PDA

View Full Version : Pre match boozer in Dundee?

RamYer1902
07-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Where we all heading then?

We were in The Ambassador near the stadium last time and will more than likely head there again on Friday :aok:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
07-03-2017, 03:41 PM
We are driving up early and staying the night in dundee. Looking for any recommendations?

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2017, 03:45 PM

We were in The Ambassador near the stadium last time and will more than likely head there again on Friday :aok:

Any gid? Dundee is such a depressing city.

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Tickety Boo's & The Trades House are both decent.

Sean1875
08-03-2017, 04:43 PM
£1 drinks in Liquid afterwards if anyone fancies a post-match boogie :partyhibb:wink:

cabbageandribs1875
08-03-2017, 05:04 PM

i read on a dundee utd forum that boozer/hotel whatever has two functions on this friday

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?43135-Boozer-for-away-fans the poster 'weedoneitagain' doesn't appear to be a very pleasant individual :hilarious

Albanian Hibs
08-03-2017, 06:53 PM
£1 drinks in Liquid afterwards if anyone fancies a post-match boogie :partyhibb:wink:

Sounds good 💃 guess we will be going there for a wee dance post match

Edit - actually bugger that, £8 entry

BullsCloseHibs
08-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Any gid? Dundee is such a depressing city.

Gotta disagree with that. Look and you will find.
Dundee is a cool place.

BS44
08-03-2017, 10:04 PM
We are driving up early and staying the night in dundee. Looking for any recommendations?

Five of us probably heading for Dundee's West End after the game. Can't recommend any boozers but the West End gets a decent write up on wiki.

frazeHFC
08-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Sounds good �� guess we will be going there for a wee dance post match

Edit - actually bugger that, £8 entry

I'm pretty sure it's only a pound entry there on a Friday now since it got re-branded (now called La Quid Fridays). Might be mistaken though as haven't been in about a year.

One thing I miss about leaving Dundee is the nights out, cheap and cheerful :LOL:

fat freddy
08-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Dundee is ok for a night out, I go up regulary, theres a decent student scene with loads of live music and plenty of cool pubs, the area around the stadium is mostly old school boozers like Whites, Frews, The Ambassador and The Clep, all easy walking distance to Tannadice. Take your pick, they'll all be rammed.

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Gotta disagree with that. Look and you will find.
Dundee is a cool place.

Agreed. It isn't Vegas but Dundee punches above it's weight for it's size regarding nightlife. Most of Scotland's population live between Edinburgh and Glasgow, so other towns do well to have things going for them in those circumstances.