PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

Johnny Clash
04-03-2017, 06:08 PM
I thought the atmosphere was great today. Noise coming from all parts of the ground and built up when the Hibs pressure started to slacken off a wee bit and gave players a boost.

It also sounded like the drum was higher up in the East as it seemed much louder than normal.

WS Hibs
04-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Came across great on Hibs TV, especially considering it was a slightly smaller crowd than usual. Really feel the weight's been lifted and fans can enjoy Scottish Cup games a little bit more these days.

04-03-2017, 06:36 PM
I thought the atmosphere was great today. Noise coming from all parts of the ground and built up when the Hibs pressure started to slacken off a wee bit and gave players a boost.

It also sounded like the drum was higher up in the East as it seemed much louder than normal.

He was in something like row FF or thereabouts.

04-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Very good atmosphere today :flag:

HFCdeb
04-03-2017, 06:46 PM

The laddies were just in front of me in GG and they were brilliant all day.

Since1875Hibs
04-03-2017, 07:02 PM

All up the back today. Looking forward to the FF being higher. Accoustics help.

Johnny Clash
04-03-2017, 08:03 PM
All up the back today. Looking forward to the FF being higher. Accoustics help.

Looks like you guys have done a lot of thinking about this so really hope it works out.

How about Hampden, seen we keep going back there, you think behind the goals higher up might have same benefits from acoustics?

Well done anyway!