PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday From The Away End (Video 10/10)

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2017, 09:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO51hMoZYFg

Sorry if already posted...ENJOY!

Billy Whizz
25-02-2017, 10:08 AM

I did enjoy that😄

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-02-2017, 10:18 AM
At least he stayed to the end. :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
25-02-2017, 10:20 AM

I love these videos from the Tynie Library end.

Managed to capture some great tackles also by Bartley and co. Plus great to see the fans going wild when we score from the away end.

Give the boy credit for staying till the end on a school night.

blackpoolhibs
25-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Maybe its me, but if i'd taken a video of Hibs getting spanked from the away end at the gorgie farm, i'm ****ed if i'd stick it up on youtube to be slaughtered by those gimps. :confused:

Northernhibee
25-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Maybe its me, but if i'd taken a video of Hibs getting spanked from the away end at the gorgie farm, i'm ****ed if i'd stick it up on youtube to be slaughtered by those gimps. :confused:

It's the modern world. I was surfing through YouTube for Glastonbury videos and there was a couple who just seem to film their mundane lives and get hundreds of thousands of hits. It's narcissistic behaviour and it appears too many don't have anything better to do with their lives than watch people do absolutely nothing.

GreenCastle
25-02-2017, 10:54 AM

Agreed - it's a child putting together a project so fair play to him.

But wouldn't be too happy if it was a Hibs fan doing that if we were turned over.

Maybe the boy is a secret Hibee ?

greenlex
25-02-2017, 10:55 AM
I wish those noisy Hibs fams had hushed up a bit. Particularly at the end. I was wanting to hear the poor souls berate there tem a bit more.

blackpoolhibs
25-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Agreed - it's a child putting together a project so fair to him.

But wouldn't be too happy if it was a Hibs fan doing that if we were turned over.

Maybe the boy is a secret Hibee ?

Yip i understand its a young lad doing a video, but if he was my son i'd tell him to wait until his team had won a game, rather than put one up where his team just got horsed? :not worth

Although i suppose his dad's thinking he might not be a child by the time that happens?:greengrin

CapitalGreen
25-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Yip i understand its a young lad doing a video, but if he was my son i'd tell him to wait until his team had won a game, rather than put one up where his team just got horsed? :not worth

Although i suppose his dad's thinking he might not be a child by the time that happens?:greengrin

If the lad is serious about doing media work and reporting on Hearts then he'll need to report on the good and the bad. Fair play to the lad, if he went forward only reporting the positive and ignoring the negative he would be the next Barry Anderson.