PDA

View Full Version : Voting for Supporter Rep - closes 6/3 at 5pm

traceyhibs
27-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Voting is still open for the supporter representative non-executive director positions

If you have a client reference number and are 16 or over you can vote. You have 2 votes but you don't have to use both. Each vote though must be for 2 separate candidates

hibernianconsultation.co.uk/5/

The link above also has the personal statements, hustings evening and videos from each candidate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
27-02-2017, 06:20 PM
forgot all about this, done :) good luck to all

bigwheel
27-02-2017, 06:23 PM
forgot all about this, done :) good luck to all

There has certainly been less activity on here from some of the hopefuls since their pre election spree ! [emoji2][emoji106]

cabbageandribs1875
27-02-2017, 06:26 PM
There has certainly been less activity on here from some of the hopefuls since their pre election spree ! [emoji2][emoji106]

i've put £10.50p on appearances being made by hopefuls in 2 years time, bet365 offering odds of 1/2000 :greengrin

bigwheel
27-02-2017, 06:32 PM
i've put £10.50p on appearances being made by hopefuls in 2 years time, bet365 offering odds of 1/2000 :greengrin

[emoji6][emoji23][emoji122]

Danderhall Hibs
27-02-2017, 06:34 PM
I'll give 1 vote to the next candidate that posts on this thread telling me how they're going to improve communications.

macca70
27-02-2017, 06:48 PM
I'll give 1 vote to the next candidate that posts on this thread telling me how they're going to improve communications.

Communication improved by the fans rep being shot down for communicating brief overview of what was discussed at last working together group 😂

traceyhibs
27-02-2017, 06:50 PM
I'll give 1 vote to the next rep that posts on this thread telling me how they're going to improve communications.

Hi there,

I would like to meet with all admins (if they would too) from the forums and FB groups and also to the branches to discuss how each wish to be communicated back to with updates and taking on board any issues Supporters may have.

Always believe that if you don't have an answer keep the person in the loop. We may not be able to give the answer they want but I think people appreciate a reason as to why not. Communication has been the one thing that a majority of supporters have been aggrieved by but it's been more so the feedback back from the reps and club from what I've picked up on.

Not everything will require an answer from the board and it will be a matter of speaking with the relevant person/department at the club to get a response or result. Have built up some good relationships with different people at the club which lays a good foundation for communications and getting a response

I will be available at matches, online or one to ones where required.

Sit in the FF Lower also with my 2 younger girls on matchday

Cod Boy
27-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Will we be able to vote at Easter road before the game on Saturday.

traceyhibs
27-02-2017, 10:13 PM

I'll double check for you

Archie89
27-02-2017, 10:58 PM
I'll give 1 vote to the next candidate that posts a video of themselves eating their lunch on a roller coaster while reciting the Greek alphabet backwards.

Martin Dundas
28-02-2017, 06:27 AM
I believe the club were going to email the database a few times during the voting period to keep awareness up, but I've not received anything. Has anyone else?? You should be able to vote at the ground on Saturday, as that was the plan from day one. I was late (ie in the pub!) on Wednesday and Saturday, so didn't get the chance to see if voting was possible.

My videos set out what I would do if successful and from the outset I have left it for people to watch them and make up their own mind. Time will tell if that works or not as it is in the hands of the voting public. And we all know what can happen there :-) !!
GGTTH

Forza Fred
28-02-2017, 06:38 AM

Current Odds

Frank 2/5
Tracey 11/8
Charlene 2/1
Gordon 5/2
Amit 11/4
Others 7/1

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2017, 07:04 AM
I'll give 1 vote to the next candidate that posts a video of themselves eating their lunch on a roller coaster while reciting the Greek alphabet backwards.

:hilarious

PaulC
28-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Voted ...... time running out to vote

Tamhere1875
28-02-2017, 11:09 PM
What's the limit you will take on a bet forza ?

Forza Fred
01-03-2017, 03:34 AM
What's the limit you will take on a bet forza ?

Got any inside info?

traceyhibs
01-03-2017, 10:31 AM

Hi, the club are hoping to have the voting forms available at the Famous Five reception (Behind the Goals entrance) - will let you know once it's confirmed that they will be there

Cod Boy
01-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Hi, the club are hoping to have the voting forms available at the Famous Five reception (Behind the Goals entrance) - will let you know once it's confirmed that they will be there

Thank you for your response you now have one of my votes.

traceyhibs
01-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Thank you for your response you now have one of my votes.

Thank you. Really appreciate it [emoji172]

C Feeney-Seale
01-03-2017, 02:18 PM
That is great news that fans can vote in the FF on Saturday. There was a lot of fans asking me before the last home game why they couldn’t vote in the stands this year.

A lot of people didn’t even know the vote was happening or that the hustings evening had taken place – so I think it is upto us as social media, internet savy people to spread the word to friends and family who aren’t on twitter/ email/ forums etc.

C Feeney-Seale
01-03-2017, 02:26 PM

The short version of my answer is that I want to improve communication by opening it up to a wider section of the Hibs support. I will do this through taking advantage of social media, online forums and more traditional face to face meeting to get more supporters views fed into board meetings.

I've said that I'll share my preparation in advance of board meetings, which will mean everyone can see which issues are being brought to my attention, get a few more comments in so as many views as possible are represented, and also prompt people who have views which they haven't shared to get involved.

The second area of focus for me is trying to I.prove the two way flow of information. Other clubs do lots more in this area, such as sharing a version of minutes after board meetings. I'll be pushing for Hibs to do more, so that all supports can see what views fans reps are taking to the board, and what is happening next where possible.

Cheers,

Charlene

scoopyboy
01-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Current Odds

Frank 2/5
Tracey 11/8
Charlene 2/1
Gordon 5/2
Amit 11/4
Others 7/1

I'll have a £50 double on Frank and Tracey.