givescotlandfreedom
27-02-2017, 06:10 PM
I wonder what that makes Partick Thistle :D

GreenLake
27-02-2017, 06:54 PM
The Club Foots

Carheenlea
27-02-2017, 07:02 PM
I opened this thinking it was a nod to 'Super' John McGinn and 'Super' Joe Tortolano.
How many other Hibs players have had this title bestowed upon them?

killie-hibby
27-02-2017, 07:08 PM
I listened to the Super Club manager's interview on Sportsound tonight in the hope he would as usual make a complete arse of himself. He did,but his unstructured,wandering and nonsensical response to the interviewer made me feel uncomfortable and angry. Cathro is genuinely experiencing stress and in my opinion should be on sick leave.
My anger is directed towards the interviewers, (and Levein) who if experienced should not be asking this poor chap open questions which highlight how verbally inadequate he is, in front of the media. Interviewers should now know his verbal responses have no beginning or end. They should ask him closed questions where yes and no answers would suffice.I think the media guys are having a cruel laugh at Cathro's expense.
Regards Levein,this chap is a coward, why doesnt he come out for interviews and take the flak. He is using Cathro as a sponge to soak up all the negativity and failings on the football side of his club.
Hearts deserve this problem,Cathro doesnt. As a Hibs supporter I hope Cathro is on a very good wage and sees out his contract so that more money is sucked out of his despicable club.
God help the guy,I dont think Levein will.

killie-hibby
27-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Admins. Could you put this thread into the "Another Cathro Gem" thread.

jacomo
27-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Regards Levein,this chap is a coward.

:agree:

Can just imagine him advising Cathro to act like a know all with the media as well. It ain't helping.

The media sense they've got another chump here, a la Lazlo or any of the other clowns employed by Romanov. They'll give him as much rope as he needs.

tamig
27-02-2017, 07:46 PM
I listened to the Super Club manager's interview on Sportsound tonight in the hope he would as usual make a complete arse of himself. He did,but his unstructured,wandering and nonsensical response to the interviewer made me feel uncomfortable and angry. Cathro is genuinely experiencing stress and in my opinion should be on sick leave.
My anger is directed towards the interviewers, (and Levein) who if experienced should not be asking this poor chap open questions which highlight how verbally inadequate he is, in front of the media. Interviewers should now know his verbal responses have no beginning or end. They should ask him closed questions where yes and no answers would suffice.I think the media guys are having a cruel laugh at Cathro's expense.
Regards Levein,this chap is a coward, why doesnt he come out for interviews and take the flak. He is using Cathro as a sponge to soak up all the negativity and failings on the football side of his club.
Hearts deserve this problem,Cathro doesnt. As a Hibs supporter I hope Cathro is on a very good wage and sees out his contract so that more money is sucked out of his despicable club.

I couldn't believe Spiers praising Levein for his role. Nothing about the new signings being all down to him. Only a matter of time before the press start ripping into him. He's getting it easy at the moment but must be starting to feel a bit of pressure himself.

Thecat23
27-02-2017, 07:49 PM
I wonder what that makes Partick Thistle :D

The Super Duper Club!!

Bostonhibby
27-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Is it maybe a supper club but we've just misheard his mumblings?

Yams supper club, somewhere the cardigans can meet up to knit scarves, compose potential new songs, talk about their girder and reminiscences of the good old days when they owed all their debt to themselves.

Roxyhibee
27-02-2017, 08:19 PM
He was mumbling 'football' club.

ancient hibee
27-02-2017, 08:31 PM
I couldn't believe Spiers praising Levein for his role. Nothing about the new signings being all down to him. Only a matter of time before the press start ripping into him. He's getting it easy at the moment but must be starting to feel a bit of pressure himself.
A Hearts shareholder was telling me that at the AGM Levine as usual denied h had anything to do with picking the team,coaching,tactics or,and this was a new one,deciding what players to bring in.I asked what he actually does then to be told that he's Director of Football and has a lot of admin.Gullible??

Green_one
27-02-2017, 08:54 PM
A Hearts shareholder was telling me that at the AGM Levine as usual denied h had anything to do with picking the team,coaching,tactics or,and this was a new one,deciding what players to bring in.I asked what he actually does then to be told that he's Director of Football and has a lot of admin.Gullible??
Inexperienced owner, tube for a DoF, incapable manager. Sit back and enjoy. Nothing positive will come out of this for Hearts

High-On-Hibs
27-02-2017, 08:56 PM
"This is tens of thousands of peoples Real Madrid."

I wonder if he realizes just how true that statement is?

tamig
27-02-2017, 08:57 PM
He did an interview a few weeks back where he said "we" have taken a gamble with our signing policy in this transfer window. It came across to me as though he was fully responsible for most - if not all - of the recent signings. Did the shareholder aquaintance believe Levein's AGM comments?

Viva_Palmeiras
27-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Alternative facts. They're gonna be marvellous. Trust me.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2017, 09:13 PM

What does it mean though😄

worcesterhibby
27-02-2017, 10:45 PM
they are having a great time over on kickback arguing with each other about who is more culpable (although obviously they don't use that word) Cathro or Potter...Some of them really don't like CL

they have ended up talking about them bottling the league win and how it was Leveins fault

Posted Today, 21:08
The Earl of Mothsbery, on 27 Feb 2017 - 6:33 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5886053)
Yeah, he was a joy to watch. Just wasn't meant to be I suppose. Not much you can do with a virus, it's not the sort of thing you just run off. Hard one to take but I think it's appalling that people still try and claim he was a "bottler".

Mothy ......... Hearts sent in a doctors report to the sfa that 23 of there players were not well and down with a virus and asked for the game to be postponed , The SFA knocked it back .... 22 of them made them self available 1 did not need i go on .

Andy74
27-02-2017, 10:51 PM

Cathro knew he was getting into a high profile job and appears to be arrogant enough to think he is probably too good for it too. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

jacomo
27-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Cathro knew he was getting into a high profile job and appears to be arrogant enough to think he is probably too good for it too. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

:agree:

greenlex
27-02-2017, 10:58 PM
The guy looks unwell already

High-On-Hibs
27-02-2017, 11:00 PM

If I was on a 3 and a half year contract allowing me to milk that club dry, i'd be clinging on as well.

GreenLake
27-02-2017, 11:14 PM

They seem perfect for each other.

Arrogance meets Hubris in the Stadium of Thievery.