PDA

View Full Version : Stephen mcginn

houstonhibbee
02-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Can we not persuade him to play with his brother?

CRAZYHIBBY
02-03-2017, 09:03 AM
I reckon him and mallan were playing out their skins last night in order to impress lennon

Ozyhibby
02-03-2017, 09:40 AM
We should have pushed the boat out to sign Mallan rather than Shinnie last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thecat23
02-03-2017, 09:42 AM
We should have pushed the boat out to sign Mallan rather than Shinnie last summer.

I agree, far better player!

JimBHibees
02-03-2017, 09:46 AM

Were St MIrren going to sel to us after selling SJM.

HibsNutter
02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
They were good in one game, I still wouldn't sign any of their players. Even that Mallan who by all accounts has been awful this season in the worst side in the league.

offshorehibby
02-03-2017, 11:24 AM

I agree, a cracking player and would like to see him at ER next season. Did we not enquier about Mallan more as repacement for McGinn.

Ozyhibby
02-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Were St MIrren going to sel to us after selling SJM.

I'm sure a deal could have been done. I'm pretty sure St. Mirren are delighted they sold McGinn to us as they will now receive a lot more than the development fee they were due to get.
A similar deal could have been struck for Mallan.

Ozyhibby
02-03-2017, 11:35 AM
They were good in one game, I still wouldn't sign any of their players. Even that Mallan who by all accounts has been awful this season in the worst side in the league.

New manager seems to be turning things round though.