PDA

View Full Version : How many things wrong about that tonight ?

eastcoasthibby
02-03-2017, 12:05 AM
No presence up front ...Boyle is not a striker ..does he keep getting a go there, cos he keeps at the manager saying I am a striker I can play there and score ..sorry Martin your not and you can't
We play 4 central midfield players and wonder how we get slaughtered in the wide areas by the other team !!
Bartley is,a great spoiler but not a great footballer as soon as the midfield is congested and its sharp he is lost ..!
Players to soft weak bullied and lost tackles the whole game everywhere ..
Our two full backs are struggling every game ..nowhere near where they were last season .
JC good goalscorer but makes far took many bad. Decisions and doesn't seem to concentrate half the time ..his touch is woeful !!
Mcginn trying to do to much himself ...
Too many team variations ...no consistency in style of play .
For whatever reason the last 3-4 games except hertz games ..we have been poor but got away with it ...tonight has been coming !!!
All other ideas welcome .cos it needs sorted quickly

houstonhibbee
02-03-2017, 12:30 AM
No presence up front ...Boyle is not a striker ..does he keep getting a go there, cos he keeps at the manager saying I am a striker I can play there and score ..sorry Martin your not and you can't
We play 4 central midfield players and wonder how we get slaughtered in the wide areas by the other team !!
Bartley is,a great spoiler but not a great footballer as soon as the midfield is congested and its sharp he is lost ..!
Our two full backs are struggling every game ..nowhere near where they were last season .
JC good goalscorer but makes far took many bad. Decisions and doesn't seem to concentrate half the time ..his touch is woeful !!
For whatever reason the last 3-4 games except hertz games ..we have been poor but got away with it ...tonight has been coming !!!
Time to give some of the youngsters knocking on the door a chance. Crane, Martin, Shaw if available

Geo_1875
02-03-2017, 11:33 AM

If Holt is fit he should be starting every game. If Keatings is fit enough for the bench he should be starting. It's unfair to bring him on with 10-15 minutes to go and expect him to change the game. If he only lasts a half then fine, at least he will have the benefit of a full warm-up.