PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket on finance

Ringothedog
01-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Has anybody bought one using the instalment plan and if so have you heard back from Zebra finance. If I remember correctly it is all done by e-mail but I haven't had anything yet.

Geo_1875
01-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Has anybody bought one using the instalment plan and if so have you heard back from Zebra finance. If I remember correctly it is all done by e-mail but I haven't had anything yet.

Done mine yesterday. All applied and approved in 10 minutes.

You get an email with a link to the agreement and a text with your PIN to access the page.

dp00
01-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know of you can put finance in one name but have 2 different names on the season tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoomtownHibees
01-03-2017, 09:32 AM

Yeah all happened pretty instantly for me. Application completed online, text received with PIN from Zebra, email received that asks for PIN and for you to electronically sign the form (type your name in)

MurrayfieldHibs
01-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Might be worth checking if it has been put in your spam folder.

Real Emerald
01-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Mine is the same, nothing from Zebra and no pin sent from yesterday. Nothing in account history despite an email from hibs confirming the purchase with a bit saying the application had been sent to Zebra. I was able to go in again and re-buy my ST and now have 2 reference numbers. I remember similar from last year but I followed all the steps carefully including reviewing the transaction and completing the purchase. Tried calling the ticket office but they never answer! This was a problem last year that hasn't been fixed.

Real Emerald
01-03-2017, 10:14 AM

Mine is the same, nothing from Zebra and no pin sent from yesterday. Nothing in account history despite an email from hibs confirming the purchase with a bit saying the application had been sent to Zebra. I was able to go in again and re-buy my ST and now have 2 reference numbers. I remember similar from last year but I followed all the steps carefully including reviewing the transaction and completing the purchase. Tried calling the ticket office but they never answer! This was a problem last year that hasn't been fixed.

Geo_1875
01-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Does anyone know of you can put finance in one name but have 2 different names on the season tickets

Yes. That's exactly how it works. Purchase 2 STs allocated/assigned to your online account, select finance when it asks how you want to pay. You get 1 credit agreement for 2 tickets.

Bob Box Fish
01-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Looking to get three season tickets - 2 adults and one child. We want the three seats together on two separate credit agreements how do we do this?

Tried the ticket hotline but can't get any answer. Don't live locally so hoping to do it online.

Ringothedog
01-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Sorted, I really don't know what I did yesterday but season now bought

Billy Whizz
01-03-2017, 12:48 PM
The lads I take along, their mums pay by payment plan.
Can't seem to see the payment plan form anywhere, or have I missed it?

ancient hibee
01-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Without wishing to appear rude could the fact that you've posted the same message on here twice in a few minutes be an indication of something not quite right in your electronic works?:greengrin

Real Emerald
01-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Without wishing to appear rude could the fact that you've posted the same message on here twice in a few minutes be an indication of something not quite right in your electronic works?:greengrin

There'a nothing wrong with my electronics and I'm well up with technology. For some reason the iPhone posts things twice on occasion even though you only post it once, others have noted similar. I also completed my application from a laptop, so thanks but your theory is incorrect.

When I get to the bottom of it I will however admit my mistake, which it no doubt will be 😊

ancient hibee
01-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Don't knock yourself.These things definitely have a life of their own.

HFCdeb
01-03-2017, 03:27 PM

I couldn't change the name on one of the STs so I had to call the TO this morning to have the other name added.

scooby
01-03-2017, 04:06 PM
The lads I take along, their mums pay by payment plan.
Can't seem to see the payment plan form anywhere, or have I missed it?

Hi Billy, the form appears once payment plan is selected as the payment method, as you go through the checkout.

Ardenttwo
01-03-2017, 04:20 PM
I couldn't change the name on one of the STs so I had to call the TO this morning to have the other name added.

Can you You retain your seat

Real Emerald
01-03-2017, 04:42 PM

Right, I'm now replying to my own post but have just remembered the problem last year and it's now fixed.

Important : The application form tends to put your mobile number in with a space, mine was held in this format from last year. To get it to work you have to have no spaces in the mobile number.

Problem solved :aok:

Ardenttwo
01-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Can you You retain your seat

Its all sorted Renewed my seat no problem Upper west

HibbyAndy
01-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Done my payment application but nae confirmation email ? I'm feared to dae it again incase it charges me twice :greengrin

Real Emerald
01-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Done my payment application but nae confirmation email ? I'm feared to dae it again incase it charges me twice :greengrin

I've now done it three times and it finally worked when I made sure there were no spaces in my mobile number in the application.

I have three reference numbers now but I'm assuming only the last one will be relevant. I only have one finance agreement so should only deduct one direct debit.

If you didn't get a pin number within a minute or so it won't have worked. I think you've also got a space in your mobile number on the application.

I would try again but that's just me :aok:

HibbyAndy
01-03-2017, 05:23 PM
I've now done it three times and it finally worked when I made sure there were no spaces in my mobile number in the application.

I have three reference numbers now but I'm assuming only the last one will be relevant. I only have one finance agreement so should only deduct one direct debit.

If you didn't get a pin number within a minute or so it won't have worked. I think you've also got a space in your mobile number on the application.

I would try again but that's just me :aok:

I just reserved my season ticket seats for saturday coming and it told me i already had 3 items in my basket ( those were the 3 seats i tried to renew) so you are probably right it hasn't went through, Il do it all again tomorrow can't be ersed going through all my bank details , Sort codes account number , Work details etc :greengrin

hailhail22
01-03-2017, 05:36 PM
I got an email saying i havent been accepted for finance, has anyone had this before and can the club do anything ?

HibbyAndy
01-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Done mine yesterday. All applied and approved in 10 minutes.

You get an email with a link to the agreement and a text with your PIN to access the page.

:agree:

That's me signed 3 up for another year GGTTH

kaimendhibs
01-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Heard nothing. Must have fone phone number wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HibbyAndy
01-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Heard nothing. Must have fone phone number wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As someone above sais mate, Make sure your mobile is all in one number and nae spaces