PDA

View Full Version : NHC Claudio Ranieri

offshorehibby
27-02-2017, 02:26 PM
If true, what a gesture.

Claudio Ranieri has donated £1,500,000 of his £3 million pay off to the Foxes Foundation charity.

What an unbelievable gesture

Hibbyradge
27-02-2017, 02:28 PM
I saw a tweet from a yam saying they should move for him as he'd welcome the job.

Seriousky.

offshorehibby
27-02-2017, 02:30 PM
I saw a tweet from a yam saying they should move for him as he'd welcome the job.

Seriousky.

You know the yam mentality.

High-On-Hibs
27-02-2017, 02:30 PM

Seriousky.

They've gotten confused over somebody who gives to charity and somebody who steals from charity.

Houchy
27-02-2017, 02:32 PM
I saw that too Radge, I cracked a rib laughing so hard.

Broken Gnome
27-02-2017, 02:34 PM

Seriousky.

Was he not part of the legendart 2005 shortlist? Alongside Gullit, Keenan, Robson etc?

27-02-2017, 02:42 PM
If true, what a gesture.

Claudio Ranieri has donated £1,500,000 of his £3 million pay off to the Foxes Foundation charity.

An absolute gentleman. Disgraceful how he's been treated IMO and if it's true that some of the players have gone moaning to the owners about him then they should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

As for the keekbackers giving it "punt Cathro now and go for Ranieri, I genuinely think he would be interested in the hearts job", well what can you say?! Words really do fail you when it comes to them and their delusions. Here was me thinking the comedy days of "we are going to sign world cup stars etc" were over, obviously not!

High-On-Hibs
27-02-2017, 02:43 PM
An absolute gentleman. Disgraceful how he's been treated IMO and if it's true that some of the players have gone moaning to the owners about him then they should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Sounds familiar :rolleyes:

bobbyhibs1983
27-02-2017, 03:28 PM

I agree 100% :agree:

I do wonder , how easy it would be for clubs to sack players for there terriable preformances?
imean the club have sacked the manager due to the results but it comes down to the players most of the time imo!

CockneyRebel
27-02-2017, 03:36 PM
They've gotten confused over somebody who gives to charity and somebody who steals from charity.

Most excellent!

27-02-2017, 04:57 PM

I do wonder , how easy it would be for clubs to sack players for there terriable preformances?
imean the club have sacked the manager due to the results but it comes down to the players most of the time imo!

I don't know but players get away with murder a lot of the time. Happy to lap up the good times but go in the huff during the tough times, easy to pass the buck to the manager. They need to have a good look at themselves.

snooky
27-02-2017, 05:11 PM
If true, what a gesture.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" - Oscar Wilde

Iggy Pope
27-02-2017, 05:20 PM

Seriousky.

I like this Vasky. You've not lost it.

Andy74
27-02-2017, 05:28 PM

Very easy if they paid the rest of their contract like they do with managers.

bobbyhibs1983
27-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Very easy if they paid the rest of their contract like they do with managers.

ye i guess your right!
just you always see the managers-the coaches getting the sack but the players, whom when it comes down to it are the oens whom need to preform dont and then the managers are the one whom get sacked

majorhibs
27-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Vardy the night. Why did he & his buddies no dae that for Ranieri???

Lancs Harp
27-02-2017, 10:31 PM

Seriousky.

I think he's too old to play for Hearts now. Probably better than what they currently have though :wink:

Jim44
27-02-2017, 11:06 PM

Seriousky.

They could take him on part time to give Cathro English lessons.

Andy74
27-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Vardy the night. Why did he & his buddies no dae that for Ranieri???

Apparently they broke their stats for the last two years in terms of running etc. Must have been something going on that had been stopping them putting the effort in for him.

GreenLake
27-02-2017, 11:41 PM

Seriousky.

In that case we should begin feeling out Guardiola.

Baldy Foghorn
28-02-2017, 11:20 AM

:greengrin:aok:

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2017, 11:51 AM
If true, what a gesture.

Now that's a class act. Top man.

snooky
01-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Hodgson in talks with Leicester.
He should go to Blackburn.
Roy of the City just does sound right somehow.

Andy74
05-03-2017, 12:06 AM
The owners appear to know what they are doing....

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2017, 10:20 AM
It's looking like the Leicester owners have called this spot on, something was wrong at the club as they were in complete freefall.

You cant get rid of 25 players, so the manager if they are not getting results will always carry the can.

If they'd not won the league last year, there would have been no surprise about this, but because they had the season they did, there is a huge amount of love for the guy, but the hard facts of the matter is, they were heading for relegation at a fair rate of knots.

Clearly now that has changed, and for me the owners have made the right decision, although i did think this at the time too.

Is It On....
05-03-2017, 10:33 AM
I saw that too Radge, I cracked a rib laughing so hard.

I thought it was a .net cover poster until I noticed that it was a serious thread with loads of other comments of the same opinion. There is also a bit of revisionism from those that hounded the caveman out. Most pleasing 🙂