PDA

View Full Version : York Hibs supporters

Hibbyradge
25-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Is there anyone out there who travels to games from York?

It would be good to hook up.

Pretty Boy
25-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Think there's a few posters on here from Yorkshire and Lincolnshire who travel regularly. Bostonhibby and HH81 spring to mind. Obviously not York itself but possible an opportunity to meet up whilst travelling?

As an aside I think Hearts might have quite an active supporters group in York. I was down for the Dante the summer before last and had a (very quick) pint in a pub with a York Hearts flag on the wall and a picture of Skacel with our cup.

Bob Box Fish
25-02-2017, 10:59 PM
I moved to the North East from York three years ago. Looking to get up to more games. I went to the raith / hearts game in the last week but only been to 4 games this season.

When I lived in York for 8 years I only met one person that lived in York / supported hibs. There was quite a few jambos.

OtleyHibs
25-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Is there anyone out there who travels to games from York?

It would be good to hook up.

I'm in otley which is not too far from York and get up when I can. Family are in Glasgow so quite often I tie in matches with visits home but occasionally day trip for games and neglect to inform them 😄

Do you get up for a game often?

sambajustice
26-02-2017, 12:19 AM
I'm in West Yorkshire, place called Steeton which is about half an hour from Leeds (I work in Leeds). Don't really make it up for that many games though to be honest, only made 2 so far this season.

Hibbyradge
26-02-2017, 02:06 AM
Otley and Steeton are a fair distance from me so a regular trip wouldn't be feasible.

I'd like to see more games, but it's not really possible on my own unless I stay overnight.

HH81
26-02-2017, 05:47 AM
I'm in West Yorkshire, place called Steeton which is about half an hour from Leeds (I work in Leeds). Don't really make it up for that many games though to be honest, only made 2 so far this season.

Steeton near Keighley? I am a cougars season ticket holder as well! Small world never knew was any Hibs fans near by.

I sometimes drive that way to the M6 if driving full way up. Lot of times get cheap train from Preston up.