PDA

View Full Version : Raith game to be rearranged

HibsNutter
06-03-2017, 02:18 PM
We know that the Raith game will have to be moved now (semi), will we be able to play this fixture the week after what is currently supposed to be our last game of the season?

After all, if we are to reach the final, it takes place three weeks after the St. Mirren game. Going so long without a game won't do us good, look at Rangers last year.

hibbysam
06-03-2017, 02:19 PM
We know that the Raith game will have to be moved now (semi), will we be able to play this fixture the week after what is currently supposed to be our last game of the season?

After all, if we are to reach the final, it takes place three weeks after the St. Mirren game. Going so long without a game won't do us good, look at Rangers last year.

No, The last league game is the last league game as the playoffs begin the following week.

Smartie
06-03-2017, 02:29 PM
I just had a look at the fixtures.

I take it we have a game the week of the Scotland game?

I take it that the Raith game will probably be the only Wednesday game we have between now and the end of the season unless we have to arrange the one the day of the Scotland game?

Not quite as bad as last year if so.

CallumLaidlaw
06-03-2017, 02:41 PM
I just had a look at the fixtures.

I take it we have a game the week of the Scotland game?

I take it that the Raith game will probably be the only Wednesday game we have between now and the end of the season unless we have to arrange the one the day of the Scotland game?

Not quite as bad as last year if so.

We were meant to play Morton on Saturday. That's been rearranged for 29th March.

Bristolhibby
06-03-2017, 02:46 PM
I'd bring it forward. Play it on Tuesday/Wednesday 11th/12th April. That lines up with Dundee Utds rearranged game v The Pars.

J

Hibby70
06-03-2017, 02:57 PM
I'd bring it forward. Play it on Tuesday/Wednesday 11th/12th April. That lines up with Dundee Utds rearranged game v The Pars.

J

No, I'm on holiday and already missing the Morton game!

hibee_girl
06-03-2017, 02:58 PM
No, I'm on holiday and already missing the Morton game!

Same here!

Bristolhibby
06-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Just to clarify, I have no say in the date setting.

Enjoy your hols though.

J

ian cruise
06-03-2017, 05:03 PM

Enjoy your hols though.

J

Too late, it is now a .net fact that you arrange the fixtures.

Cod Boy
06-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Possibly won't have mcginn for the Falkirk game on 25th March if he gets picked for Scotland squad .

danhibees1875
06-03-2017, 06:08 PM
So Morton, Raith, and possibly Falkirk (depending on international call ups) to rearrange before the season ends. All home games - I'd guess the later 2 would be during April (after Morton on the 29th and before the last week of the season). That could be 8 games between the 29th March to 29th May in that case, including the semi final. Busy month if all that conjuncture comes to pass.

Heisenberg
06-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Possibly won't have mcginn for the Falkirk game on 25th March if he gets picked for Scotland squad .

Surely we can just have a wee word with Strachan. No point in McGinn going to sit on his arse. We need him more.

Hibby70
06-03-2017, 06:24 PM

Enjoy your hols though.

J

Aye but if you did you wouldn't think about us fans who have painstakingly arranged our holidays in conjunction with the fixture list.

Bristol must go.

SuperAllyMcleod
06-03-2017, 06:34 PM
So Morton, Raith, and possibly Falkirk (depending on international call ups) to rearrange before the season ends. All home games - I'd guess the later 2 would be during April (after Morton on the 29th and before the last week of the season). That could be 8 games between the 29th March to 29th May in that case, including the semi final. Busy month if all that conjuncture comes to pass.

29th March to 29th May is two months?????

danhibees1875
06-03-2017, 06:47 PM
29th March to 29th May is two months?????
Haha, second one should be April. We get a good gap before the final. :wink:

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dav1986
06-03-2017, 08:37 PM
When do the international squads get announced?

Am I right in thinking marciano, mcginn and Cummings (does he still play for the 21s?) Could all get called up?

Wouldn't fancy Falkirk game with good part of the spine of our team missing....

Lancs Harp
06-03-2017, 08:44 PM
I know you cant please everyone but I hope the Falkirk game goes ahead on the 25th as Ive already got my train tickets.

Otherwise it will be a great expense in time and finance just to watch Edinburgh City V Elgin :rolleyes:

Dav1986
06-03-2017, 09:08 PM
I know you cant please everyone but I hope the Falkirk game goes ahead on the 25th as Ive already got my train tickets.

Otherwise it will be a great expense in time and finance just to watch Edinburgh City V Elgin :rolleyes:

I'm booked in for hospitality so would rather it went ahead as making a weekend of it. It would be the second time I've had hospitality rearranged for midweek if it happened which just doesn't suit for work aswell.