07-03-2017, 10:27 PM
I think he would probably come across a whole lot better he does in interviews. Get the feeling he knows what he wants to say but his communication skills are so poor he crumbles when put under a but pressure by the media.

Cathro - Better people think you might be a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

heretoday
08-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Lennon obviously enjoys a bit of media work and he's very smooth in his delivery. He shows a remarkable knowledge of affairs in the English Championship too so he does his homework.

I note the grovelling FiveLive presenter called him Lenny. Is that for real or is it just the BBC's usual attempt at laddish banter?

mjhibby
08-03-2017, 01:50 PM
I think he had a reputation for being a hard man when playing in England and seems to be well respected by the English media. Always comes across well.

heretoday
08-03-2017, 03:44 PM
I think he had a reputation for being a hard man when playing in England and seems to be well respected by the English media. Always comes across well.

He had a bad time at Bolton. I imagine he'll be heading south again one day to prove himself.

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2017, 03:47 PM
He had a bad time at Bolton. I imagine he'll be heading south again one day to prove himself.

I'm subjected to similar trials by the wife.

Alex Trager
08-03-2017, 03:56 PM

Good times

Iggy Pope
08-03-2017, 03:56 PM

Unfailing in your ability to illuminate the most drab discussion my friend.

jacomo
08-03-2017, 04:25 PM

He'd be unacceptable - but he would accept that.

houstonhibbee
08-03-2017, 08:20 PM
maybe it should be Darting Bob S...............

KWJ
09-03-2017, 10:53 AM
DBS making that a very worthwhile click, cheers chief :aok:

JeMeSouviens
09-03-2017, 12:29 PM
maybe it should be Darting Bob S...............

Diving Bob S?