PDA

View Full Version : (Suicide Watch)2 days later On Kickback And Still More Belters: Sit back and Enjoy(3)

Hi Heid Yin
25-02-2017, 12:45 AM
"And they ( the players and management) should be pelted with cow dung and horse ***** from Gorgie Farm as they go. I don't even know if they have cows or horses in Gorgie Farm and I haven't bothered to check. That's how *****ing angry I am right now"

"They ( the players) should be marched through the streets of Gorgie and shamed Game of Thrones style. Walker and Currie can walk behind ringing the bell"

"It will be the 7th time in a row they (the players and management)have apologised or needed to apologise"

"Give them a note of your address and the players and management can all come round individually and apologise personally as you undoubtedly deserve it. After all, your team lost a game of football, and your life is now totally destroyed forever"

"We can all line up and throw rotten fruit at them, only Currie gets a reprieve"

"I've never heard a grown man (Cathro)sound so downbeat in my life. Is he for real? He needs a good ******* hiding that *****"

'People are hurting bad after that non performance and are quite right to expect some explanation from the organ grinder (Levein)and not just his monkey"

"I've cancelled my DD and will start them again in 2 months. I *****ed £112 for 2 games on tickets and I'm taking this money back via my FoH payments"

"They (players and management)can apologise all they want, couldn't care less. The best thing they could do is **** off and never come back. ****ers"

"Spineless *****bag gutless ******* ****ers the lot of them"

"The next statement out of Tynie/Riccarton/Hidey hole for *****bags better be a beauty"

"I've avoided papers and sport TV all day I won't forgive that no matter what he (Cathro)does"

"One thing that is abundantly clear now is that we have a team of bottlers"

"The starting 11 will go down in infamy for that performance"

"Absolute charlatan (Martin). At least Dick Turpin wore a mask"

"A better ******g actor than football manager (Cathro)"

"I was only watching it on Periscope and I had to tan a triple whisky and go straight to bed the second it finished"

"Credit 1000 lifetime loyalty points to each fan and pay for the counselling required for the PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder) that game will inevitably cause"

"Triple whisky, two beers and a bottle of wine as soon as I got back in the door at 10pm.
The dog had the runs too, to put a stinking slimy cherry on the night"

"Cathro and two players (of the fans choosing) to commit ritual Harakiri in the centre circle before the next home game"

"We've done **** all against them since 19.5.12"

"Not buying the apologies from these wage thieving feckless twats, get off ******g twitter and get on the training ground as you're all as ***** as each other"

"GTF (Perry Kitchen)you overpaid, overrated piece of absolute ***** who contributes nothing to 99.9999% of games"

"It's like your partner playing away, apologising and expecting all to be well"

"The hysterical over reaction resembles Diana dying and Trump being elected.We have become a self indulgent support with a belief that we are entitled to get whatever we want, whenever we want"

"Will I continue to pledge as much as I possibly can and up my amount when possible ? Naw ! Not for a while anyway. Why should I continue to leave myself short by financing that bunch of gutless wasters"

"We have the same percentage of ****ers of fans as players looking at this thread"

"I'm not going through years of watching them lording it over us. It needs nipped in the bud now right now"

"Stick the laptop up his arse because it's certainly no working"

"I just hope we don't regress in the same way that we did after a similar capitulation in 1973"

"I am beginning to resign myself to the fact that 19/05/2012 is going to be the last great day in my and quite a few others lifetime"

"This is IMO the most embarrassing defeat in our history"

"They (Hearts)could win every game between now and the end of the season but it still would not remove the memory of Hibs walking all over us as a Championship side, again"

"Many on here absolutely use 2012 as a comfort blanket"

"I am pretty fed up about hearing how we "own them"

snooky
25-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Quote: "This is IMO the most embarrassing defeat in our history"
Somebody is obviously less than 44 years old. :coffee:

BTW, if any Jambos are looking in, the Samaritans no. is 031-062-007. :cup:

JackLadd
25-02-2017, 12:58 AM
They'll be leaping out of windaes when we make it two in a row! :thumbsup:

Jack Hackett
25-02-2017, 01:06 AM
1973 was amazing...a joyride, but over the last few days, I've realised that it never gave me the sense of satisfaction I've felt since Wednesday night.

It's been the gradual build up of dominance over the last 3 or 4 years, accompanied by arrogant denial on their part, giving it large with their comfort blanket tarnished win 5 years ago. We let them off the hook a fair few times in that period, but it went off like a bomb.

We were down after that cup final, and angry words were said, but nothing to compare with the stuff coming out of the dark side over the last 2 days.

Makes it all the sweeter

givescotlandfreedom
25-02-2017, 01:15 AM
The beauty for me is their simple minded fans wondering where the mentality has inexplicably gone when they 'owned' us for so long. It's your blowing someone else's money that's gone, you plumbs, nowt else.

Mantis Toboggan
25-02-2017, 01:25 AM
"The hysterical over reaction resembles Diana dying and Trump being elected

Yep. Definitely as important as those events.

GreenLake
25-02-2017, 01:33 AM
One yams dog had the skitters that night too. :faf:

Baader
25-02-2017, 01:41 AM
Some belters there. Fair play, some of them actually have a sense of humour about it. I prefer the raging beyond belief ones though as they stem from the delusional amongst them...

The ones who were proclaiming it could be five or six at Tiny then convinced themselves a replay at ER would suit THEM better. Desperate, desperate stuff.

truehibernian
25-02-2017, 01:51 AM
Personally I'm loving Levein's young coach model - or should I say I'm loving Levein managing Hearts - since he arrived our record is terrific. How he ever ever got near the Scotland gig is utterly embarrassing.

High-On-Hibs
25-02-2017, 02:06 AM
We could hang them with 2 in a row. What more motive do we need?

Centre Hawf
25-02-2017, 02:46 AM
"They (Hearts) could win every game between now and the end of the season but it still would not remove the memory of Hibs walking all over us as a Championship side, again"

That was my fav bar none. Hope it keeps you awake at night. The wee team won't be a championship team for much longer and you can have Wednesday night 4 times a season, if your shower can make top six with us that is.

Please make it two in a row Hibs. Just purely to send the prescriptions of anti depressants down Gorgie way through the roof.

jacomo
25-02-2017, 02:52 AM
We're in danger of caring a little too much about our neighbours.

Their involvement in our season is now over and we've got more important things to focus on.

On the other hand though :faf:

High-On-Hibs
25-02-2017, 03:03 AM
"I believe and trust in Cathro 100% that given the time he will become one of Hearts greatest managers ever."

Own up, who was it? :greengrin

Mixu62
25-02-2017, 03:17 AM
The "2012 as a comfort blanket" sounds like one of us!! Keep stirring!!

crewetollhibee
25-02-2017, 03:31 AM
One yams dog had the skitters that night too. :faf:

Was going to say, right over his maroon bed spread hopefully. Then I thought, how would he be able to tell ?

HoboHarry
25-02-2017, 03:38 AM
"I believe and trust in Cathro 100% that given the time he will become one of Hearts greatest managers ever."

Well it wisnae me but it must have been an embedded Hibee right? :faf::faf::faf:

iwasthere1972
25-02-2017, 03:45 AM

It was sent from a laptop. :wink:

Pete
25-02-2017, 03:46 AM
"And they ( the players and management) should be pelted with cow dung and horse ***** from Gorgie Farm as they go. I don't even know if they have cows or horses in Gorgie Farm and I haven't bothered to check. That's how *****ing angry I am right now"

"They ( the players) should be marched through the streets of Gorgie and shamed Game of Thrones style. Walker and Currie can walk behind ringing the bell"

"It will be the 7th time in a row they (the players and management)have apologised or needed to apologise"

"Give them a note of your address and the players and management can all come round individually and apologise personally as you undoubtedly deserve it. After all, your team lost a game of football, and your life is now totally destroyed forever"

"We can all line up and throw rotten fruit at them, only Currie gets a reprieve"

"I've never heard a grown man (Cathro)sound so downbeat in my life. Is he for real? He needs a good ******* hiding that *****"

'People are hurting bad after that non performance and are quite right to expect some explanation from the organ grinder (Levein)and not just his monkey"

"I've cancelled my DD and will start them again in 2 months. I *****ed £112 for 2 games on tickets and I'm taking this money back via my FoH payments"

"They (players and management)can apologise all they want, couldn't care less. The best thing they could do is **** off and never come back. ****ers"

"Spineless *****bag gutless ******* ****ers the lot of them"

"The next statement out of Tynie/Riccarton/Hidey hole for *****bags better be a beauty"

"I've avoided papers and sport TV all day I won't forgive that no matter what he (Cathro)does"

"One thing that is abundantly clear now is that we have a team of bottlers"

"The starting 11 will go down in infamy for that performance"

"Absolute charlatan (Martin). At least Dick Turpin wore a mask"

"A better ******g actor than football manager (Cathro)"

"I was only watching it on Periscope and I had to tan a triple whisky and go straight to bed the second it finished"

"Credit 1000 lifetime loyalty points to each fan and pay for the counselling required for the PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder) that game will inevitably cause"

"Triple whisky, two beers and a bottle of wine as soon as I got back in the door at 10pm.

"Cathro and two players (of the fans choosing) to commit ritual Harakiri in the centre circle before the next home game"

"We've done **** all against them since 19.5.12"

"Not buying the apologies from these wage thieving feckless twats, get off ******g twitter and get on the training ground as you're all as ***** as each other"

"GTF (Perry Kitchen)you overpaid, overrated piece of absolute ***** who contributes nothing to 99.9999% of games"

"It's like your partner playing away, apologising and expecting all to be well"

"The hysterical over reaction resembles Diana dying and Trump being elected.We have become a self indulgent support with a belief that we are entitled to get whatever we want, whenever we want"

"Will I continue to pledge as much as I possibly can and up my amount when possible ? Naw ! Not for a while anyway. Why should I continue to leave myself short by financing that bunch of gutless wasters"

"We have the same percentage of ****ers of fans as players looking at this thread"

"I'm not going through years of watching them lording it over us. It needs nipped in the bud now right now"

"Stick the laptop up his arse because it's certainly no working"

"I just hope we don't regress in the same way that we did after a similar capitulation in 1973"

"I am beginning to resign myself to the fact that 19/05/2012 is going to be the last great day in my and quite a few others lifetime"

"This is IMO the most embarrassing defeat in our history"

"They (Hearts)could win every game between now and the end of the season but it still would not remove the memory of Hibs walking all over us as a Championship side, again"

"Many on here absolutely use 2012 as a comfort blanket"

"I am pretty fed up about hearing how we "own them"

Good work mate. We shouldn't really laugh but....:faf:

The funniest ones are the threads trying to put a positive spin on their situation. Ones along the lines of "At least we're not hibs" and "I back Cathro" are tragic. They almost hoist themselves off the canvas only for some sane Jambo to put them right back down with a dose of realism.

It's the same sad posters writing multiple paragraphs about how it doesn't really matter because of 5-1. They have never, or will never feel the misery we did that day apparently...yet they can waffle on about how we were feeling that day, describing every minute detail.

Erm, how the **** does that work? :blah:

The ladies doth protest too much.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-02-2017, 06:25 AM

I wonder if football supports' that enjoy a period of success (be it financially doped or otherwise) are ever immune from that sort of thing? I'd like to think we've bided our time and appreciate that you need to enjoy and make hay while the sun shines but that it's not a Devine right.

H18 SFR
25-02-2017, 08:36 AM
You've missed the one suggesting that Cathro is the new Sir Alex Ferguson. Mindless muppets.

Craig_in_Prague
25-02-2017, 08:45 AM

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Piss head

Hibernia&Alba
25-02-2017, 08:50 AM

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Piss head

:faf:

Even the dug was having a laugh at his expense.

Onion
25-02-2017, 09:06 AM
Desperate stuff. We define them.

HFCdeb
25-02-2017, 09:12 AM
They're completely broken.

Waxy
25-02-2017, 09:12 AM
All this gloating is not nice

It's fantastic

O'Rourke3
25-02-2017, 09:14 AM
I like this particular gem for it's form and complete misuse of language.

The starting 11 will go down in infamy for that performance":not worth:not worth:not worth

Baw187
25-02-2017, 09:15 AM

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Piss head

That was a beauty!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Hibernia&Alba
25-02-2017, 09:17 AM
A lot of them just aren't coping and are at breaking point. Psychology services in Gorgie must be overwhelmed.

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Jeez, they only lost a derby FFS, totally unable to deal with it, what a bunch of deluded fuds.

ajf
25-02-2017, 09:33 AM
After the first game it was the pitch but the pitch didn't stop them humping sevco , after the replay its the bottlers they have or the goalies fault or the manager until they own up that we're a better team with players that care about our club the results will stay pretty much as they have been for the last 3 years and I for one hope they never wise up . . . GGTTH

Smartie
25-02-2017, 09:49 AM

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Piss head

If you call your dog "Levein" you should expect that it will get the skitters every time a really big game comes along.

Is It On....
25-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Wonder what our resident Jambo "Son of Haggart"
makes of it all?

Is It On....
25-02-2017, 10:00 AM
We're in danger of caring a little too much about our neighbours.

Their involvement in our season is now over and we've got more important things to focus on.

On the other hand though :faf:

Quality...

macca70
25-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Has Neimi been picked for Scotland yet:

https://youtu.be/tvreCDC61Zw

😂😂😂😂

25-02-2017, 10:27 AM
The "2012 as a comfort blanket" sounds like one of us!! Keep stirring!!

They will always say unless we beat them 5-1 or better in a final nothing we do against them will better it. If we do two in a row that would more than top 5-1 because A) They had 4 chances to prevent it. B) 2 up and they ****ed it up. C) Wednesday's humiliation. D) They have never won it twice in a row (and if they ever do they'd have to put us out on the way both times to equal it).

GreenCastle
25-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Thanks for sharing some absolute classics.

Hilarious reading..least they have the rest of their season to look forward to..or is it over already....haha!

macca70
25-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Thanks for sharing some absolute classics.

Hilarious reading..least they have the rest of their season to look forward to..or is it over already....haha!

They can all sit round and watch there new grass grow 😂

HFCdeb
25-02-2017, 10:36 AM
After the first game it was the pitch but the pitch didn't stop them humping sevco , after the replay its the bottlers they have or the goalies fault or the manager until they own up that we're a better team with players that care about our club the results will stay pretty much as they have been for the last 3 years and I for one hope they never wise up . . . GGTTH

I tried telling several of them at my work that pumping Sevco is easy and nothing to get excited about, it would be far more concerning to me if Hibs DIDN'T pump Sevco. I was more than happy to let them continue to delude themselves that it meant they were now the Scottish Barcelona, especially in the build up to Wednesday :)

--------
25-02-2017, 10:51 AM

Albiston's voice is classic. Total disbelief. "For Scotland? He's Finnish."

Is It On....
25-02-2017, 10:56 AM

😂😂😂😂

That is one of the all time classics..

GreenCastle
25-02-2017, 10:59 AM
They can all sit round and watch there new grass grow 😂

Looking forward to seeing how this new pitch settles in such a short space of time.

More money wasted before they have to redo it again if they ever get the money together as I'm still not even sure where the shortfall of money from the new stand is coming from.

SanFranHibs
25-02-2017, 12:10 PM

😂😂😂😂

First time I have heard this. :faf:

In the words of Rimmer, 'I don't know whether to laugh or laugh'.

Embarrassingly funny.

Cheers.

KingFranck
25-02-2017, 02:44 PM
The reason the tide has turned is simple to explain my friends.
They were buying and paying wages for players they couldn't really afford.
Administration means they have to live within their means.
We are living within our means but have a management team able to spot a bargain in the transfer market whereas those jokers wouldn't recognise a player if he hit them in the face.

The most pleasing bit is
Marjorie Martin is on a 3 and a half year contract ha ha ha
Final point

Cathro MUST Stay

TRC
25-02-2017, 02:49 PM

Albiston's voice is classic. Total disbelief. "For Scotland? He's Finnish."

The answer is even better "he's no finished he's only 30 odd" amazingly the six fingered sister fiddler could actually use a phone!!

Oscar T Grouch
25-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Partick take the lead, mair angry jambos coming up :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
25-02-2017, 03:41 PM

Or less than 6 months old. Being put out Europe at home by the Maltese giants up there

Keith_M
25-02-2017, 03:49 PM
The answer is even better "he's no finished he's only 30 odd" amazingly the six fingered sister fiddler could actually use a phone!!

TBF, it was actually a prank call (allegedly)

One Day Soon
25-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Don't think I've ever seen them quite so despairing and humiliated. You've got to love hubris, it so rarely disappoints. In this case it comes in a toxic cocktail of delusion, hurt, anger, identity crisis, despair and post-traumatic stress.

The beauty of this situation is that a) the mess they are in cannot be resolved quickly or easily and b) the pain we have inflicted will endure for a long, long time to come.

Look at it this way. The team they hate most, has won the trophy they covet most, destroyed the record they treasured most, while again spanking them out of the cup in the way the fear most, led by the manager they hate most and with a goal - again - from the player who terrifies them most. And the only thing that could make this any worse, that would sear it into their fevered consciousness forever, is the thing that unhinges them most - the spectre of our possibly winning it twice in a row.

ginger_rice
25-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Somebody is obviously less than 44 years old. :

:faf::faf:

lapsedhibee
25-02-2017, 04:01 PM

Well, it was in 1973 anyway. :wink:

JackLadd
25-02-2017, 04:04 PM
had a chuckle reading this one http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167824-player-ratings-v-hibs/

:greengrin

Sergey
25-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Here's a few

Live from Firhill.

***** support.

***** players.

*****bag regime.

There's more chance of Motherwell winning today than Hearts :greengrin.

Abject so far, the players just look like a dispassionate and disorganised rabble.

FFS these players all need ******* binned! Absolute spinless jokes the lot of them!

About as ***** as I've seen us.

No reaction at all.

Dire.

Sergey
25-02-2017, 04:20 PM
I can't help myself....

Come on Hearts just one shot on target would be good!

This is the problem - too many foreign nobodies who don't care about hearts

Get Bikey on

Sergey
25-02-2017, 04:32 PM
...more...

I'm beginning to hate some of these players. They genuinely don't care

We are seriously falling apart something is seriously wrong at the club.

Hearts are a complete shambles on the park

So we now have an ex-League Two player as our sole forward

The five year plan is in tatters and Cathro and Levein should do the right thing.

We are absolutely awful!

and my favourite...

Absolutely brutal that we need to watch these nobodies pull on the maroon shirt for four months until they're replaced by another shipment of discarded garbage.

One Day Soon
25-02-2017, 04:36 PM
...more...

and my favourite...

You literally couldn't buy this quality of entertainment.

Deansy
25-02-2017, 04:47 PM
90-95% of their support were reared on their 'Finance Football' for some 30+ years - 'Playing within their means' for them, is similar to a junkie doing 'Cold turkey', which will ensure threads like this continue for some years !

BH Hibs
25-02-2017, 05:04 PM
How many days will ****back be locked down for after today. :lolyam:

Joe6-2
25-02-2017, 05:07 PM

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Piss head

He probably ended up with the runs too! 😬

BullsCloseHibs
25-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Hearts window licking fuds

Zero sympathy

Joe6-2
25-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by :
Hearts are a complete shambles on the park

Missed out off the park too!

Hi Heid Yin
25-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Don't think I've ever seen them quite so despairing and humiliated. You've got to love hubris, it so rarely disappoints. In this case it comes in a toxic cocktail of delusion, hurt, anger, identity crisis, despair and post-traumatic stress.

The beauty of this situation is that a) the mess they are in cannot be resolved quickly or easily and b) the pain we have inflicted will endure for a long, long time to come.

Look at it this way. The team they hate most, has won the trophy they covet most, destroyed the record they treasured most, while again spanking them out of the cup in the way the fear most, led by the manager they hate most and with a goal - again - from the player who terrifies them most. And the only thing that could make this any worse, that would sear it into their fevered consciousness forever, is the thing that unhinges them most - the spectre of our possibly winning it twice in a row.

:top marks

25-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Pleasing to see that even some of the more sensible jambos are getting fed up of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. The penny has dropped (for some anyway) that we no long hurt over it. Horrible memory but their tainted win no longer winds up up in the same way. They didn't even bother their arse to try the 5-1 songs because they know fine well nobody cares.