PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ayr Dot Count

Hermit Crab
02-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Latest dot count before reserved season ticket seats are released to the general public, quite impressive although I expect a good couple of thousand to become available from 5pm tonight.

West Upper - 87

West Lower - 194

Famous Five Upper - 26

Famous Five Lower - 8

East Terrace - 20

Tot = 335 available.

iwasthere1972
02-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Got ours today. £18 for a quarter final tie not to be sniffed at.

Reckon the attendance will be a very respectable 15K. Time to get behind the team and put the last week behind us.

Cup holders with a chance of a quick return to Hampden. C'mon the Hibees.

Two in a row.

linlithgowhibbie
02-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Latest dot count before reserved season ticket seats are released to the general public, quite impressive although I expect a good couple of thousand to become available from 5pm tonight.

West Upper - 87

West Lower - 194

Famous Five Upper - 26

Famous Five Lower - 8

East Terrace - 20

Tot = 335 available.

Hi HC,

Just tried to get 4 in a row . Could only get west upper section nearest south stand. Its not showing many free seats anywhere

scoopyboy
02-03-2017, 04:29 PM
I know season ticket holders had up to 5pm to claim their seats but when will the untaken seats be released to Joe Public?

Hermit Crab
02-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Should be available now.

Hermit Crab
02-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Hi HC,

Just tried to get 4 in a row . Could only get west upper section nearest south stand. Its not showing many free seats anywhere

Loads together in the west lower section 01

lyonhibs
02-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Got ours today. £18 for a quarter final tie not to be sniffed at.

Reckon the attendance will be a very respectable 15K. Time to get behind the team and put the last week behind us.

Cup holders with a chance of a quick return to Hampden. C'mon the Hibees.

Two in a row.

You mean keep supporting the team as we have all season and hope they do a professional job against a team we should be being easily for a bloody change?

The Hibs support in the stands is well behind this team already, not to the unappreciative sods deserve it most of the time.

erin go bragh
02-03-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm pig sick of trying to phone ticket master . Never get through but get hit with a connection charge every failed attempt.
Online doesn't work for me either, just lets me add the tickets to my seasons but then after 5 mins it blocks my account. Which blocks my bank card and season ticket card
Really fed up with this crap .

frazeHFC
02-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Totally forgot about the ticket but logged in now and managed to get one in the East so all good! Looks like it's going to be a great crowd.

Blaster
02-03-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm pig sick of trying to phone ticket master . Never get through but get hit with a connection charge every failed attempt.
Online doesn't work for me either, just lets me add the tickets to my seasons but then after 5 mins it blocks my account. Which blocks my bank card and season ticket card

Did you try after 5pm today? If so you left it too late to get your own seat

HibbyKeith
02-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Did you try after 5pm today? If so you left it too late to get your own seat

Just bought mine 5mins ago for £18.00 and my seat was still reserved.

Keith_M
02-03-2017, 06:02 PM
I'm amazed so many people still want to go, considering how shΙt the team have been recently.

I hope the players appreciate the backing.

Blaster
02-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Just bought mine 5mins ago for £18.00 and my seat was still reserved.

Ah ok mate. Fair enough, I just wondered if that was the reason the poster was having issues

scoopyboy
02-03-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm amazed so many people still want to go, considering how shΙt the team have been recently.

I've not followed Hibs for fifty years because they're good and thousands more are the same.

I think the players do appreciate it just that some of them aren't good enough to show it.

HibbyKeith
02-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Ah ok mate. Fair enough, I just wondered if that was the reason the poster was having issues

Just checked hibs official twitter, they tweeted 7 hours ago saying ST holders have until 5pm Friday to secure their seat.

I genuinely thought it was today though, so not sure if the uptake of ST seats has been poor and they have extended it. :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
02-03-2017, 06:10 PM

just a thought, have you tried using a different browser, without using any 'autofill' that you've possibly used in the past

Keith_M
02-03-2017, 06:11 PM
I've not followed Hibs for fifty years because they're good and thousands more are the same.

I think the players do appreciate it just that some of them aren't good enough to show it.

I think it reflects really well on the fans that they're turning out in such incredible numbers.

TBH, I'm not convinced the team deserve such an amazing level of backing, but I hope it helps to drive them on.

HibbyKeith
02-03-2017, 06:11 PM

**** or not I'm amazed people wouldn't want to go on saturday, We've waited a lifetime to defend this trophy. :greengrin :hibees

Hibeewilly
02-03-2017, 06:19 PM
**** or not I'm amazed people wouldn't want to go on saturday, We've waited a lifetime to defend this trophy. :greengrin :hibees

And I think we will win it again even against the Celtic if we are drawn against them - they will let us play football so bring it on

Thecat23
02-03-2017, 06:27 PM
And I think we will win it again even against the Celtic if we are drawn against them - they will let us play football so bring it on

Celtic will win this cup, they would also rip us a new one! They wouldn't let us play as they press high and when they have the ball it's moved forward quickly. We simply wouldn't cope!

Love to be proved wrong but Celtic for me have their name on the cup.

greenlex
02-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Celtic will win this cup, they would also rip us a new one! They wouldn't let us play as they press high and when they have the ball it's moved forward quickly. We simply wouldn't cope!

Anyone thinking anything else is quite simply bonkers.

scoopyboy
02-03-2017, 06:41 PM

So do we and a lot more recent than Celtic.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

PS do get your drift btw.

MWHIBBIES
02-03-2017, 06:46 PM

I hope the players appreciate the backing.You are amazed that folk still support their team after a bad patch?

The team beat Hearts to get here, they deserve the support.

MurrayfieldHibs
02-03-2017, 06:48 PM

Didn't they have their name on the cup last year.....:greengrin

greenginger
02-03-2017, 06:52 PM
There is something in the dot count I can't get my head round.

The end sections in the stands, 6 and 15 in the west and 37,44, and 45 in the east, have seen the green dots slowly disappear over the past couple of days assuming sales as they were not season ticket holder seats.

Now these seats have all re-appeared as available. Were they sold or not ?

Sorry folks, clicked the wrong button and was looking at the next season ticket plan.

silverhibee
02-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Anyone thinking anything else is quite simply bonkers.

Football, funny old game at times. :greengrin

Thecat23
02-03-2017, 07:34 PM
So do we and a lot more recent than Celtic.

PS do get your drift btw.

Haha very true Scoops 😁👍🏼

Thecat23
02-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Didn't they have their name on the cup last year.....:greengrin

I thought The Rangers did... 😉

Puddocky
02-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Just checked hibs official twitter, they tweeted 7 hours ago saying ST holders have until 5pm Friday to secure their seat.

I genuinely thought it was today though, so not sure if the uptake of ST seats has been poor and they have extended it. :dunno:

Think that tweet was referring to tickets for Tannadice.

greenlex
02-03-2017, 08:26 PM

So did they.

Stantons Angel
02-03-2017, 08:30 PM

you see thats what supporters do, they support their team through the rough times.

Being Hibs supporters we have been through many of those!

There will be many in two minds whether to go along on Saturday or not. The appeal of another game at Hampden should bring them out in full voice.

Those that dont go need not moan if they dont get tickets should we get to another final.

Support your team!

erin go bragh
02-03-2017, 08:32 PM
just a thought, have you tried using a different browser, without using any 'autofill' that you've possibly used in the past

Same problems using laptop and iPhone. Ticket master is a shambles, never answer the phone .

AgentDaleCooper
02-03-2017, 09:12 PM

they've not met big marv yet thought :cb

HibsNutter
02-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Yes, Celtic should win it, but they should have won it the last four years. Even though they are stronger now than in previous years, weird things happen in one-off games. See the Celtic-Ross County LC semi last year. One mad moment can sway a game.

Mainstandman
02-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Being a ridiculous optimist I believe my standard 3-0 prediction will hold out on Saturday. Unfortunately can't make it but will back in my ST on the 18th. Beat Utd Falkirk and Morton and the leagues ours.

Radge70
02-03-2017, 10:03 PM
I'm selling one in block 40 of the East, row GG for £12 (adult ticket). So if you want a seat in a really good area for a knock down price PM me!

dchibs
02-03-2017, 10:21 PM

They did but I'm sure before the final Warbs lost his hat.

smack
02-03-2017, 10:28 PM

Is that not for Dundee united tickets?

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 07:34 AM
Is that not for Dundee united tickets?

Yes, thats for Utd tickets.

Juice-Terry
03-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Yes, thats for Utd tickets.

Sorry, but why would tickets against United have to be secured for season ticket holders?

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 07:56 AM
Sorry, but why would tickets against United have to be secured for season ticket holders?

Before they go on public sale.

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 07:57 AM
All change for Saturday

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final against Ayr United at Easter Road on Saturday 4 March will go on sale at 12pm on Saturday 25 February.
Ticket Prices
Adult - £20.00 (STH Advance sale £18.00)
Concessions: £10.00 (Age 65 & over/Full-time Students with a valid matriculation card/2-17years old (STH Advance sale £9.00))
Disabled: The disabled person pays the price of the group they are in and the carer, where required is admitted free of charge.
Season Ticket Deadline
Season Ticket Holders can claim their own seat and to purchase additional tickets. Please note that Season Ticket Holders seats will be reserved until 5pm on Thursday 2nd March - the advanced sale prices are also applicable until 5pm on Thursday those purchasing after this time will pay the regular prices.

Juice-Terry
??? Does that make sense? Why should I, as a ST holder, have to secure the seat I have already paid for? Am I missing something?

JeMeSouviens
Tickets released now on ticketing site and there are loads. Looks like a fairly poor uptake of ST seats.

oneone73
03-03-2017, 07:59 AM
??? Does that make sense? Why should I, as a ST holders, have to secure the seat I have already paid for? Am I missing something?

It's not an ST game.

Juice-Terry
03-03-2017, 08:00 AM
??? Are we talking about United away here?

oneone73
03-03-2017, 08:02 AM

The Crab's post was about Ayr in the SC, as was mine.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 08:03 AM
??? Does that make sense? Why should I, as a ST holder, have to secure the seat I have already paid for? Am I missing something?

Cup games have never been included in the ST this season, a small discount is applied if bought before a certain date.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 08:05 AM

United away is on sale to season ticket holders only, a general sale will commence after 5pm today, you've not payed for any seat already as its an away match. Unless you have bought a ticket of course.

Hiber-nation
03-03-2017, 08:05 AM
-
STs are not eligible for Cup game....same procedure as it's been for years (apart from when we had the cup top up). You get the chance to buy your ticket in advance for your ST seat. Nothing has changed.

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Tickets released now on ticketing site and there are loads. Looks like a fairly poor uptake of ST seats.

Could be our lowest home crowd of the season looking at the number of green dots on the seating plan

Frazerbob
03-03-2017, 08:12 AM
Really surprised at the number of ST holder seats that have become available. I just got three great seats in the West Lower, right on the halfway line.

SingaporeHibs
03-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Even the 1/4 of Scottish Cup can't hide how bad we have been for weeks. Not surprised at all by the seats available. Back to the hard core for tomorrow and a couple of thousand walk ups if the weather is fine. God help us if we don't get promoted this year.

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Team deserves a sell out from the Hibs allocation for every cup game this season imo.

They done the "impossible" so should be backed all the way in this cup run. Some say the players dont deserve a huge backing cause of the poor form? works both ways - 6k was at a home game to Dumbarton in the league last season but 35k made it to the league cup final. Scottish Cup final tickets were also a scramble.

Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping we do get a large and noisy crowd for the Scottish Cup Champions :flag:

B.H.F.C
03-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Knew a lot of seats would become available. But the majority of the stadium still shows limited abailability so should still be on track for a decent crowd.

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Knew a lot of seats would become available. But the majority of the stadium still shows limited abailability so should still be on track for a decent crowd.

Not done a full dot count, but based on the numbers available in section 41 in the middle of the east stand, I estimate 2,500 - 3000 are available this morning.

HIBEETILLIDIE
03-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Team deserves a sell out from the Hibs allocation for every cup game this season imo.

They done the "impossible" so should be backed all the way in this cup run. Some say the players dont deserve a huge backing cause of the poor form? works both ways - 6k was at a home game to Dumbarton in the league last season but 35k made it to the league cup final. Scottish Cup final tickets were also a scramble.

Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping we do get a large and noisy crowd for the Scottish Cup Champions :flag: while I totally agree with your comment, the club needs to seriously look at how they promote ticket sales as this online system for cup games is rubbish!
I looked after 5pm last night after the season ticket deadline and you would be lucky if there was a thousand tickets available so I bought tickets in an area which was not the best for viewing.
I look this morning out of curiosity and there are plenty tickets all over the place.
I am sure that potential non season ticket holders may have bought tickets if they knew there was plenty available, maybe an update prior to the end of any season ticket deadline of how many season tickets were still to be booked would help

GreenCastle
03-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Just looked at the planner and amazed how many ST haven't taken up seats for this ?

As a ST holder it is annoying you have to pay for cup games and it's not included in your price at the start of the season BUT I feel the team deserves a full house as the opportunity for a semi final (another day out at Hampden) is very possible.

Hopefully there is an increase in ticket sales between now and kick off.

BlackSheep
03-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Quick question..... I purchased two additional seats for friends who are coming to the gam on sat, but as the ST seats were still reserved I had to purchase seats in another section from where I sit with my ST... now that the ST seats have been released is there any way I can swap the seats I have purchased for seats nearer to my ST seat?

GreenCastle
03-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Quick question..... I purchased two additional seats for friends who are coming to the gam on sat, but as the ST seats were still reserved I had to purchase seats in another section from where I sit with my ST... now that the ST seats have been released is there any way I can swap the seats I have purchased for seats nearer to my ST seat?

I have had a similar issue before and if you go to ticket office they should swap them for you if you explain the situation.

Billy Whizz
03-03-2017, 08:54 AM

Yes, but you'll need to phone the TO, or try and do it pre game tomorrow

houstonhibbee
03-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Not done a full dot count, but based on the numbers available in section 41 in the middle of the east stand, I estimate 2,500 - 3000 are available this morning.
Can you share?

BlackSheep
03-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Yes, but you'll need to phone the TO, or try and do it pre game tomorrow

I have had a similar issue before and if you go to ticket office they should swap them for you if you explain the situation.

Cool... I will see if they are bothered about moving, they are not that far from me and my other mate so no biggie.

Cheers!

linlithgowhibbie
03-03-2017, 09:03 AM
while I totally agree with your comment, the club needs to seriously look at how they promote ticket sales as this online system for cup games is rubbish!
I looked after 5pm last night after the season ticket deadline and you would be lucky if there was a thousand tickets available so I bought tickets in an area which was not the best for viewing.
I look this morning out of curiosity and there are plenty tickets all over the place.
I am sure that potential non season ticket holders may have bought tickets if they knew there was plenty available, maybe an update prior to the end of any season ticket deadline of how many season tickets were still to be booked would help

I was the same, however I have just phoned the ticket office, they have refunded and cancelled the original tickets and I now have 4 slap bang in the middle of the FF upper!
Lady on the phone at the ticket office was 100% brilliant:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
03-03-2017, 09:09 AM
So, as it stands, we're not looking at a massive crowd?

Since1875Hibs
03-03-2017, 09:15 AM
That's all the seats available. Thousands left! Not looking great.

HIBEETILLIDIE
03-03-2017, 09:17 AM
I was the same, however I have just phoned the ticket office, they have refunded and cancelled the original tickets and I now have 4 slap bang in the middle of the FF upper!
Lady on the phone at the ticket office was 100% brilliant:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, will phone the ticket office to see if I can get tickets changed

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Can you share?

fill yer boots.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3875
(https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3875)

DaveF
03-03-2017, 09:21 AM

Not surprised. Performances have been dire, bar the obvious game, so if there is nothing to excite fans they wont buy.

northstandhibby
03-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Not surprised. Performances have been dire, bar the obvious game, so if there is nothing to excite fans they wont buy.

It's the Quarter Finals of the Scottish Cup!!! What's not to like and excite. Looking forward to it very much.

Mon the Cabbage

glory glory

yonder1875
03-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Can't quite get my head around how many ST's have chosen not to go to this one (so it's looking).

Blaster
03-03-2017, 09:28 AM
With almost all sections amber is it not still looking like 12-13k tickets sold so far? If so hardly a disaster

DaveF
03-03-2017, 09:29 AM
It's the Quarter Finals of the Scottish Cup!!! What's not to like and excite.

The crap football?

Geo_1875
03-03-2017, 09:32 AM
It's the Quarter Finals of the Scottish Cup!!! What's not to like and excite. Looking forward to it very much.

Mon the Cabbage

glory glory

It's Saturday 3 o'clock. That'll do for me.

northstandhibby
03-03-2017, 09:33 AM
The crap football?

I will repeat - This is the Quarter Finals of the Scottish Cup after cruising through against the Yams!!! Got to forget the league form for Saturday and cheer the team on. This is a different day for now.

:flag:

Mon the Cabbage!!!

glory glory

DaveF
03-03-2017, 09:39 AM
I will repeat - This is the Quarter Finals of the Scottish Cup after cruising through against the Yams!!! Got to forget the league form for Saturday and cheer the team on. This is a different day for now.

:flag:

Mon the Cabbage!!!

glory glory

I'll be there, I just don't see the point in fretting about those who are not going. I've said it for ages that football is a simple enough concept - win games, play well and people will pay to watch. Play like crap and lose....

danhibees1875
03-03-2017, 09:40 AM
The crap football?

We've been playing poor, yes.

But it's still a Saturday 3pm, not on TV at home to Ayr Scottish cup quarter final in our defense of the trophy.

I'm looking forward to it.

B.H.F.C
03-03-2017, 09:42 AM
With almost all sections amber is it not still looking like 12-13k tickets sold so far? If so hardly a disaster

That's my view as well. Only five sections in the three stands are green with the rest having limited availability. I don't think it looks that bad at this stage.

northstandhibby
03-03-2017, 09:48 AM
I'll be there, I just don't see the point in fretting about those who are not going. I've said it for ages that football is a simple enough concept - win games, play well and people will pay to watch. Play like crap and lose....

You make a fair point bud about playing well puts bums on seats for sure but hey ho, cup days are special.

glory glory

hibee_nation
03-03-2017, 09:50 AM
I predict a big noisy support from Ayr tomorrow. If we don't get to grips with them early on and stamp our authority there is a chance this could all go pete tong tomorrow then we really are looking like a team in trouble.
Lets hope the real Hibs turn up and it's the start of another good run. GGTTH

we are hibs
03-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Don't we usually get about 1000 walk ups?

Think we will sell about 14000 like we usually do

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 09:52 AM
That's my view as well. Only five sections in the three stands are green with the rest having limited availability. I don't think it looks that bad at this stage.

311 tickets available in Section 43 alone!!

assume similar numbers available in other sections = 2000 the east alone!!!

ArmadaleHibs
03-03-2017, 09:53 AM
I don't give a monkeys arze how many turn up or don't turn up for that matter. As long as we put in a solid performance and get a good result. That's all I care about after wednesdays shambolic showing. If fans don't want to show up there's nothing anyone can do

Ggtth

California-Hibs
03-03-2017, 09:55 AM
We've been playing poor, yes.

But it's still a Saturday 3pm, not on TV at home to Ayr Scottish cup quarter final in our defense of the trophy.

I'm looking forward to it.
This man, gets it! 👍

Big_Franck
03-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Can't understand why thousands of ST holders wouldn't want to watch Hibs at home at 3pm on a Saturday in the quarter final of the Scottish Cup. Especially at 18 quid a ticket. Don't care how poor we've been recently, it's the quarters of the Scottish FFS.

1van Sprou7e
03-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Our league form might be sh*te but the team will step up in the cup I bet.

Alex Trager
03-03-2017, 10:06 AM
It was similar last season for ICT was it not?

murray26
03-03-2017, 10:16 AM
I'm a season ticket holder who hasn't paid for my seat but will still be going.. probably a few in the same boat.. quite fancied a change of seat for a game

JDHibs
03-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Usual from Hibs fans, most only want to turn up to the big games or semis/finals! Then moan when they cant get tickets!

Where are all the queues for the Ayr game? Bet you if we get past Ayr there will be a sudden influx of 10000 Hibs fans begging for tickets.

Shocking.

EH6 Hibby
03-03-2017, 10:25 AM
How are people dot counting? I was trying to buy 4 tickets for the East last night but couldn't get them. I assumed this was because there aren't 4 together anywhere so I thought I'll go for two and two and try to get them near each other but it just automatically put two tickets into my basket. It didn't let me see where the seats where.

Teapot
03-03-2017, 10:26 AM

That was a Sunday lunchtime ko on tv IIRC. We also the expense of the league cup final the following weekend.

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 10:27 AM
How are people dot counting? I was trying to buy 4 tickets for the East last night but couldn't get them. I assumed this was because there aren't 4 together anywhere so I thought I'll go for two and two and try to get them near each other but it just automatically put two tickets into my basket. It didn't let me see where the seats where.

Sections 37 to 44 all have 4 seats together after the release of Season Ticket seats

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?319427-Ayr-Dot-Count&p=4964888&viewfull=1#post4964888

HFCdeb
03-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Bought our tickets for this the minute they went on sale on Sat and they've been tucked safely in my sock drawer since they arrived on Tuesday. Can't wait, it's the QF of the Scottish Cup at Easter Road at 3pm on a Saturday. It's what weekends are all about.

Alex Trager
03-03-2017, 11:04 AM
That was a Sunday lunchtime ko on tv IIRC. We also the expense of the league cup final the following weekend.

Aw yeah forgot about they circumstances

steve75
03-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Not surprised at this. It was the same with the ICT game last year, which yes is more understandable because of the KO time and TV. But there was also only 19k at the Dundee Utd semi final.

Our crowds can drop off quick when we're in a bad spell.

Frazerbob
03-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Usual from Hibs fans, most only want to turn up to the big games or semis/finals! Then moan when they cant get tickets!

Where are all the queues for the Ayr game? Bet you if we get past Ayr there will be a sudden influx of 10000 Hibs fans begging for tickets.

Shocking.

I don't think you can level that at ST holders to be fair and it looks like a good few of them have yet to buy for tomorrow.

JeMeSouviens
03-03-2017, 11:34 AM

That bit only works if your browser can do flash, lots of modern ones don't allow it, at least not by default.

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 11:37 AM
plenty seats available :aok:

Frazerbob
03-03-2017, 11:37 AM

Season Ticket holders had until last night to claim their seats. All unsold have now been released for anyone to buy. It seems there are a lot of ST holders who have not bought their seats.

hibeedonald
03-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Would of thought this would of been a sellout. Defending our Scottish cup. Games like this are why we need a loyalty scheme.

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Would of thought this would of been a sellout. Defending our Scottish cup. Games like this are why we need a loyalty scheme.

exactly :agree: p@sses me right off that i'l be in the same queue for a possible SF ticket along with folk that have only been to one home game, or no games at all

superfurryhibby
03-03-2017, 11:59 AM

Shocking.

So what? Hasn't it always been thus?

You are too easily shocked. Why would you need to queue up when everyone knows they are guaranteed a ticket.

You will need to try a bit harder pal, cause that was a pish poor attempt:aok:

Col2
03-03-2017, 12:04 PM
So what we are saying is c13k sold, add in more online sales and walk ups and we will be looking at say 14.5k ish which is in line with season average?

So basically the same as normal.

03-03-2017, 12:05 PM

9,884 at that game last year. So we'll be about 3-4k up on that tomorrow, hopefully.

jgl07
03-03-2017, 12:05 PM
exactly :agree: p@sses me right off that i'l be in the same queue for a possible SF ticket along with folk that have only been to one home game, or no games at all
But no-one has problem getting a semi-final ticket do they?

In any event virtually all the empty seats on the planner are where season ticket holders sit! So they will all be eligible for a semi-final and a final ticket regardless.

The periodic attenders appear to have bought tickets for Saturday. It's the season ticket holders who are hanging back.

Blaster
03-03-2017, 12:06 PM
So what we are saying is c13k sold, add in more online sales and walk ups and we will be looking at say 14.5k ish which is in line with season average?

Exactly mate. I reckon anything 12k + is decent

Albanian Hibs
03-03-2017, 12:06 PM
How many have Ayr sold?

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm not all that surprised that the dot count is a bit down for this one. Apart from the factor of our ropey form this will also be the 3rd time we have played Ayr Utd at ER this season.

Also, lets not let recent events cloud what was the reality before 21/05/16 ...... Holy Grail or not our crowds for most Scottish Cup ties at Easter Road were nothing to write home about ... even a home draw against some of the bigger clubs in the country couldn't guarantee you a crowd much over 10,000

What this does show is that when we are faced with a reality that cuts through the cup winning euphoria some fans interest begins to drop off ..... Its a wee barometer of what will happen if we fail to get promotion and I guarantee that if that happens a crowd that's likely to be in excess of 12,000 will be something we all get excited about, not expressing disappointment with.

Screw the cup ..... FFS win the league. I'll obviously be there tomorrow of course :flag::flag::flag:

Gmack7
03-03-2017, 12:26 PM
plenty seats available :aok:

Thank God as it's ripping ma knitting how long it takes to get out the East at the end of the games these days.

Hiber-nation
03-03-2017, 12:32 PM
Maybe some folk have looked at the weather forecast.

Earlydelivery
03-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Just went past ticket office still busy .

scoopyboy
03-03-2017, 12:45 PM

There will be more folk in the ground than there was at the Dunfermline game.

Everybody that buys a ticket will be in attendance tomorrow, ie the tickets sold will equal attendance (give or take a few).

The crowd for a League match is quoted this season as tickets sold, I reckon up to 2000 season ticket holders could be absent some games.

Radium
03-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Callum makes this dot count thing look easy, however I gave up after:

East

Section 45 - 11

Section 44 - 168

Section 43 - 273

:greengrin

Moulin Yarns
03-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Callum makes this dot count thing look easy, however I gave up after:

East

Section 45 - 11

Section 44 - 168

Section 43 - 273

Have to say, the tickets seem to be selling steadily, Section 44 and 50 are about half the number when I checked around 3 hours ago.

Onceinawhile
03-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Can't understand why thousands of ST holders wouldn't want to watch Hibs at home at 3pm on a Saturday in the quarter final of the Scottish Cup. Especially at 18 quid a ticket. Don't care how poor we've been recently, it's the quarters of the Scottish FFS.

Maybe they spent 25 quid on a replay ticket and don't have the cash?

Maybe they have three kids but the wife is away out for the day and they don't have childcare?

Maybe they have any manner of other things going on in their life?

Maybe a combination of the above?

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:03 PM

Doesn't look like it. Big game hunters are missing again.

Blaster
03-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Doesn't look like it. Big game hunters are missing again.

Yeah, my 9 year old son is attending a birthday party instead

Shocking that season ticket holders have lives outside hibs eh. How rude

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:10 PM
How many have Ayr sold?

Its pay at the pods for them. Incidentally they have just as many injuries and suspensions as us.

Team News: Farid El Alagui is cup tied. Robbie Crawford, Peter Murphy, Jamie Adams, Paul Cairney and Declan McDaid are out with injuries.

Big_Franck
03-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Maybe they spent 25 quid on a replay ticket and don't have the cash?

Maybe they have three kids but the wife is away out for the day and they don't have childcare?

Maybe they have any manner of other things going on in their life?

Maybe a combination of the above?

Aye, maybe. Or maybe they just can't be arsed coz it's Ayr and it'll be raining.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Yeah, my 9 year old son is attending a birthday party instead

Shocking that season ticket holders have lives outside hibs eh. How rude

You know fine well that if this was Celtic, The Rangers or even Aberdeen or Partick Thistle tomorrow we'd be looking at sell out. Maybe if the fans show up the team will as well.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Aye, maybe. Or maybe they just can't be arsed coz it's Ayr and it'll be raining.

:agree:

Blaster
03-03-2017, 02:15 PM
You know fine well that if this was Celtic, The Rangers or even Aberdeen or Partick Thistle tomorrow we'd be looking at sell out. Maybe if the fans show up the team will as well.

That's life though. As mentioned before I still think a crowd in excess of 12k is decent

We're no different to any other club when it comes to more fans going to bigger games.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:18 PM
That's life though. As mentioned before I still think a crowd in excess of 12k is decent

We're no different to any other club when it comes to more fans going to bigger games.

The non attendees will all want tickets for the semi final should we get through though eh.

Blaster
03-03-2017, 02:22 PM
The non attendees will all want tickets for the semi final should we get through though eh.

Yes. But they have a chance of not getting them unless they are season ticket holders

Thems the breaks

superfurryhibby
03-03-2017, 02:22 PM

So what?

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Yes. But they have a chance of not getting them unless they are season ticket holders

Thems the breaks

Unless STH's got 2 or more each i reckon there would be plenty tickets to go around.

iwasthere1972
03-03-2017, 02:24 PM
:agree:

Raining! **** me. Anybody want to buy two tickets.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:24 PM
So what?

So don't bother attending any games previously but roll up roll up when its a semi final?? Great supporters eh.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Raining! **** me. Anybody want to buy two tickets.

:greengrin, buy one get one free at this rate.

Salt N Sauzee
03-03-2017, 02:30 PM

Shock that more people would be attracted to a Semi-final at Hampden than a Quarter Final against a team we've already played 3 times this season.

I'll be there tomorrow but these Uber-fan, attention seeking posts are getting a bit boring. Try not to let the site of some empty seats ruin your day tomorrow. I certainly won't.

Mon The Hibs.

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2017, 02:31 PM
So don't bother attending any games previously but roll up roll up when its a semi final?? Great supporters eh.

That's not really what this is saying. The truth is more complex. It's more 'bread and butter regulars, the ST holders, can't be bothered with cup competitions till the semis and finals'. Which is pretty much a UK wide phenomenon.

RoxburghHibs
03-03-2017, 02:31 PM

Cheer up it's nearly the weekend:hug:

EH6 Hibby
03-03-2017, 02:32 PM
That bit only works if your browser can do flash, lots of modern ones don't allow it, at least not by default.

Ah. That makes sense, I'm trying to do it on my iPad. I was fairly sure i was able to select seats for the Hearts game but I booked them on my works pc.

Since90+2
03-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Two points , firstly every club in the world will have supporters who only want to attend highly charged games / derbies / finals ect Hibs are no different.

Secondly (which ties into point one), there will be people not going tomorrow simply because they cant be arsed and its Ayr United. Absolutely guaranteed if it was Sevco it would be a sell out. There are always fans who are more dedicated than others.

jgl07
03-03-2017, 02:55 PM

Thems the breaks

But the non-attendees are virtually all season ticket holders.

There were little over 200 seats left on the planner before the season tickets were released.

OK there will be some who have bought tickets for another part of the stadium and have not taken up their own seat.

HFCdeb
03-03-2017, 02:58 PM
But the non-attendees are virtually all season ticket holders.

There were little over 200 seats left on the planner before the season tickets were released.

OK there will be some who have bought tickets for another part of the stadium and have not taken up their own seat.

Pesky, inconvenient facts.

Nameless
03-03-2017, 02:59 PM
My 6 year old has finally caught the bug. It was his birthday on Wednesday, and he asked for a seat next to the drummer for the next hibs game. I'm glad so many ST holders have bailed, as I have managed to get a decent seat not far from them - which will make a wee boys birthday wish come true. Who cares how many turn up, as long as the ones who do get right behind the team.

SRHibs
03-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Admittedly I'm a season ticket holder who isn't going tomorrow. Probably won't be able to make it to any games this month unfortunately.

After the last few performances you can't really blame anyone for missing this though, especially if the weather is going to be gantin'. We aren't exactly the epitome of entertaining at this point in time.

Cameron1875
03-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Disgusting to be honest. Couple of iffy results in the league and folk decide to give the game a miss.

It's the bloody quarter final of the Scottish cup.

I don't understand the mentality of some Hibs fans at times. Shocking.

**before anyone flips... anyone with an ill child, family situation etc is obviously not who I am talking about here.

PatHead
03-03-2017, 03:06 PM
I am away on a stag party in Krakow so won't be there. The three guys next to me will be missing as well. All season tickets as well.

Ronniekirk
03-03-2017, 03:11 PM
I decided because we won the Scottish Cup i would go to all Scottish Cup games this Season till we were put out Couldnt get a ticket for Hearts at Tynie
So i will be thete tomorrow but on my todd The last few league games have been poor and the injuries we have couldnt of happened at a worse time
So lets get behind the Team and create some noise and hopefully we get a win thats all i am looking for tomorrow given the circumstances

RoxburghHibs
03-03-2017, 03:11 PM
My 6 year old has finally caught the bug. It was his birthday on Wednesday, and he asked for a seat next to the drummer for the next hibs game. I'm glad so many ST holders have bailed, as I have managed to get a decent seat not far from them - which will make a wee boys birthday wish come true. Who cares how many turn up, as long as the ones who do get right behind the team.

:top marks

RoxburghHibs
03-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Disgusting to be honest. Couple of iffy results in the league and folk decide to give the game a miss.

**before anyone flips... anyone with an ill child, family situation etc is obviously not who I am talking about here.

12,000-14,000 is a good turnout for this match?

Golden Bear
03-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Ah well, car parking shouldn't be a problem tomorrow.

Every cloud and that.

CapitalGreen
03-03-2017, 03:13 PM
I am away on a stag party in Krakow so won't be there. The three guys next to me will be missing as well. All season tickets as well.

Watch yourself, Hermit Crab will be on shortly questioning how you can have the audacity to attend a stag do when Hibs have a fixture on the same weekend.

Onceinawhile
03-03-2017, 03:19 PM

OK. I'm not shelling out the 50 quid to take me and my three kids because it's raining.

Nowt to do with cash. You got me.

green&left
03-03-2017, 03:19 PM

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Onceinawhile
03-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Double post.

erin go bragh
03-03-2017, 03:27 PM

Maybe because like me , they have been trying and failing to get an answer through ticket master or getting blocked when trying to purchase online .
I'm going to pay for walk up tickets tomorrow as I've had a mare trying to get tickets all week .

Blaster
03-03-2017, 03:28 PM
So.......what's the latest on the dot count

Billy Whizz
03-03-2017, 03:38 PM

Easily a few thousand

Golden Bear
03-03-2017, 03:39 PM

There's plenty of them and too numerous to count!

silverhibee
03-03-2017, 03:42 PM

Sure will.

Hiber-nation
03-03-2017, 03:43 PM
12,000-14,000 is a good turnout for this match?

Crowd for the Inverness game last season was 9,884 so yes.

Hermit Crab
03-03-2017, 04:06 PM

Seats a plenty.

Slavers
03-03-2017, 04:13 PM
I purchased a ticket on the 28th of Feb but it hasnt arrived, usually there is no problem tried calling ticket office no answer.

If its not here tomorrow morning, do you think it just a case of me going to the ticket office tomorrow to collect it?

hibee62
03-03-2017, 04:14 PM
I purchased a ticket on the 28th of Feb but it hasnt arrived, usually there is no problem tried calling ticket office no answer.

If its not here tomorrow morning, do you think it just a case of me going to the ticket office tomorrow to collect it?

I had similar issues for a mate's ticket for the Raith game on xmas eve. Phoned the ticket office in the morning and they reprinted it for collection at the game.

HibbyAndy
03-03-2017, 04:15 PM

This happened to me last week and the girl just printed off another ticket , Could have moaned about paying for delivery but no biggie for me.

Slavers
03-03-2017, 04:16 PM
I had similar issues for a mate's ticket for the Raith game on xmas eve. Phoned the ticket office in the morning and they reprinted it for collection at the game.

Thanks for that ill try them in the morning.

Slavers
03-03-2017, 04:18 PM
This happened to me last week and the girl just printed off another ticket , Could have moaned about paying for delivery but no biggie for me.

Aye its a bit of a pain but im sure they will see me ok tomorrow and ill get to see the Hibees win!

Nicho87
03-03-2017, 04:27 PM
St holder but not going. Not going to lie recent form and finances forced my hand to give a miss sadly. Badly need a win and good performance to get out our current rut.

Pete
03-03-2017, 04:29 PM
The recent poor league performances have played their part.

It's still a decent enough crowd.

Billy Whizz
03-03-2017, 04:33 PM
9,884 at that game last year. So we'll be about 3-4k up on that tomorrow, hopefully.

Was on tv last year. Still happy enough with sales to date for tomorrow. Think we'll sell another 1000/1500 or so tomorrow

ian cruise
03-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Raging that I won't find out until tomorrow whether I can make it through or not. Fi gers crossed I can so for me there's a slight positive is its not a sell out though to be honest if it did, I'd be happy that the fans were turning out in force to support the team even if I couldn't make it.

GGTTH

scoopyboy
03-03-2017, 06:06 PM
I'm a wee bit disappointed with the sales so far. It's harder for me to predict the crowd as the spotty dotty is different for this game.

Sections that are usually the last to go have been selling really well this week and then the poor uptake by season ticket holders has made it even harder to work out.

What I will say is that the attendance will be above the 9880 we had at home to ICT in the quarters last year.

JimBHibees
03-03-2017, 06:18 PM
I'm a wee bit disappointed with the sales so far. It's harder for me to predict the crowd as the spotty dotty is different for this game.

Sections that are usually the last to go have been selling really well this week and then the poor uptake by season ticket holders has made it even harder to work out.

What I will say is that the attendance will be above the 9880 we had at home to ICT in the quarters last year.

Agree honestly thought we would sell out home end however time to move on and get into the semi final.

Iceman1875
03-03-2017, 07:05 PM
I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow, hopefully a decent vocal crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken
03-03-2017, 07:13 PM
I can't make tomorrow's game but my ST seat is going to a good Hibby who is over from Australia this week.

I missed the ICT game last season as my wife was in labour so me missing it might not be a bad thing.

It's the wee man's 1st birthday on Tuesday so his season ticket seat in the West Lower will be up for grabs now too, although it's empty most games unless we've upgraded it which has only been a couple of times.

I thought the crowd would have been a lot better too. A win tomorrow and good result on Fri should get the momentum back

AgentDaleCooper
03-03-2017, 08:04 PM
I'm working, as i am most saturdays - i got my season ticket (and my dad's) because i wanted to give something back to the club after the cup win. I will be renewing. Uber fans getting self righteous - take a hike and get a life, and stop making people feel like they need to explain themselves - fact is, it's none of your business why some golk don't turn up every week, and they've given money to the club, so noone looses out. In fact - the club gains.

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Admittedly I'm a season ticket holder who isn't going tomorrow. Probably won't be able to make it to any games this month unfortunately.

After the last few performances you can't really blame anyone for missing this though, especially if the weather is going to be gantin'. We aren't exactly the epitome of entertaining at this point in time.do you mean the poor performance at Paisley/ were you there? or do you mean the last cup performance at ER? :confused: we gave the opposition a right royal humpin' I can assure you as I was there. also, it was a cup game at nightime. ground was fair fu' tae. we stole a draw against the Pars, but I put that down to several under par (no pun) players performances and sheer bad luck with big fonts injury compounding things along with our regular centre back people being injured

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 08:19 PM
I am away on a stag party in Krakow so won't be there. The three guys next to me will be missing as well. All season tickets as well.hope you cant get the result of the game, until your back. we don't need your kind.:duck: we'll give the boys as much support as our small group can muster:wink:

jgl07
03-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Either the tickets have been flying off the planner or Hibs are removing certain seats for comps etc.

Section 01 had 128 seats available last night. It was much the same this morning as there are few if any season tickets in that section.

Now the planner is showing 3 seats available. I doubt very much if 125 have been sold as there are much better seats available elsewhere.

bronca
03-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Evening - Anyone else having difficulty with the e-ticketing service? Tried about five times to buy tickets. Choosing seats fine, entering payment details fine, but after reviewing the tickets then trying to process my payment method, the booking confirmation window that pops up is showing the log-in screen inside it then I get an error message? :confused: Would be much appreciated if anyone else can tell me they have experienced this too and how to avoid it if possible. Cheers.

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm working, as i am most saturdays - i got my season ticket (and my dad's) because i wanted to give something back to the club after the cup win. I will be renewing. Uber fans getting self righteous - take a hike and get a life, and stop making people feel like they need to explain themselves - fact is, it's none of your business why some golk don't turn up every week, and they've given money to the club, so noone looses out. In fact - the club gains. don't think many of the posts have said anything other than they are surprised,nay, confused as to why there are so many empty seats left. better to be in the 6th round, than the 5th round and I thought myself that the fans would "kick on" with it being a normal fitba' time. there we go, fans can be fickle and that my friend, is imho. end of

Lancs Harp
03-03-2017, 08:29 PM
I do apologise for not being able to make it tomorrow but after travelling from Blackpool to Edinburgh for the Hearts match last midweek, returning to Blackpool, then returning to Edinburgh for the weekend and the Dunfermline game (plus brotherin tow) my football funds are running a little low.

Pete
03-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Some ridiculous excuses for not going, especially from those in England and Western Europe. I suppose you'll all find the funds for cup final tickets.

You should be ashamed. In fact, go and have a look at yourself in the mirror.

Do it. NOW!

Lancs Harp
03-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Some ridiculous excuses for not going, especially from those in England and Western Europe. I suppose you'll all find the funds for cup final tickets.

You should be ashamed. In fact, go and have a look at yourself in the mirror.

Do it. NOW!

Mirror just cracked.

FilipinoHibs
03-03-2017, 08:44 PM
I do apologise for not being able to make it tomorrow but after travelling from Blackpool to Edinburgh for the Hearts match last midweek, returning to Blackpool, then returning to Edinburgh for the weekend and the Dunfermline game (plus brotherin tow) my football funds are running a little low.

You are excused. I am in Singapore and I am never going to a Scottish game again. I will always be in bed with a beautiful Filipino/Spanish woman for Scottish cup games. It worked last season so now part of my Scottush Cup routine.

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 08:51 PM
You are excused. I am in Singapore and I am never going to a Scottish game again. I will always be in bed with a beautiful Filipino/Spanish woman for Scottish cup games. It worked last season so now part of my Scottush Cup routine.you for got to add wish you were here:greengrin

SRHibs
03-03-2017, 08:58 PM
do you mean the poor performance at Paisley/ were you there? or do you mean the last cup performance at ER? :confused: we gave the opposition a right royal humpin' I can assure you as I was there. also, it was a cup game at nightime. ground was fair fu' tae. we stole a draw against the Pars, but I put that down to several under par (no pun) players performances and sheer bad luck with big fonts injury compounding things along with our regular centre back people being injured

The former. The level of performance isn't the reason that I'm not going, but it could be for some and I wouldn't blame them. All I'm saying. Hopefully we get back to winning ways this weekend.

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2017, 09:05 PM
I'm playing golf in the morning, i will go to the semi should we make it and of course the final too if we make that.

I dont need to justify how i spend my money or when i go to ANY match to anyone.

SRHibs
03-03-2017, 09:08 PM
I'm playing golf in the morning, i will go to the semi should we make it and of course the final too if we make that.

I dont need to justify how i spend my money or when i go to ANY match to anyone.

Don't worry, you're in the black: you get extra uberfan points for traveling from Blackpool.

TheMentalHibees
03-03-2017, 09:09 PM

That's all well and good, but is the fact you're stating it no a bit attention seeking? Plenty folk won't be going to the game but don't see the need in announcing it.

FitbaFolkKen
03-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Season ticket holder and I'm not going either, been away with work a few days and decided I'm spending tomorrow with the kids.

Could have easily gone but its been frustrating to watch recently apart from humping them so I've decided not to.

FitbaFolkKen
03-03-2017, 09:16 PM
That's all well and good, but is the fact you're stating it no a bit attention seeking? Plenty folk won't be going to the game but don't see the need in announcing it.

Why are the folk who are going announcing it and putting others down who aren't going? The uberfan stuff is a lot of *****

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Don't worry, you're in the black: you get extra uberfan points for traveling from Blackpool.not entirely. he does come out with some wee gems,just to wind up us ubers:wink:

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2017, 09:23 PM

Am i the only one who's said he's not going tomorrow, no i'm not. I have given the genuine reason why i'm not going.

It appears that its season ticket holders who are not going tomorrow, yet now they are getting stick from the ubers.

To be perfectly honest i sit here laughing at those who keep having a pop at the nameless folk who wont be going tomorrow, i'm just giving them someone to vent their anger at.

I do promise not to laugh too much.

RoYO!
03-03-2017, 09:26 PM
The one argument I don't really get is the people basing their decision not to go on the form book. Much like any derby, to a large extent it goes out the window in cup games. Not to mention the fact that hibs have proven in recent times that they are a good cup team. Both wee cup and big cup :p
It's the quarters. At home. Oh and we're defending this thing! At 3pm tomorrow I can't imagine being anywhere else. Really looking forward to it. GGTTH

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 09:37 PM
The one argument I don't really get is the people basing their decision not to go on the form book. Much like any derby, to a large extent it goes out the window in cup games. Not to mention the fact that hibs have proven in recent times that they are a good cup team. Both wee cup and big cup :p
It's the quarters. At home. Oh and we're defending this thing! At 3pm tomorrow I can't imagine being anywhere else. Really looking forward to it. GGTTHvery valid point , about the form book. It is the cup, it is still our cup and I think a lot will change there minds tomorrow and go. we do need as many as possible there so I am quite hopeful. glass half full

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Am i the only one who's said he's not going tomorrow, no i'm not. I have given the genuine reason why i'm not going.

It appears that its season ticket holders who are not going tomorrow, yet now they are getting stick from the ubers.

To be perfectly honest i sit here laughing at those who keep having a pop at the nameless folk who wont be going tomorrow, i'm just giving them someone to vent their anger at.

I do promise not to laugh too much.I don't believe you

Onceinawhile
03-03-2017, 09:39 PM

You're clearly a part timer not going because it's raining. We see through your excuses.

greenlex
03-03-2017, 09:45 PM

I do promise not to laugh too much.
I hope it pishes doon when your playing golf now.

SRHibs
03-03-2017, 09:47 PM
:hilarious

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2017, 09:49 PM
It's interesting that ST holders have widely spurned the fixture, while it's proven popular, due to pricing perhaps, for fans who don't get to many games. I hope Hibs put on a show tomorrow.

SRHibs
03-03-2017, 09:53 PM
It's interesting that ST holders have widely spurned the fixture, while it's proven popular, due to pricing perhaps, for fans who don't get to many games. I hope Hibs put on a show tomorrow.

Won't be much of an atmosphere tomorrow if it's full of part-timers who don't even know the songs!:bitchy::fishin::offski:

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2017, 09:59 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655459

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Evening - Anyone else having difficulty with the e-ticketing service? Tried about five times to buy tickets. Choosing seats fine, entering payment details fine, but after reviewing the tickets then trying to process my payment method, the booking confirmation window that pops up is showing the log-in screen inside it then I get an error message? :confused: Would be much appreciated if anyone else can tell me they have experienced this too and how to avoid it if possible. Cheers.

exactly what was happening to me last year :aok: after several phone calls to the office, the lassies calling ticketmaster a few times, calling my bank, and even VISA as well, sending the office umpteen screenshots, and popping in to the office it still couldn't be solved, used internet explorer(without saving any details along the way) and worked a charm :agree:

oh aye and p.s. after success with IE i tried again with chrome and i noticed straight away that some of my details had been wrong, now considering i've used chrome autofill for the last 3 or 4 years without any problems i can't understand why personal details had been changed, considering i've never had any need to change anything within those 3 or 4 years, i'm convinced it was either office staff or ticketmaster

greenlex
03-03-2017, 10:11 PM

Kin booooooo

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 10:16 PM

:greengrinwill wee Jimmy Clitheroe be wearing his shorts tomorrow?:wink:

silverhibee
03-03-2017, 10:23 PM
How are tickets selling for the away end, are Ayr expected to bring a big crowd.

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Too many folk on here having a go at those who aren't going if you ask me .... not everybody can stick with their club through a bad patch or when the entertainment level drops off, its the same with 99% of clubs. For some folk they see supporting their club through thick and thin as the essence of what a football fan is, for others its an entertainment like the pictures to be avoided if the star of the film on offer has made a few Turkeys lately, no matter how much they enjoyed that film he made 5 years ago.

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 10:34 PM
hopefully a decent amount of our favourite stalkers will attend in the south stand, help swell the coffers, come on jamboids, you know you want to

danhibees1875
03-03-2017, 10:37 PM
How are tickets selling for the away end, are Ayr expected to bring a big crowd.

I only know one Ayr fan. He and his family are going but haven't bought tickets yet because they've never had a need to purchase tickets in advance before. If that's a common thought then I wouldn't read too much into sales at the moment.

I'd guess 1,000?

sbell1875
03-03-2017, 10:41 PM
I've been choked with the cold all week and haven't commuted to going as yet. Can't find confirmation anywhere that tickets will be on sale from the pods?

Mikers110
03-03-2017, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4965628]Too many folk on here having a go at those who aren't going if you ask me .... not everybody can stick with their club through a bad patch or when the entertainment level drops off, its the same with 99% of clubs. For some folk they see supporting their club through thick and thin as the essence of what a football fan is, for others its an entertainment like the pictures to be avoided if the star of the film on offer has made a few Turkeys lately, no matter how much they enjoyed that film he made 5 years ago.[/QUOTE

Don't know about five years ago, but certainly enjoyed the oscar winning performance a year ago:thumbsup:

silverhibee
03-03-2017, 10:48 PM
hopefully a decent amount of our favourite stalkers will attend in the south stand, help swell the coffers, come on jamboids, you know you want to

They are heading to Meadowbank tomorrow. :greengrin

silverhibee
03-03-2017, 10:49 PM
I only know one Ayr fan. He and his family are going but haven't bought tickets yet because they've never had a need to purchase tickets in advance before. If that's a common thought then I wouldn't read too much into sales at the moment.

I'd guess 1,000?

1000 would be a decent crowd for them. :aok:

northstandhibby
03-03-2017, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4965628]Too many folk on here having a go at those who aren't going if you ask me .... not everybody can stick with their club through a bad patch or when the entertainment level drops off, its the same with 99% of clubs. For some folk they see supporting their club through thick and thin as the essence of what a football fan is, for others its an entertainment like the pictures to be avoided if the star of the film on offer has made a few Turkeys lately, no matter how much they enjoyed that film he made 5 years ago.[/QUOTE

Don't know about five years ago, but certainly enjoyed the oscar winning performance a year ago:thumbsup:

I could watch the same film of us winning the cup to eternity!!! Here's to many more oscar winning performances, especially when beating the YAMS on the way to winning it!!!

glory glory

cabbageandribs1875
03-03-2017, 10:51 PM
They are heading to Meadowbank tomorrow. :greengrin

to watch Deeks :greengrin surely they could watch our 1st 45 mins, then nip over to meadowbank at HT for the 2nd 45 mins

ian cruise
03-03-2017, 10:53 PM

A bit like this year's Oscars with the team that live in La La Land thinking they had won the big one until the last minute.

iwasthere1972
03-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Well for what it's worth, I've got a touch of Manflu. Just about to have another Lemsip then off to bed.

I'll still be there. Might not be able to join in with the singing even if there's enough folk there to join in with.

Two in a row and all that.

Lancs Harp
03-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Well for what it's worth, I've got a touch of Manflu. Just about to have another Lemsip then off to bed.

I'll still be there. Might not be able to join in with the singing even if there's enough folk there to join in with.

Two in a row and all that.

Lemsip!!! f*****g lemsip? Back in the day you Scots downed a bottle of Fiddich for anything resembling a sniffle.

You're going soft I tell yer........ lemsip ffs. :wink:

iwasthere1972
03-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Lemsip!!! f*****g lemsip? Back in the day you Scots downed a bottle of Fiddich for anything resembling a sniffle.

You're going soft I tell yer........ lemsip ffs. :wink:

:greengrin I want to feel better in the morning and not pished. I'm not even a real Scotsman as I hate whisky. Never drink it. Don't even have it on my cocoa pops. :greengrin

silverhibee
03-03-2017, 11:31 PM
to watch Deeks :greengrin surely they could watch our 1st 45 mins, then nip over to meadowbank at HT for the 2nd 45 mins

Hibs & jobbie ST holders get in half price at City's home games, with the Budge needing money from the deluded think they might go for the cheap option at Meadowbank tomorrow :greengrin and they get to abuse Deek. :thumbsup:

And they will probably get a kicking from the nice Ayr fans.

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2017, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=Mikers110;4965642]

A bit like this year's Oscars with the team that live in La La Land thinking they had won the big one until the last minute.

This thread is a bit like that. Advertised as a dot count but even our seasoned pros don't have the balls to tackle this one.

bronca
03-03-2017, 11:44 PM
exactly what was happening to me last year :aok: after several phone calls to the office, the lassies calling ticketmaster a few times, calling my bank, and even VISA as well, sending the office umpteen screenshots, and popping in to the office it still couldn't be solved, used internet explorer(without saving any details along the way) and worked a charm :agree:

oh aye and p.s. after success with IE i tried again with chrome and i noticed straight away that some of my details had been wrong, now considering i've used chrome autofill for the last 3 or 4 years without any problems i can't understand why personal details had been changed, considering i've never had any need to change anything within those 3 or 4 years, i'm convinced it was either office staff or ticketmaster. Thank you Mr Ribs, was chrome I was using and will try IE tomorrow, thanks much appreciated 👍 saved me from any of that hassle you went through!