PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LENNON AND MCLEAN TARGET CUP VICTORY

RSS Bot
03-03-2017, 06:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7342)

where'stheslope
03-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Who fed Brian MacLean the line, " I'm joining the 3rd best team in Scotland"????
Last week we all said Don Cowie had written "we have the better players so should win", and we know how that turned out!
The next again week we lose to the bottom team in the league, and a new signing gives every team in Scotland something to pin on their wall before our games?????
Why not just shut up and let others make stupid statements!!!!

SirDavidsNapper
03-03-2017, 08:20 PM
3rd biggest yes. 3rd best not a chance.

Pete
03-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Who fed Brian MacLean the line, " I'm joining the 3rd best team in Scotland"????
Last week we all said Don Cowie had written "we have the better players so should win", and we know how that turned out!
The next again week we lose to the bottom team in the league, and a new signing gives every team in Scotland something to pin on their wall before our games?????

Don Cowies statement was a direct slur towards his opponents.

What does one of our players proclaiming to be the third best have to do with Ayr and why would that give them any extra encouragement?

The only people who would get upset about that are people with wee willy syndrome like Hearts and Aberdeen fans who are obsessed with being the "third force".

Saying that, I don't see that anywhere and haven't heard the interview.

JackLadd
03-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Why not, we are better than sevco and hertz.

Bostonhibby
03-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Please do our talking on the pitch and after the game

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2017, 08:37 PM

On current form we probably are about the third best team in the Scottish Championship.

Bostonhibby
03-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Don Cowies statement was a direct slur towards his opponents.

What does one of our players proclaiming to be the third best have to do with Ayr and why would that give them any extra encouragement?

The only people who would get upset about that are people with wee willy syndrome like Hearts and Aberdeen fans who are obsessed with being the "third force".

Saying that, I don't see that anywhere and haven't heard the interview.
Don Cowie.

Gorgie's Don Corleone, but with cattle.

I'm going to bed now.

SMAXXA
03-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Why do folk just like to be negative at every opportunity, the boys in the door 2mins and he's getting criticise already for something said positive about our club 🙈

Bishop Hibee
03-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Hope he scores for us tomorrow.

SaulGoodman
03-03-2017, 10:08 PM
I hate this site

Edit: That was harsh, good site. I hate some of the boring monotonous posters that use it.

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 10:17 PM

he's not wrong with that tbf

gordonced18
03-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Better than saying I've joined a bunch of useless tw@ts..... I doubt that the quote will make the Age team talk any different.....It as will still be keep it tight and kick everything that moves.....If we are lucky we might sneak a goal and scrape a replay

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

gordonced18
03-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Age???? Ayr even!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk