PDA

View Full Version : Same old, same old.

connerg
03-03-2017, 01:02 AM
Dempster trying to sell season ticket's? What league are we playing in hen? Your email didn't make me want to renew.

jgl07
03-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Dempster trying to sell season ticket's? What league are we playing in hen? Your email didn't make me want to renew.
Sniff sniff!

MWHIBBIES
03-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Of course she is trying to sell season tickets, the club doesnt cease operations if we arent promoted.

connerg
03-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Sniff sniff!

How long winded was her email? Did it make you feel you are a supporter?

connerg
03-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Of course she is trying to sell season tickets, the club doesnt cease operations if we arent promoted.

The club will never cease operation's. Trust and understanding from the fans and the board has been repaired recently. Let's not destroy that. Dempster and Lennon are making it very hard for themselves. Leanne is a PR person, all well and good. Get us out of this league please! You and Mr Lennon. No excuses.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
03-03-2017, 06:19 AM
The club will never cease operation's. Trust and understanding from the fans and the board has been repaired recently. Let's not destroy that. Dempster and Lennon are making it very hard for themselves. Leanne is a PR person, all well and good. Get us out of this league please! You and Mr Lennon. No excuses.

I dont think leeann is a PR person, and what do youu mean did it make you feel like a supporter? What a daft thing to say.

It made me renew, i did it that first day and regardless of what league we are in, its money well spent to support my club.

Should you not be more concerned with whether you are going to keep your direct debit going to line mr colquhon's pockets?