PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKETS | DUNDEE UNITED AWAY

RSS Bot
06-03-2017, 02:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7350)

Hibernia&Alba
06-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Already purchased. For me this is the most important game of the season so far. :flag:

.Sean.
06-03-2017, 02:12 PM
West w2 for us, canny wait

Earlydelivery
06-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Just nipped in bought mine steady stream of people .

percy veer
06-03-2017, 02:44 PM
have the tickets been posted out yet? I ordered mine on Tuesday still no sign.

Wheat Hound
06-03-2017, 04:29 PM

Me too. Phoned the ticket office earlier and they're only posting them out today as they had been focusing on the Ayrgame so they should be with us tomorrow or Wednesday 👍

tonyhib7
06-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Me too. Phoned the ticket office earlier and they're only posting them out today as they had been focusing on the Ayrgame so they should be with us tomorrow or Wednesday 👍

I received my tickets for the Dundee Utd on Saturday morning. :flag::flag:

Smartie
06-03-2017, 05:02 PM
I wasn't really paying attention and just got one of the "restricted view" ones for the Fair Play upper, row B and immediately regretted it.

Does anyone know what it is that's likely to be restricted about the view from Row B of the upper tier of the Fair Play stand?

Garymcl
06-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Will be in torrevieja for the next week anyone know a good boozer to watch match on Friday preferably hibs friendly :flag:

tamig
06-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Tried to get six at 10 this morning and nothing available together in the Fair Play so went for section W2 behind the goals. Haven't been in that shed for years so looking forward to it.

tamig
06-03-2017, 05:43 PM
I wasn't really paying attention and just got one of the "restricted view" ones for the Fair Play upper, row B and immediately regretted it.

Does anyone know what it is that's likely to be restricted about the view from Row B of the upper tier of the Fair Play stand?
A guy posted a whole load of restricted view stuff from the game in December. Think it may have been Kojock. He posted pictures up and the view was awful. His seat wasn't even classed as restricted view and think trading standards got involved and he got a refund. Better going for behind the goals bud.

Sir David Gray
06-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Can't wait for my dangerous push up and down the back of the west stand in my wheelchair on Friday night. Plus if the west stand is full and people stand up then I'll see nothing.

God knows how Tannadice passes a safety certificate.

Can't wait. :rolleyes:

tamig
06-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Can't wait for my dangerous push up and down the back of the west stand in my wheelchair on Friday night. Plus if the west stand is full and people stand up then I'll see nothing.

God knows how Tannadice passes a safety certificate.

Can't wait. :rolleyes:

Do they not have space at the front there for you? If not, that's a poor show.

Albanian Hibs
06-03-2017, 05:57 PM
A guy posted a whole load of restricted view stuff from the game in December. Think it may have been Kojock. He posted pictures up and the view was awful. His seat wasn't even classed as restricted view and think trading standards got involved and he got a refund. Better going for behind the goals bud.

Behind the goals is a crap view as well. The stadium is a joke.

Sir David Gray
06-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Do they not have space at the front there for you? If not, that's a poor show.

There's 3 spaces in a wee dugout type shelter in the corner between the Fairplay and West stands for away fans in wheelchairs but the entrance is almost as steep as the hill to the west stand and the view from there is a lot worse as that's where all the substitutes, camera guys and stewards and police congregate throughout the match.

Tannadice is without doubt the worst stadium I've ever been to in Scotland from the point of view of being someone in a wheelchair and I went to Turriff earlier this season!

GreenCastle
06-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Behind the goals is a crap view as well. The stadium is a joke.

I actually think behind the goals view is fine.

Last night game at Tannadice I thought the atmosphere was good and there are worse stadiums in Scotland...

Hamilton
Inverness
St Johnstone etc

Who have no stadium like feel to them. The lack of leg room in the main stand has been mentioned previously but I would expect Hibs fans to stand behind the goals on Friday night.

tamig
06-03-2017, 06:17 PM

Last night game at Tannadice I thought the atmosphere was good and there are worse stadiums in Scotland...

Hamilton
Inverness
St Johnstone etc

Who have no stadium like feel to them. The lack of leg room in the main stand has been mentioned previously but I would expect Hibs fans to stand behind the goals on Friday night.
I've been in the shed before and never had any issues with the view before either. Majority of my visits since the ground was redeveloped have been in the mainstand and the old wooden seats were always a bit of a pain on the shins. The labyrinth of corridors and tunnels to find the "tea room" was always an adventure.

Billy Whizz
06-03-2017, 06:18 PM

Hamilton
Inverness
St Johnstone etc

I think Hamilton is good. They did a sensible thing by raising the front row to about 10 feet off the ground. Views from St Johnstone and Inverness are terrible

Sir David Gray
06-03-2017, 06:21 PM
I think Hamilton is good. They did a sensible thing by raising the front row to about 10 feet off the ground. Views from St Johnstone and Inverness are terrible

Hamilton, Inverness and Falkirk are all just as bad as each other, again from my perspective.

As you say the front row of seating is several feet above ground level, except if you're in a wheelchair that is. :rolleyes:

Smartie
06-03-2017, 06:32 PM
I've been in the shed before and never had any issues with the view before either. Majority of my visits since the ground was redeveloped have been in the mainstand and the old wooden seats were always a bit of a pain on the shins. The labyrinth of corridors and tunnels to find the "tea room" was always an adventure.

The adventure was always brightened up by getting to have a titter at the alterations visiting supporters had made to the artwork on the walls of said corridors though, i.e. "spaceships" added to the groinal regions of the action shot paintings from United's games against Barcelona.

Always made me chuckle.

Ringothedog
06-03-2017, 07:20 PM

Same here, I tried to call them but no answer, bit concerned now.

Sean1875
06-03-2017, 08:26 PM

I hope so.. I'm away to Glasgow for the darts early on Thursday so really needing them to have arrived by Wed latest.. seems a bit mad leaving it so close to the game before posting them :rolleyes: