PDA

View Full Version : Barry Anderson

PatHead
25-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Never get the evening news these days. Wonder how he put a positive spin on Wednesday night's thrashing? Can I start with "Hearts extend long run against Hibs. "

High-On-Hibs
25-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Never get the evening news these days. Wonder how he put a positive spin on Wednesday night's thrashing? Can I start with "Hearts extend long run against Hibs. "

He's been spouting some crap about how that Currie lad "stemed the tide" against us when he came on and how he would rather be at Hearts than at Celtic. :clown:

bingo70
25-02-2017, 11:25 AM
He's been spouting some crap about how that Currie lad "stemed the tide" against us when he came on and how he would rather be at Hearts than at Celtic. :clown:

There's a few in the media saying similar, I can't say I thought the guy was any better than the rest of the ***** on display.

High-On-Hibs
25-02-2017, 11:27 AM
There's a few in the media saying similar, I can't say I thought the guy was any better than the rest of the ***** on display.

Aye, but he won their one header in the game that led to their outstanding, memorable goal. These flumps will already have a 5mil price tag stuck on him.

Eyrie
25-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Reality - Mouthy non-entity scrambles a consolation goal as his team takes a hammering

#allisbarry - Hearts ace has final word in Scottish Cup derby

PatHead
25-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Reality - Mouthy non-entity scrambles a consolation goal as his team takes a hammering

#allisbarry - Hearts ace has final word in Scottish Cup derby

Used to love these threads during the doping days. Couldn't remember how they were styled. You have nailed it.

High-On-Hibs
25-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Reality - "Hibs defeat Edinburgh City rivals with a 3-1 win"

#Barality - "Hearts defeat Edinburgh City rivals on corners and possession"

majorhibs
25-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Used to love these threads during the doping days. Couldn't remember how they were styled. You have nailed it.

Reality - "Hibs defeat Edinburgh City rivals with a 3-1 win"

#Barality - "Hearts defeat Edinburgh City rivals on corners and possession"

I actually miss reading this trumpets nonsense when away fi Edinburgh, guaranteed to put a smile on yer face wi his idiocy.