PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MASCOT PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR AYR UNITED GAME

RSS Bot
26-02-2017, 06:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7317)

Lang Toun Hibs
26-02-2017, 06:55 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7317)

Tried to book this for my wee girl...won't let me online, does this mean it's sold out?

Billy Whizz
26-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Tried to book this for my wee girl...won't let me online, does this mean it's sold out?

I had a look for you, don't seem to be able order. Possibly sold out, but worth a call to the TO in the morning

silverhibee
26-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Didn't the club use to do this for nothing, my son was a mascot under Bobby Williamson times and they would just pick 2 names out from Hibs kids for each home game and it was basically the same package.

Lang Toun Hibs
26-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Didn't the club use to do this for nothing, my son was a mascot under Bobby Williamson times and they would just pick 2 names out from Hibs kids for each home game and it was basically the same package.

Think they still do pick names out now and again but we've not been lucky - my oldest is now 13 and too old now apparently, my son doesn't want to be one but my daughter (6) is mad for it! Thought I'd take the chance since we need to buy tickets for the cup game anyway - I'll give them a call in the morning and see. Thanks.

Itsnoteasy
26-02-2017, 09:15 PM

Yes they did. That was in the days of 1 mascot per game.
Nowadays there are multiples.
Unfortunately its all about making £s.
I used to like watching the kids taking shots into the goalkeeper or play passy with their fav player. Now they come on get photo taken then back off again.

silverhibee
26-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Think they still do pick names out now and again but we've not been lucky - my oldest is now 13 and too old now apparently, my son doesn't want to be one but my daughter (6) is mad for it! Thought I'd take the chance since we need to buy tickets for the cup game anyway - I'll give them a call in the morning and see. Thanks.

:aok:

Still a great experience for the kids and the parent :greengrin

Simkin911
26-02-2017, 10:48 PM
My youngest son was a mascot v Hearts.

I think they pick 2 from Hibs kids & sell 9 mascot packages. It's a great experience for the kids but also great value for money. For £99 we had 3 tickets for the game, a programme and my wee lad was the mascot with photos to prove it!

Well done Hibs.