PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

PatHead
26-02-2017, 08:37 AM
When is he due back?

Lmc2105
26-02-2017, 08:41 AM
When is he due back?

hopefully soon cause you can tell how much we miss him. having him back and fit for the season run in would be a timely boost

aussie_hibee
26-02-2017, 08:51 AM
I'll still firmly believe that had he been playing towards the end of the season, we wouldn't have been relegated.
Maybe his timely return will be the boost that puts us back up where we belong

greenginger
26-02-2017, 09:15 AM
I'll still firmly believe that had he been playing towards the end of the season, we wouldn't have been relegated.
Maybe his timely return will be the boost that puts us back up where we belong

Maybe not relegated that season, but Butcher & Co would have kept their jobs so it would only have delayed the inevitable .

Tom Hart RIP
26-02-2017, 09:22 AM
NL said Paul has had surgery which went well but he has suffered a setback not connected to the surgery. He hopes Paul will be running this week.
Jordon should also be training this week

aussie_hibee
26-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Maybe not relegated that season, but Butcher & Co would have kept their jobs so it would only have delayed the inevitable .

Agree 100%

PatHead
26-02-2017, 10:04 AM

No way would Butcher have kept his job. He didn't fit in to Leeann's way of doing things.

Sir David Gray
26-02-2017, 10:06 AM
It's not looking likely that we'll be seeing him any time soon.

Borderhibbie76
26-02-2017, 10:35 AM
It's not looking likely that we'll be seeing him any time soon.
Not according to our manager so I don't know where u r getting this info from??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
26-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Not according to our manager so I don't know where u r getting this info from??

Just what I had heard that's all.

More than happy to be wrong on this one.

Borderhibbie76
26-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Just what I had heard that's all.

More than happy to be wrong on this one.
Jeezo I hope ur mate...we badly miss him

Baldy Foghorn
26-02-2017, 11:01 AM
hopefully soon cause you can tell how much we miss him. having him back and fit for the season run in would be a timely boost

Missed him last Season when injured, definitely a big player for us, and a miss when unavailable

Stoney Hibee
26-02-2017, 11:17 AM
when he was out doing the warm up at Tynecastle i was hopeful it would be soon, hope he has not had a set back.

With NL saying before the game yesterday he was unable it make changes as the squad is so thin i wonder what has happened to Harris? i am assuming he is finished with us now?

How close is Handlng to a return?

CockneyRebel
26-02-2017, 11:34 AM
When is he due back?

Two weeks :wink:

Is It On....
26-02-2017, 01:14 PM

Do you think so? I think that LD would have emptied them even if we had stayed up as she had clearly decided The Butcher and Co weren't up for the job and it can't all have been down to relegation.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-02-2017, 06:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Dempster would have ditched him just as quickly had we stayed up. She knows a bull****ter when she sees one and already wasn't a fan after their time together at Motherwell. He would have been emptied either way after his chronic attempt at managing us to safety.

Mr White
26-02-2017, 08:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Dempster would have ditched him just as quickly had we stayed up. She knows a bull****ter when she sees one and already wasn't a fan after their time together at Motherwell. He would have been emptied either way after his chronic attempt at managing us to safety.

Butcher left Motherwell 2 years before Leeann arrived but I agree she would have emptied him even if we had scraped past Hamilton in the play off.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Butcher left Motherwell 2 years before Leeann arrived but I agree she would have emptied him even if we had scraped past Hamilton in the play off.

I read something about her not being impressed with him due to a Motherwell connection. Maybe just Well staff who worked with him passed on info to her. She would have known all about him and binned him for that reason.

Billy Whizz
26-02-2017, 08:45 PM
I read something about her not being impressed with him due to a Motherwell connection. Maybe just Well staff who worked with him passed on info to her. She would have known all about him and binned him for that reason.

She should have asked for him to be binned, when her position was as confirmed, think it was around April