PDA

View Full Version : Emergency loan system for dummies

Hibbyradge
28-02-2017, 04:12 PM
For the folk who think Hibs are cheating, here's the gen;

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1381905-how-does-scottish-football-s-emergency-loan-system-work/

1van Sprou7e
28-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Well according to this we're not allowed an emergency loan...

BH Hibs
28-02-2017, 04:22 PM
It's as clear as mud. However it goes on to explain further down that Shinnie and Marciano are not considered as loans as they came from outside Scotland.

overdrive
28-02-2017, 04:23 PM

Despite my earlier post on the Ambrose thread, if you read the full article rather than the flow chart, it explains why we are allowed an emergency loan.

We have only had one player on loan this season. Kris Commons. You can only loan a player from another Scottish club. Marciano and Shinnie are "international transfers with a return date". You are allowed as many of those as you want and they don't count as loans.

A Hi-Bee
28-02-2017, 04:23 PM

From the SFA rule book:-
What about players on loan from clubs outside Scotland? These are not technically loans and so do not count towards the limits. They are international transfers with a return date so a club can take as many of those players as they wish.

greenginger
28-02-2017, 04:29 PM

If you are thinking that Rocky precludes another emergency loan, he does not.

SPFL Rule Book page 116, section 62. Any temp. transfer that requires an International Transfer certificate does not count toward the limits set .

Viva_Palmeiras
28-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Is it an Emergency?
- No
You can use an emergency loan

- Yes
You can use an emergency loan

#brakeDaRulz

BullsCloseHibs
28-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Well done / said Neil Lennon.

Having a wee dig on the news at those who are undoubtedly sick / jealous of Hibernian's cunning emergency loan signings 😚

ihibs7
28-02-2017, 07:22 PM
There's some merit to me for not taking on loads of loans but bringing in emergency ones when required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
28-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Oh no! Hibs are clearly cheating by sticking to the rules in a transparent manner.

And paying our bills on time.