PDA

View Full Version : Another year in the championship

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:01 PM
As it says in the title, can't wait to buy my season ticket

Brads Laing
01-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Please don't bother and stay the hell away from ER. Bet you loved the derby win though

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Lennon will be delighted Celtic won though

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Please don't bother and stay the hell away from ER. Bet you loved the derby win though
Aye mate it was magic eh

Hibernia&Alba
01-03-2017, 09:05 PM
You're throwing the towel in a tad prematurely here. We're still top and can make good on the recent poor league form. Now the players and managers have to really earn their corn.

steakbake
01-03-2017, 09:05 PM
A bit early for this kind of chat

Unseen work
01-03-2017, 09:06 PM
I think fans not turning up for a couple of games might be the wake up call they need

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Happens every year when we announce the season ticket prices 😂

SloopJB
01-03-2017, 09:07 PM
We may well end up with another season in the Championship but as things stand we are favourites to be promoted as champions.
I'll continue to hope we do.

oh, I can't wait to buy my season ticket too.
Mon the Hibs.

I think fans not turning up for a couple of games might be the wake up call they need

Bye then

Santa Cruz
Settle

Northernhibee
:rolleyes: Poor, poor thread.

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:08 PM
3 points from possible 12 from the teams at the bottom, brutal

Scottie
01-03-2017, 09:09 PM
What you telling us for then ?

Get the ****ing thing bought then. :rolleyes:

lugz
01-03-2017, 09:09 PM
The biggest hope for us is that the teams below continue to drop points and beat each other. I still think we'll win the league because when it comes down to it we'll win enough games. We'll beat Morton under the lights at ER and get at least a draw against United away.

HoboHarry
01-03-2017, 09:10 PM
See you the next time we have a bad result........:bye:

Jim44
01-03-2017, 09:10 PM

No urgency for that ticket, mate. If we don't go up there will be many more years in the Championship.

BoomtownHibees
01-03-2017, 09:11 PM
The biggest hope for us is that the teams below continue to drop points and beat each other. I still think we'll win the league because when it comes down to it we'll win enough games. We'll beat Morton under the lights at ER and get at least a draw against United away.

No if we play like we did tonight we won't

High-On-Hibs
I tell you what, if they don't pull their ****ing fingers out right now, it will be another year in the championship.

Steve20
Not a definite that we stay down but i certainly wouldn't say we are favourites to go up. Our team is weaker than last season and the club sold us short in January by not going for it.

Players are average if we're being nice, poor if we're being honest.

Steve20
01-03-2017, 09:12 PM

We may still scrape over the line but we will lose at Tannadice next week. Players haven't got it in them to win up there when it counts.

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Fyvie and McGinn think they just have to turn up at his level. I've been impressed by Scott Martin every time he's played yet he can't get a sniff.

Brads Laing
01-03-2017, 09:13 PM

You're just being an arse now. Would rather you pissed off and watched that mob down in Gorgie with your attitude, would suit them better. Lennon obviously cares, not saying he got it right, but don't say he'll be happy because his former team won. Just making an arse of yourself

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Hahaha you pipe down you

Brads Laing
01-03-2017, 09:15 PM
We may still scrape over the line but we will lose at Tannadice next week. Players haven't got it in them to win up there when it counts.

Yeah cause we showed a real lack of bottle in our big game against hearts last week...

The Spaceman
01-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Need to keep our heads up. We are the best team in this league. Lets show it and see this season out. Still have faith as Dundee United are horrendous so will drop points too before seasons end.

familyman
01-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Happens every year when we announce the season ticket prices 😂
In life we all make mistakes, this Hibs team however crucially never learns from its mistakes and there is NO EXCUSE for that.
LENNON has only one job to do get us up and we continue to throw away opportunity after opportunity to widen the gap...almost no gap again..unbelievable .We need more than a shouting managerial approach I mean look how Butcher got on.
Is this last season all over again league wise ,as we dive downwards like a submarine..a total farce.

The clock is ticking ...:fuming:

Northernhibee
01-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Ltyf.

High-On-Hibs
01-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Yeah cause we showed a real lack of bottle in our big game against hearts last week...

Hearts bottled it against us. These teams in the championship are showing that they won't. Any team actually willing to get at us, gets at us.

BegbieHSC
01-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Settle down you!

Nicho87
01-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Dramatic. But if we cant beat the bottom of the league teams in te last four, how willl we fair when we have united, falkirk, morton up coming. Over to you lennon.

Brads Laing
01-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Hearts bottled it against us. These teams in the championship are showing that they won't. Any team actually willing to get at us, gets at us.

Tonight was a bad result, and we've had some poor results. Not condoning our performances at all, but I don't condone the negative nature of the OP. Don't think we'll win the league when we're at the top and assuming we're going to stay down for another year, as well as unfairly saying Lennon would be happy with Celtic, that's not on. People who are that negative are better off staying away

Hibs331875
01-03-2017, 09:22 PM
"No complaints" "the better team won" 😂😂😂

WeeRussell
01-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Not a definite that we stay down but i certainly wouldn't say we are favourites to go up. Our team is weaker than last season and the club sold us short in January by not going for it.

How you've still not been launched for being nothing more than a troll on here is beyond me.

High-On-Hibs
01-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Tonight was a bad result, and we've had some poor results. Not condoning our performances at all, but I don't condone the negative nature of the OP. Don't think we'll win the league when we're at the top and assuming we're going to stay down for another year, as well as unfairly saying Lennon would be happy with Celtic, that's not on. People who are that negative are better off staying away

Not defending the OP's comments regarding Lennon. But this story is looking all too painfully familiar to me. Hibs weren't just poor tonight, they showed nothing. I mean, nothing. The players genuinely looked like they just didn't want to be there. We can't have that and say we're winning anything.

The Green Goblin
01-03-2017, 09:27 PM

Here's the link.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Vault Boy
01-03-2017, 09:27 PM

Aye he'll be beaming tonight right enough. Pish.

lugz
01-03-2017, 09:28 PM

I think we'll draw at Tannadice because United are just as bad as us. They got lucky the last time up there and showed absolutely nothing at ER

Brads Laing
01-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Not defending the OP's comments regarding Lennon. But this story is looking all too painfully familiar to me. Hibs weren't just poor tonight, they showed nothing. I mean, nothing. The players genuinely looked like they just didn't want to be there. We can't have that and say we're winning anything.

Get your concern mate, and agree we need to show a lot more against these teams. But we're still favourites, and top of the league. Need to pull together for one big push to get out of this league

Cat Stanton
01-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Get your concern mate, and agree we need to show a lot more against these teams. But we're still favourites, and top of the league. Need to pull together for one big push to get out of this league

I ain't no proverbial bed-wetter but the people saying "settle down" etc., are the ones who weren't there tonight. It was beyond abysmal. I'm very worried now.

Criswell
Our current league form is appalling. Not even confident about beating Ayr on sat. Worrying times!

JK Rolling
We will win the league, it may not be pretty and may not be done with a record breaking number of points but we will win it and the last 3 years of league matches can all be forgotten about.

Tobias Funke
01-03-2017, 09:35 PM
How you've still not been launched for being nothing more than a troll on here is beyond me.

He's not a troll. Just a very peculiar, negative and downbeat person.

broondog
01-03-2017, 09:36 PM
I think the abysmal quality of the league will see us scrape it in the end. this has been a disastrous period in the league though and if utd were even a little better wed be in trouble

HibeeDaz6270
01-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I keep hearing people say I could not care less how we get out of this league as long as we do & Neil Lennon is the man to do it.

In my opinion we have went backwards under Neil Lennon. We have been poor all season other than a few matches, Imparticularly Dundee Utd & Hearts at home which have managed to take the focus of the poor performances.

When you sit back and look at everything. The style of play, Tactics, Squad selection, Signings etc. its all very questionable.

I understand Alan Stubbs failed to get us out the league on 2 consecutive seasons, However from what i have saw i think Neil Lennon would have failed every bit to.

Im all for giving him time to sort this out and hopefully he does. I just find it frustrating how bad performances, tactics etc are often disregarded just because we are still top of the league.

He came to this club in a very good position to kick on and so far we have not done so to any where near the level i had expected. We are very fortunate we do not have the same strength of competition as previous years.

I still expect us to go up. I am just not convinced from what i have saw and scraping to the league title may not change that.

Jim44
01-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I think the abysmal quality of the league will see us scrape it in the end. this has been a disastrous period in the league though and if utd were even a little better wed be in trouble

The worrying thing is that Utd. have the capacity and incentive to improve. We have the capacity to plod on and even deteriorate at the business end of the season, as the last few seasons have illustrated.

emerald green
01-03-2017, 09:45 PM
If Hibs stay down for a fourth season, how many season tickets will they sell? More or less than the current record 11,300 attained largely on the back of winning the Scottish Cup? It surely doesn't take a genious to figure out the answer to that question.

The timing of this slump, just when the club is asking us to renew our season tickets, could not have come at a worse time as it will simply give some folk pause for thought about renewing again.

DU, Falkirk and Morton will be delighted at tonight's result and perhaps even more so at the performance of the Hibs team. They will fancy themselves to beat us.

Nicho87
01-03-2017, 09:45 PM
I ordered mine yest like others, god knows why i was so keen.

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 09:47 PM

Defeat = Steve20 appears!

Mind how you said we'd lose to hearts as well! Mind when we pumped utd when "it counted." Your trolling is boring the life out folk but keep going I still find you rather interesting.

Until our next defeat take care Steve.

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 09:48 PM

What a lovely pish post. 👏🏼

High-On-Hibs
01-03-2017, 09:49 PM
DU, Falkirk and Morton willbe delighted at tonight's result and perhaps even more so at the performance of the Hibs team. They will fancy themselves to beat us.

That's just it. Every result like this is another "pick me up" for those clubs. They don't care if we're considered "favourites". It doesn't matter a jot to them. They'll be licking their lips tonight.

Canon Hannan
01-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Keep the faith Hibernians. Be strong.

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Keep the faith Hibernians. Be strong.

I'm with you 👍🏼

QMU-1875
01-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Performance can't get any worse than our last two. Disgrace to the jersey tonight. Hope they read this.

Heisenberg
01-03-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm with you 👍🏼

You still confident we'll win it by 10+ points?

truehibernian
01-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Defeat = Steve20 appears!

Mind how you said we'd lose to hearts as well! Mind when we pumped utd when "it counted." Your trolling is boring the life out folk but keep going I still find you rather interesting.

Until our next defeat take care Steve.

Sorry TC, but for me, and I've always thought it, it'll be a scrape over the line. Morton, Falkirk and Utd will be horrible teams at the business end and for us to take 3 points from 12 against the bottom 4 - sorry bud, I'm firmly in the worried camp. Lennon's selections are baffling - tonight especially. To just play Cummings v the bottom side, with 3 strikers on the bench ? What does that say to Holt, Graham and Keatings ?

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 09:54 PM
You still confident we'll win it by 10+ points?

Yes.

Canon Hannan
01-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Yes.

👍🙏

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Sorry TC, but for me, and I've always thought it, it'll be a scrape over the line. Morton, Falkirk and Utd will be horrible teams at the business end and for us to take 3 points from 12 against the bottom 4 - sorry bud, I'm firmly in the worried camp. Lennon's selections are baffling - tonight especially. To just play Cummings v the bottom side, with 3 strikers on the bench ? What does that say to Holt, Graham and Keatings ?

Nothing wrong with being concerned that performance left me baffled and concerned as well. Not enough to think Utd or anyone else will catch us though. If they were better teams then yeah I'd be fearing the worst.

I think we'll win up there though.

Scottie
01-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Nothing wrong with being concerned that performance left me baffled and concerned as well. Not enough to think Utd or anyone else will catch us though. If they were better teams then yeah I'd be fearing the worst.

What makes you think we'll win at Utd after the past couple of performances ?

hibsboy69
01-03-2017, 10:01 PM
We've been very poor recently (apart from against Hearts, who arguably have been the poorest team we've faced of late!)

Hibs 1-1 Ayr
Raith 1-1 Hibs
Hibs 2-2 Dunf
St Mirren 2-0 Hibs

Thankfully Dun Utd have been haemorrhaging points also. However if they win their game in hand, then beat us again at Tannadice we are only 1 point ahead of them.

Squeaky bum time.

It's difficult at the moment to be confident that we will go up..........in a league we should be strolling.

Yikes ! :dunno:

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 10:03 PM
What makes you think we'll win at Utd after the past couple of performances ?

Due to to previous game and how we set up v them at ER. Same with Hearts, big games we can win, smaller teams we struggle.

hibsboy69
01-03-2017, 10:05 PM

Whilst I admire your positive outlook, the recent performances have been pretty grim. We have struggled to beat teams who are much worse (as per the league table, which doesn't lie) than Dun Utd.

I do hope you are correct........however it's currently a struggle.

It would be catastrophic (IMHO) if we don't go up. Another season in this pishy league would be hard to take. :rolleyes:

northstandhibby
01-03-2017, 10:05 PM
A sluggish slow moving performance throughout. St mirren looked the team at the top of the table instead of us if truth be told however unpalatable that sounds. Must up the tempo with quicker sharper passing and move. A very disappointing effort tonight albeit with two silver linings - 1, We know we can play far better than that. 2, The yams were beaten tonight also.

Must sharpen up though and soon.

glory glory

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Whilst I admire your positive outlook, the recent performances have been pretty grim. We have struggled to beat teams who are much worse (as per the league table, which doesn't lie) than Dun Utd.

I do hope you are correct........however it's currently a struggle.

It would be catastrophic (IMHO) if we don't go up. Another season in this pishy league would be hard to take. :rolleyes:

Another season in this league isn't worth thinking about. 😩 I do think we have enough to win it though.

mcfly
01-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Poor result but gotta keep the faith

This is when the team needs the supporters behind them

Still confident we win the league - the other teams beat each other so just need to pick up the form

Scottie
01-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Due to to previous game and how we set up v them at ER. Same with Hearts, big games we can win, smaller teams we struggle.
Would love to share your optimism Cat and hope we go at them like at ER but I can't see it. Hope to hell in wrong. :aok:

Thecat23
01-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Would love to share your optimism Cat and hope we go at them like at ER but I can't see it. Hope to hell in wrong. :aok:

I just hope I'm right 🙈

Scottie
01-03-2017, 10:10 PM
I just hope I'm right ��
So the hell do I and Every Hibs fan :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
01-03-2017, 10:18 PM

This thread is 3 pages long and I haven't even needed to get past this post before feeling a pressing need to tell you to **** off :aok:

hibsboy69
01-03-2017, 10:20 PM
This thread is 3 pages long and I haven't even needed to get past this post before feeling a pressing need to tell you to **** off :aok:

I'll second that :aok:

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Probably the same euphoria you feel from posting drivel.

A Hi-Bee
01-03-2017, 10:36 PM
It dont look great but all we need/have to do is win more points than our closest rivals whoever they happen to be, we do this by treating each game as a battle where each player has to win his personal battle with his opposite number if enough players win the battle then we will go up, the opposite is no worth thinking about, but this was never going to be easy so I dont care how they do it they just need to F88king do it.

Mikey09
01-03-2017, 10:40 PM
You're just being an arse now. Would rather you pissed off and watched that mob down in Gorgie with your attitude, would suit them better. Lennon obviously cares, not saying he got it right, but don't say he'll be happy because his former team won. Just making an arse of yourself

Whisper it... I would think he already does.

Viva_Palmeiras
01-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Settle
Petal

Viva_Palmeiras
01-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Is this the episode of The Flumps where a black cloud follows Pootle around?

hibs0666
01-03-2017, 10:57 PM

Pish.

Baldy Foghorn
01-03-2017, 11:20 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

ShinyFantastic
01-03-2017, 11:23 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf:

What a peasant.....

Tamhere1875
01-03-2017, 11:29 PM
League should have been won at a canter with the squad of players we have

pacorosssco
01-03-2017, 11:31 PM
We've been very poor recently (apart from against Hearts, who arguably have been the poorest team we've faced of late!)

Hibs 1-1 Ayr
Raith 1-1 Hibs
Hibs 2-2 Dunf
St Mirren 2-0 Hibs

Thankfully Dun Utd have been haemorrhaging points also. However if they win their game in hand, then beat us again at Tannadice we are only 1 point ahead of them.

Squeaky bum time.

It's difficult at the moment to be confident that we will go up..........in a league we should be strolling.

Yikes ! :dunno:

Yes stats and performences dont lie but same as last two season. Still top and points wise think better same period if only slightly. Should have gone up last two and didnt. We need stick together see over line . Still top.

Stokesy's on fire
02-03-2017, 07:42 AM

Enjoy the premiership

Stokesy's on fire
02-03-2017, 07:44 AM

Richie Foran won’t be buzzing though

pennyhibee
02-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Dundee U,Falkirk and Morton will be taking points off each other as well .And bad as we can be ,we will still w.in games this season.So if we just make it, so be it

Hermit Crab
02-03-2017, 01:19 PM
This thread is a haven for new posters with low post counts. Hmmm :hmmm:

Onceinawhile
02-03-2017, 01:23 PM

We're 8 points clear with 11 to go.

1/6 with the bookies compared to 9/2 for Dundee utd. If we rent favourites, who is?

Nobody in this league is capable of putting a good run together so we'll be fine by hook or crook.

GreenNWhiteArmy
02-03-2017, 01:27 PM
7 points clear (but effectively 8) going in to our game with them approaching the middle of march. IDEALLY the season would have gone better. We are where we are and with that, i'm content. Incredible the position we're in yet everything within the club is being questionned

The pressure next Friday is on Dun Utd, not us. They NEED to win where as we can draw. They have 3 games in the space of 8 days coming up. Home to us then away to Raith and St Mirren. With the form they're on, does anyone really think they will take more than 5 points from they fixtures? After United we have have Dumbarton the following Saturday so hopefully a nice few days rest and the players and on from the start and hammer Dumbarton.

As for another year in the championship? Absolute pish and typical from certain Hibs fans. Some question the bottle and balls of the players and management, i'd be asking the same questions of some of the fans.

We're going up as champions :flag:

cabbageandribs1875
02-03-2017, 01:28 PM
We're 8 points clear with 11 to go.

1/6 with the bookies compared to 9/2 for Dundee utd. If we rent favourites, who is?

Nobody in this league is capable of putting a good run together so we'll be fine by hook or crook.

:7:

although our GD at the moment could be worth an extra point :)

hibsbollah
02-03-2017, 01:34 PM

:faf:

jacomo
02-03-2017, 02:07 PM

In what way are we not favourites to go up?

jacomo
02-03-2017, 02:10 PM

They are just all recent converts to the Hibees, and therefore don't know that this club suffers an infuriating post New Year slump in form most seasons. :wink:

Waxy
02-03-2017, 02:13 PM

Better than Hearts though.

1van Sprou7e
02-03-2017, 02:45 PM

:fishin::fishin:

Who is then?

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 02:57 PM

Go back to your shell

Hermit Crab
02-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Go back to your shell

Out of interest were you at St Mirren last night?

BigT-Hibeez
02-03-2017, 03:52 PM
I ordered mine yest like others, god knows why i was so keen.

Me too, about an hour before KO last night..!!! lol

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Out of interest were you at St Mirren last night?
Was I hell

Pete
02-03-2017, 04:08 PM

Their appearance usually coincides with a certain team being horsed out the Scottish Cup.

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Their appearance usually coincides with a certain team being horsed out the Scottish Cup.
Totally, yam alert.

Onion
02-03-2017, 04:09 PM
DUFC really need to win their game in hand and beat us next Fri to have a realistic chance of beating us to the title. That is pressure in itself.

Hibs can't afford to lose this league. STs will fall off a cliff as the product is rubbish.

Pete
02-03-2017, 04:11 PM
"Another year in the championship"

Watch this, we'll beat Dundee United and it'll be back to filling in the corners and challenging Celtic next season.

JimBHibees
02-03-2017, 04:13 PM

Watch this, we'll beat Dundee United and it'll be back to filling in the corners and challenging Celtic next season.

Yep it is a bi-polar convention at times. :greengrin

makaveli1875
02-03-2017, 04:15 PM

post of the day :thumbsup:

livi hibs 1875
02-03-2017, 04:15 PM
:faf:

Found that very funny too

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Yep it is a bi-polar convention at times. :greengrin
Pretty offensive to anyone who suffers from bipolar disorder to be honest

JimBHibees
02-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Pretty offensive to anyone who suffers from bipolar disorder to be honest

Lighten up. You started it with the opening post. :greengrin

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Lighten up. You started it with the opening post. :greengrin
Hehe🎣

Pretty Boy
02-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Any chance we can cut the personal stuff please? That goes for everyone.

JohnMcM
02-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Any chance we can cut the personal stuff please? That goes for everyone.

Agreed.
We are all equal, we are all Hibees.
:flag:

hibbysam
02-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Agreed.
We are all equal, we are all Hibees.
:flag:

Some are Hibees...

stantonhibby
02-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Some are Hibees...

Yep

mutley
02-03-2017, 05:32 PM

Very true, but I prefer that feeling to the opposite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibeewilly
02-03-2017, 05:51 PM
In life we all make mistakes, this Hibs team however crucially never learns from its mistakes and there is NO EXCUSE for that.
LENNON has only one job to do get us up and we continue to throw away opportunity after opportunity to widen the gap...almost no gap again..unbelievable .We need more than a shouting managerial approach I mean look how Butcher got on.
Is this last season all over again league wise ,as we dive downwards like a submarine..a total farce.

The clock is ticking ...:fuming:

I hate to admit it but I go to every Hibs game with green tinted specs on but I can't disagree with your post as much as I would like to. I think we are struggling big time just now.I sat through that performance last night and it was a farce as a few have been recently. Anyway I fancy us to win the cup again - the players seem to raise their game for that. Bring on Ayr anyway!!!

staunchhibby
02-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Irrespective of what happens this season I have renewed my season ticket

ChicagoHibee
02-03-2017, 07:00 PM

Are you willing to back up your empty words? Let's make a friendly wager. If Hibs play Championship football next year, I will donate $100 (82 pounds) to your charity of choice. If they are playing in the SPL next year, you will donate $100 (82 pounds) to my charity of choice. Deal?

My charity of choice: http://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/

Joe6-2
02-03-2017, 07:04 PM

If they don't get their finger out soon, crowds will dwindle anyway!
So disappointed by the displays recently when crowds are so good

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Are you willing to back up your empty words? Let's make a friendly wager. If Hibs play Championship football next year, I will donate $100 (82 pounds) to your charity of choice. If they are playing in the SPL next year, you will donate $100 (82 pounds) to my charity of choice. Deal?

As good an idea as that is, I'm not putting money on Hibs not coming up! That's like me walking into Hills on Saturday and sticking money on Ayr! Madness

hibbysam
02-03-2017, 07:33 PM
As good an idea as that is, I'm not putting money on Hibs not coming up! That's like me walking into Hills on Saturday and sticking money on Ayr! Madness

A bit like yer post then.

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 07:43 PM
A bit like yer post then.
If you don't like it why you sitting reading and commenting on it?

eastcoasthibby
02-03-2017, 07:44 PM
If they don't get their finger out soon, crowds will dwindle anyway!
So disappointed by the displays recently when crowds are so good

I don't think there is anything in particular except a Derbyshire that motivates our players ,, why do they need to be motivated to go out and play well ? I dint get it the motivation is to win each game as it comes along , play your best , try your hardest with the aim of progressing in the cup and staying top of the league ..simple why the f..k do they need special motivation ....if they need that their mentality and attitudes are weak and poor ...again the question why ? Because some think they don't need to work hard, that they are better than they are and arent committed to the cause ...worrying !! Neither wonder Lennon isn't happy ..

Mr White
02-03-2017, 07:53 PM

That's how a forum works. People read posts. They'll reply to some that they like and some that they don't. It's pretty simple really.

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 07:55 PM
That's how a forum works. People read posts. They'll reply to some that they like and some that they don't. It's pretty simple really.
Cheers for that pudding:aok:

Mr White
02-03-2017, 08:01 PM

No bother, glad to help. Another rule of thumb to keep in mind is that being overly argumentative and confrontational on any given online forum will usually lead to quite a predictable outcome :aok:

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 08:06 PM
No bother, glad to help. Another rule of thumb to keep in mind is that being overly argumentative and confrontational on any given online forum will usually lead to quite a predictable outcome :aok:
Who's being argumentative and confrontational here like?

Mr White
02-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Who's being argumentative and confrontational here like?

Well...

Hahaha you pipe down you

Go back to your shell

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Well...
good to see you've done your homework on me you wee creep

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Well...
Who are you anyway? The forum police?

hibbysam
02-03-2017, 08:18 PM
good to see you've done your homework on me you wee creep

Well seeing your not quite over last Wednesday yet.

greenlex
02-03-2017, 08:19 PM

You'll be gone in shortly.

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Well seeing your not quite over last Wednesday yet.
Aw yam alert 🚨🚨🚨

Mr White
02-03-2017, 08:20 PM

Well...

Hibs331875
02-03-2017, 08:20 PM
You'll be gone in shortly.
Thanks for your input 'private member' ��

greenlex
02-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Thanks for your input 'private member' ��

You're welcome.

hibsboy69
02-03-2017, 08:23 PM
I am guilty of this myself (because I'm posting on this thread!)

However can I please beg people to ignore this goon.......Do not respond to any of his/her posts. He/she will soon get bored.

CATHRO MUST STAY.......PLEASE !

:giruy2:

Just Alf
02-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Aw yam alert 🚨🚨🚨
CATHRO MUST STAY!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Jones28
02-03-2017, 08:26 PM

You got nowt better to do?

I take that back, you clearly have nothing better to do 😂😂😂

northstandhibby
02-03-2017, 08:28 PM
You got nowt better to do?

I take that back, you clearly have nothing better to do 😂😂😂

Sounds like one of these wee neds that took liberties on a pocket of hi bees in the international bar. Best ignored.

glory glory

The Green Goblin
02-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Well...

:faf: Great moment of irony there...

SGE HIBS
03-03-2017, 04:44 AM
And this is why I don't read them much and post even less , the fickle world of Football forums ..

Off the top of my head is it 3 defeats this season and we were world beaters after The Hertz game..

This week we're not .

Next week we probably will be again ,but let's piss the bed in between ..

SGE HIBS
03-03-2017, 04:52 AM

Or high post count posters who need to come out there shell a bit and experience life a bit more 😉

green day
03-03-2017, 05:49 AM

Is his choice the Lady Haig Poppy Appeal?? 😂😂😂

Waxy
03-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Yam you seem, hurt you feel, stay must Cathro.

CorrieHibs
03-03-2017, 06:05 AM
We are on a bad run, however I'm confident we'll beat United next Friday to give us a 10 point cushion.

We'll still go up, we just have to stick together to get out this horrendous run.

Steve20
03-03-2017, 06:56 AM
We are on a bad run, however I'm confident we'll beat United next Friday to give us a 10 point cushion.

We'll still go up, we just have to stick together to get out this horrendous run.

They're unbeaten in the league at home. We haven't won in four and the dreadful performances we put in say we're not looking likely to.

Hopefully we can scrape a draw to keep some sort of cushion at the top, but it's highly likely we get beat unless the players show more than the gutless performances of the past four games.

hibbysam
03-03-2017, 10:29 AM
They're unbeaten in the league at home. We haven't won in four and the dreadful performances we put in say we're not looking likely to.

Hopefully we can scrape a draw to keep some sort of cushion at the top, but it's highly likely we get beat unless the players show more than the gutless performances of the past four games.

United are in cracking form aren't they? Shown a lot which makes you think they are highly likely to beat us?? I also don't think Hearts or Dunfermline games were "Gutless", I thought we were outstanding for 130 minutes of these games, and then fell to bits through lack of legs against Dunfermline. Wednesday was poor, admittedly, but I'm hardly quaking at a side who have won once since Xmas from 7 games, conceding around 2 per game and pumped 6-2 in the cup from Ross County in that time.

Borderhibbie76
03-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Yup agreed...it's beyond a joke tbh mate 😠😠😠

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
03-03-2017, 01:36 PM

Ur so right mate...some posters on here are up and doon like a whores knickers 😂

Hibernia&Alba
03-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Yup agreed...it's beyond a joke tbh mate ������

Fair go, the guy is entitled to his opinion. He wasn't being abusive or anything, he's just a glass half empty kind of guy. Can't be banning folk for being pessimists.

Borderhibbie76
03-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Fair go, the guy is entitled to his opinion. He wasn't being abusive or anything, he's just a glass half empty kind of guy. Can't be banning folk for being pessimists.
So u happy that only ever runs our team down and seen on here after a poor result?? I like many others am bored of it

Hibernia&Alba
03-03-2017, 01:44 PM
So u happy that only ever runs our team down and seen on here after a poor result?? I like many others am bored of it

I don't have an opinion on the guy. Just saying it's fair enough to be requesting bans for folk acting the James Hunt by being abusive etc, but yon guy Steve wasn't doing that. If his opinions get to you, put him on ignore.

tamig
03-03-2017, 01:49 PM

He doesn't rate Lennon and will always seize the opportunity when we are on a wee downturn. As another poster mentioned, he appears to be a half glass empty kind of guy. Not sure why he's so confident we won't beat United as their form is even poorer than ours.

northstandhibby
03-03-2017, 10:25 PM
It's not going to be another year in the championship!!!

Mon the Cabbage

glory glory

ian cruise
03-03-2017, 11:17 PM

Starts a thread titled Another Year In The Championship and then describes putting money on Hibs not going up as madness. You're my favourite poster of 2017, great entertainment.

eastcoasthibby
04-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Need to keep our heads up. We are the best team in this league. Lets show it and see this season out. Still have faith as Dundee United are horrendous so will drop points too before seasons end.

Are we ?? What I have been watching recently (apart from a massively raised performance against Hertz) hasn't told me that ! We are being outplayed now by other teams last 2 games in particular, but in decent parts of other games as well.
I think that's the attitude more than half our players have "we are the best in the league" and go out thinking they don't need to put a shift in ...half don't work hard enough or have a desire ...they all need to find some bug performances in our next 4 leagues cos if they can it will be almost job done if not we are in the mire.
The hope that hope that other teams,immediately behind us drop points us, is becoming a reliance, because we are not doing he business and winning the games as we need to. If we had performed in the last 3 league games at any decent level we would be sitting at least 3 points better than we are ...instead of now starting to panic ..!!! Oh sorry this will be seen as bed wetting, its not its reality from what's happening on the park.

FilipinoHibs
04-03-2017, 06:04 AM
We are getting out of this league this season. How fickle some folk are.

Thecat23
04-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Are we ?? What I have been watching recently (apart from a massively raised performance against Hertz) hasn't told me that ! We are being outplayed now by other teams last 2 games in particular, but in decent parts of other games as well.
I think that's the attitude more than half our players have "we are the best in the league" and go out thinking they don't need to put a shift in ...half don't work hard enough or have a desire ...they all need to find some bug performances in our next 4 leagues cos if they can it will be almost job done if not we are in the mire.
The hope that hope that other teams,immediately behind us drop points us, is becoming a reliance, because we are not doing he business and winning the games as we need to. If we had performed in the last 3 league games at any decent level we would be sitting at least 3 points better than we are ...instead of now starting to panic ..!!! Oh sorry this will be seen as bed wetting, its not its reality from what's happening on the park.

7 clear at the top suggests we are the best team in the league! Performances lately simply not good enough though, but Utd and the rest are still so poor they won't be putting a run together and we won't keep losing or drawing imo.

Aldo
04-03-2017, 07:24 AM
This thread reeks of attention seeking from the OP and reeks of Yam!

JimBHibees
04-03-2017, 08:17 AM

Absolutely. Horsing them out the cup again hurt them bad.

Ronniekirk
04-03-2017, 08:17 AM

Its no in the bag yet though Aldo The next four league games should hopefully give us a good indication on whether we pick up form and if any of the pack can up thier game and go on winning streak

Aldo
04-03-2017, 08:19 AM

Spot on Jim. Hurting and hurting Big time.

Aldo
04-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Its no in the bag yet though Aldo The next four league games should hopefully give us a good indication on whether we pick up form and if any of the pack can up thier game and go on winning streak

I know Ronnie but funny how the OP is even betting on us staying down!! Reeks of Yam for me!!

Phil MaGlass
04-03-2017, 08:25 AM
7 clear at the top suggests we are the best team in the league! Performances lately simply not good enough though, but Utd and the rest are still so poor they won't be putting a run together and we won't keep losing or drawing imo.
Dont know how you can be sure that Utd cant put a run together, IMO any team in this league can put a run together, we just need to get our 5hit together for a few more games and ere up, but I can see us struggling to the end of the season, isnt going to be the skoosh I thought it was going to be.

Ronniekirk
04-03-2017, 08:25 AM
I know Ronnie but funny how the OP is even betting on us staying down!! Reeks of Yam for me!!

Well he will loose his money so hell mend him

Aldo
04-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Well he will loose his money so hell mend him

Sure will!!

sleeping giant
04-03-2017, 08:39 AM

Yes it did.
They are still hurting .

Imagine letting him go when he was injured :greengrin

lucky
04-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Hibs are having a wobble but as has been shown all our rivals are just as incapable of winning 10 games in a row. But we are clearly missing Commons

sleeping giant
04-03-2017, 08:40 AM

Absolutely reeking of yam :agree:

Fifehibby74
04-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Hibs are having a wobble but as has been shown all our rivals are just as incapable of winning 10 games in a row. But we are clearly missing Commons

Commons was that bit of extra quality in midfield that we needed.

If all teams continue on form of last 6 games we will end up with 66/67 points and be 4 ahead of Morton and Falkirk. United will finish 4th if they continue as the are. If Hibs form picks up a bit and we continue with our season average just under 2 points a game we will be 10 points clear of the rest. (Fingers crossed) Need to get a good result/performance today and get back to winning ways.

JimBHibees
04-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes it did.
They are still hurting .

Imagine letting him go when he was injured :greengrin

Indeed makes it even sweeter. :greengrin :giruy2:

rotherhamrob
04-03-2017, 09:12 AM
After today our next 4 league games are utd away then Dumbarton,falkirk and morton at home.
I know we've just had a poor points return against the teams at the bottom so maybe this run of games against our nearest rivals will give the players and extra edge to their games.
One things for certain,after these games things will be a lot clearer as to the way the league is going to go,right now I'd take 9 points from those games preferably from the utd,falkirk and morton games.