PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren match

Captain Trips
28-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Is this PATG? Anyone know price?

Cheers

DarrenSQH
28-02-2017, 10:41 AM
£20. Just bought my tickets from Hibs today.

They normally have an office through there at the back of the stand selling away tickets.

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Aye, you'll be able to buy tickets at the game itself - £20

BigBamba
28-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Anyone know anywhere decent to park? First trip through there!

skyehibee
28-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Anyone know anywhere decent to park? First trip through there!

Was mentioned on another thread to me to try round the corner from St James street as it's an industrial estate with on street parking. So I'll probably give that a go

Brunswickbill
28-02-2017, 09:42 PM
When you come along the M8 get into the middle lane at the White Cart Viaduct past the airport junction 28. The inside lane takes you off to Linwood. Exit at Junction 29 and take first left on to A726. At the second set of light you can turn right and it will take you past the St Mirren ground. There's quite a lot of parking around the ground but don't go too far into Ferguslie Park, it has had a bad reputation but it's not bad now around the stadium are. If you go straight on at the traffic lights you go on to Greenock Road and you can park on the road or turn right into Clark Street or Murray Street and park there. If you continue along these streets it will take you to the stadium. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a parking place.

Tamhere1875
28-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Give yourself plenty time to get threw, with roadworks and the sticky buns at home might take a bit longer to get there

monktonharp
01-03-2017, 12:46 AM
supporters buses park at Clark Street which is near to the ground. usually lots of space

Boyle89
01-03-2017, 04:09 AM
Give yourself plenty time to get threw, with roadworks and the sticky buns at home might take a bit longer to get there

Almost missed kick off earlier in the season cause the sevco traffic was horrendous. Made it just in time after a quick sprint from the car.

Brunswickbill
01-03-2017, 06:54 AM
In view of M8 works and Ibrox traffic it's probably a good choice to take the train. Train to Glasgow Queen Street or Central and train from Central to Paisley Gilmour Street or Paisley St James on the Greenock line that also goes through Gilmour Street. Trains to Paisley Gilmour Street are every 10/15 minutes. Gilmour Street Station is 20 minute walk max to ground and St James station is right beside St Mirren Park.

StevieCowan
01-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Massive game.

Win it and we're 10 clear of Dundee Utd and 12 ahead of Falkirk.

Danderhall Hibs
01-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Biggest game of the season so far. Win and we're 10 points clear with the chance of going 13 clear in the next match. Lose and we'd be facing United who'd have a chance of bringing us back to 1 point.

St Mirren desperate for a win, particularly after Ayr getting a win last night.

hibbysam
01-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Biggest game of the season so far. Win and we're 10 points clear with the chance of going 13 clear in the next match. Lose and we'd be facing United who'd have a chance of bringing us back to 1 point.

St Mirren desperate for a win, particularly after Ayr getting a win last night.

We don't lose 3 points for losing tonight. Lose tonight and United will still be 7 behind us when we play them.

B.H.F.C
01-03-2017, 10:01 AM
We don't lose 3 points for losing tonight. Lose tonight and United will still be 7 behind us when we play them.

It would give them a game in hand though. Beat us and win that and they would be a point behind.

To be honest, we just need to win. No excuses. The last three results in the league have been crap and we need to get back to winning ways and not give Utd any encouragement.

Carheenlea
01-03-2017, 10:09 AM
When you get to double figures in points ahead with 11 games or so left, the finishing line starts to come into view. Back to back league wins and this is pretty much done and dusted. Looking forward to the game, less so the travel through. Travelling from Peebles I'm thinking of going Carluke - Strathaven - East Kilbride - Paisley, thus avoiding M8/M74 works/Glasgow rush hour and Hun traffic.

Borderhibbie76
01-03-2017, 10:50 AM
When you get to double figures in points ahead with 11 games or so left, the finishing line starts to come into view. Back to back league wins and this is pretty much done and dusted. Looking forward to the game, less so the travel through. Travelling from Peebles I'm thinking of going Carluke - Strathaven - East Kilbride - Paisley, thus avoiding M8/M74 works/Glasgow rush hour and Hun traffic.
It's a huge match mate...as you say win the next 2 in the league and we are pretty much home and hosed. Come on Hibees let's get the job done !!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Glesgahibby
01-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Just phoned st mirren,ticket booth open 2 hours before ko.
The girl said there where still tickets but didnt know how many.
does anyone know our allocatin?

we are hibs
01-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Massive game. Bigger than Saturday. If we manage to string 3 league wins in a row together I think that'll be enough. Got to win tonight, don't care how we do it just win.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Just phoned st mirren,ticket booth open 2 hours before ko.
The girl said there where still tickets but didnt know how many.
does anyone know our allocatin?

We get the full stand behind the goals, if he we sell out this, we can get a bit of the stand to our right

Glesgahibby
01-03-2017, 02:51 PM
We get the full stand behind the goals, if he we sell out this, we can get a bit of the stand to our right

Cheers bw
Just got my voice back after last week,im sure it will be gone again tomorrow.
Big game,big 3 points and a big support.

Danderhall Hibs
01-03-2017, 03:32 PM

I know mate - I never said we lost 3 points if we get beat.