PDA

View Full Version : Forwards

Andy JR
02-03-2017, 06:34 PM
A lot has been said recently about our forwards, Cummings is proven but Holt, Graham and Boyle arent delivering, should we be looking to bring in a proven goal scorer who's in his prime?

JackLadd
02-03-2017, 06:36 PM
How much for Boyce or Moult? 500k?

HibsNutter
02-03-2017, 06:43 PM
I'd like to think that we'll get shot of the likes of Graham, Boyle and Keatings next year, although I love Boyle. Just don't think he's up to it and we will look to progress.

easty
02-03-2017, 07:26 PM
How much for Boyce or Moult? 500k?

I wouldn't pay anything near half a million for Boyce!

neil7908
02-03-2017, 09:50 PM
For me out of the 5 forwards we have (Cummings, Holt, Boyle, Keatings and Graham) Jason would be the only one I'd be desperate to keep.

Holt gives us a physical presence but his legs are gone and he doesn't score anything like enough goals.

Boyle has potential but I'm just not sure if he'll ever develop other parts of his game enough to make himself a more complete player.

Keatings looks a decent player at the this level but wouldn't want him leading the line for us in the SPFL.

Graham was a very strange signing at the time and I haven't seen anything to make me think he is good enough for us.

Maybe keep Boyle as he's still fairly young and his pace will be useful if we need to play on the counter. I wouldn't shed a tear to see any of Holt, Keatings or Graham leave at the end of the season.