Find it hard to get wound up by the Ayr United manager tbh

Jim44
05-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Two cheeks of the same bum

One hairy one smooth. :greengrin

magpie1892
05-03-2017, 02:48 PM

They are very different. Houston is an arse, McCall is actually a really nice guy.

Dashing Bob S
05-03-2017, 02:50 PM
They are very different. Houston is an arse, McCall is actually a really nice guy.

Haven't met Houston, but concur regarding McCall.

ColinNish
05-03-2017, 02:52 PM

What makes you say that?

05-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Don't have anything against McCall, never really done anything to annoy me. Houston on the other hand is a bitter, classless ****er of the highest order and an incredibly sore loser that would rather slit his own wrists than give the opposition team any sort of credit.

seanshow
05-03-2017, 02:58 PM
I disagree McCall has complemented Hibs lots of times on tv and radio :confused:

maturehibby
05-03-2017, 03:30 PM
What makes you say that?

He did not think the ordering off was justified and the penalty was outside the box and also SMJ goal was a once in a lifetime goal not a nice man at all

magpie1892
05-03-2017, 03:34 PM
'C'mon, you know we can't leave unsubstantiated stuff like that on here.' The post at 3.56pm maybe needs standing up then.

On this occasion, I don't think either of my sources would mind if I named them as it's too funny to picture Houston dressed like one of the Backstreet Boys!

All true...

SRHibs
05-03-2017, 03:46 PM
He did not think the ordering off was justified and the penalty was outside the box and also SMJ goal was a once in a lifetime goal not a nice man at all

And he also said that we dominated the game and more than deserved to win. He's the Ayr United manager, so his comments are obviously going to have a bias to them. Seems alright to me though.

Beefster
05-03-2017, 04:00 PM

Ooft, that's proper nasty.

tamig
05-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Ian McCall was on Sportsound on Friday night and couldn't have been more complimentary about us. He said the Premiership needed us, the club was extremely well run and the stadium is magnificent. Nothing like Houston. I've yet to hear that plank say a good word about us.

telford hibbee
05-03-2017, 04:09 PM
I thought he was inferring that sjm won't score many like that with his right foot

lapsedhibee
05-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Ooft, that's proper nasty.

:greengrin

Cat Stanton
05-03-2017, 04:13 PM

When interviewed on the telly, he admitted he hadn't seen it, and in fact he'd heard that the red card was right. He came across well, and I think always does.

Borderhibbie76
05-03-2017, 05:32 PM
No even in the same league as that beetroot faced plank Houston who is a yam roaster of the highest order

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Billy McKirdy
05-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Never had any reason to dislike McCall at all, always seemed a decent bloke to me.

WoreTheGreen
05-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Check your shoes. Ha ha

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-03-2017, 06:04 PM

He said they didn't think it was a red but had been told by others that it was and that he accepted that. The penalty was borderline, I thought it was outside from my view in the East. He's prob right regarding McGinn too. Doesn't score many goals like that tbh. Thought his interview was okay.

mjhibby
05-03-2017, 06:59 PM
He said they didn't think it was a red but had been told by others that it was and that he accepted that. The penalty was borderline, I thought it was outside from my view in the East. He's prob right regarding McGinn too. Doesn't score many goals like that tbh. Thought his interview was okay.

I don't mind McCall to be honest. Has Houston tendency of only seeing the games decisions as he sees it not go his way. He did however say at the end that hibs were deserved winners something plumb Houston would never do. My only gripe is that they are too defensive hence the reason they are around the play off spots.

Steve20
05-03-2017, 07:08 PM
McCall has always been full of praise for us. Houston hates us. Totally different.

Hiber-nation
05-03-2017, 07:09 PM
McCall has always been full of praise for us. Houston hates us. Totally different.

Exactly. Very strange opening post.

05-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Houston hates us and he has made no attempt to hide it over the years. He is a totally smug and arrogant winner and a bitterly ungracious loser. His lack of professionalism and inability to give credit to us when due is embarrassing. After every defeat theres always some excuse, always because they were "cheated" and of course his favourite "oh but hibs have a bigger budget than us don't you know!" line.

His interviews and his foaming at the mouth, red faced tantrums when we beat them have become comical. I absolutely love that we are such a constant thorn in his side. I don't know any Falkirk fans but surely its getting a bit cringeworthy for them listening to him.

Sammy7nil
05-03-2017, 09:55 PM
And he also said that we dominated the game and more than deserved to win. He's the Ayr United manager, so his comments are obviously going to have a bias to them. Seems alright to me though.

Yeah he seemed fine to me

crewetollhibee
05-03-2017, 10:21 PM
McCall was co-commentator when we won the LC against Killie. Didn't hide his admiration for us that day, almost gushing in fact.