PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v other teams.

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Hibs main issues is that smaller teams treat us as a cup final. It's a huge game for them. Sadly we don't do the same and only lift it when it's Hearts, Dons or whoever in the cup games.

Lennon for me now has to install that mindset of 10 cup finals left to play. No more sleeping or showing a complete disrespect to smaller sides. Play your best 11 run your arse into the ground and win the remaining games!

A Hi-Bee
01-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Every game IS a cup final from now till the end of the season and I think NL has already said that, just a pity the players tonight did not heed his words.

Sammy7nil
01-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Hibs main issues is that smaller teams treat us as a cup final. It's a huge game for them. Sadly we don't do the same and only lift it when it's Hearts, Dons or whoever in the cup games.

Lennon for me now has to install that mindset of 10 cup finals left to play. No more sleeping or showing a complete disrespect to smaller sides. Play your best 11 run your arse into the ground and win the remaining games!
Hearts and Rangers seemed to cope no doubt they were bigger scalps than us at the time. If the players cant get motivated it really is a joke.