PDA

View Full Version : Rangers about into admin2?

kenny.ff
24-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Was talking to a guy in the gym 2night whos friends with kenny millers dad. Aparently players havent been paid for 6 weeks. Dont know the guy so could just be a slaver but seemed genuine

GlesgaeHibby
24-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Was talking to a guy in the gym 2night whos friends with kenny millers dad. Aparently players havent been paid for 6 weeks. Dont know the guy so could just be a slaver but seemed genuine

The 25 point deduction would leave them on the foot of the table :greengrin

JackLadd
24-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Apparently it's only 15 points as it's over 5 years since Rangers died.

SON OF PADDY
24-02-2017, 07:35 PM
The 25 point deduction would leave them on the foot of the table :greengrin

This week has gone from great to Bloody Brilliant.😂😂😂😂

Captain Trips
24-02-2017, 07:35 PM

If that if not paid in 6 weeks that would be by now not a rumour and well known. Lee Wallace would have been telling folk.

greenginger
24-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Apparently it's only 15 points as it's over 5 years since Rangers died.

Yeah, but their admin period lasted until Hector pulled the plug on them a few months later.

greenlex
24-02-2017, 07:38 PM
Yeah, but their admin period lasted until Hector pulled the plug on them a few months later.
Would be sweet if they got a second administration timing wrong.

Northernhibee
24-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Was it Lee Wallace telling you?

Robinho08
24-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Fingers and toes crossed. :hyper

Deansy
24-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Haven't heard anything recently but on the way home will pop into the church, chapel, synagogue, buddhist-temple, roman-temple, shrinto-temple, mosque etc, etc to pray it's true.

kenny.ff
24-02-2017, 07:44 PM
As i said dont know the guy but couldnt wait to pass on the info. I know theres a few on here thay know kenny personaly so mabe they can confirm.

WoreTheGreen
24-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Lee could not tell as he is still im intensive care or witness protection

matty_f
24-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Do they not have to report anything like that to the SPFL now?

Famous Fiver
24-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Yes.

But I am sure their friends in the corridors of power will do the necessary gymnastics to fudge the issue.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2017, 07:51 PM
I can't see this being true to be honest.

It would be absolutely brilliant if it was though.

JackLadd
24-02-2017, 07:52 PM
SFA would call it an imperfect wage deferral, more WATP than PAYE.

MWHIBBIES
24-02-2017, 07:56 PM
No chance

Scooter
24-02-2017, 07:58 PM
I think there could be trouble. Someone was telling me that the halls of the stadium are heated with electric heaters as radiator aren't on. They have asked fans to steward games for free to help the club

PeeKay
24-02-2017, 08:01 PM
I am sure I heard somewhere that Kenny Miller was foregoing his wages - so maybe his dad was only saying that HE hadn't been paid for 6 weeks?

bingo70
24-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Don't mean this as a dig at the op as I always appreciate info getting passed on but I'm pretty sure if this was true and the players and their parents were telling people then it would have come out from a better source than a boy from the gym.

JackLadd
24-02-2017, 08:05 PM
SFA have done their best with 11 straight home cup draws too.

kenny.ff
24-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Don't mean this as a dig at the op as I always appreciate info getting passed on but I'm pretty sure if this was true and the players and their parents were telling people then it would have come out from a better source than a boy from the gym.

Yes your probably right, mabe shouldnt have posted it up but thought id pass it on anyway. If its not true then so be it, but if its true then i can say.... told you so

bingo70
24-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Yes your probably right, mabe shouldnt have posted it up but thought id pass it on anyway. If its not true then so be it, but if its true then i can say.... told you so

Quite right.

Forums would be a **** place if people didn't pass on info they'd heard and you never exactly portrayed it as fact.

Still doubt it's true though 😜

High-On-Hibs
24-02-2017, 08:16 PM
What a load of tosh. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif

This club has never been in administration before. It would be a first.

mjhibby
24-02-2017, 08:58 PM
One or two Hertz fans have been shouting about this for a few days. Can't say I'm bothered as in sure they will somehow scrape through. Tonight's result shows they are in dire straits football wise never mind financially.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 08:58 PM

The players and staff were definitely paid in January. I know someone fairly high up at Greyskull who's alright for a hun, and they got paid no bother.

February BACS started today though, so I can't vouch for this month.

steakbake
24-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Then we will get all the pish about "we need a strong Rangers".

Mantis Toboggan
24-02-2017, 09:03 PM
The players and staff were definitely paid in January. I know someone fairly high up at Greyskull who's alright for a hun, and they got paid no bother.

February BACS started today though, so I can't vouch for this month.

According to John James (i know, i know) they are essentially reliant on director loans for cashflow. Does that tie in with what you are hearing or is he havering utter pish?

Fergos
24-02-2017, 09:05 PM
I think there could be trouble. Someone was telling me that the halls of the stadium are heated with electric heaters as radiator aren't on. They have asked fans to steward games for free to help the club

I heard that too but they wanted the fans to help protect their players......they are worried about another on pitch attack.....

GGTTH

ancient hibee
24-02-2017, 09:06 PM
As they have loan players it wouldn't"t take long for non payment news to get around.It's common knowledge that they need loans to pay the bills.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 09:32 PM
According to John James (i know, i know) they are essentially reliant on director loans for cashflow. Does that tie in with what you are hearing or is he havering utter pish?

It's very tough to make up one's mind about JohnJames because some of his stuff is wired in from the moon/sponsored by Bell's Whisky but... he's correct on this one. That said, it's by no means an 'exclusive' - it's fairly common knowledge. For example, Ralston and Jackson both know this to be true but don't expect to see it in The ****** any time soon. So, yes, it does tie in with what I've heard both up here and in my native stomping ground.

Sevco are completely potless and the stories about various board members/sevco 'executives' scrabbling around London looking for emergency loans are true. That's double sourced, as a friend of mine that owns/edits a Newcastle website that ends in .com has told me that a few people at NUFC are laughing about Sevco's inability to find running capital ahead of Ashley's court case in March - which the psychotic ***** Direct chief is going to win.

It feels so dirty, and yet so good, to see sevco flailing around like a ghost-punching drunk outside Glasgow Central.

Mantis Toboggan
24-02-2017, 09:34 PM
It's very tough to make up one's mind about JohnJames because some off his stuff is wired in from the moon/sponsored by Bell's Whisky but... he's correct on this one. That said, it's by no means an 'exclusive' - it's fairly common knowledge. For example, Ralston and Jackson both know this to be true but don't expect to see it in The ****** any time soon. So, yes, it does tie in with what I've heard both up here and in my native stomping ground.

Sevco are completely potless and the stories about various board members scrabbling around London looking for emergency loans are true. That's double sourced, as a friend of mine that owns a Newcastle website that ends in .com has told me that a few people at NUFC are laughing about Sevco's inability to find running capital ahead of Ashley's court case in March - which the psychotic ***** Direct chief is going to win.

It feels so dirty, and yet so good, to see sevco flailing around like a ghost-punching drunk outside Glasgow Central.

Thanks for that - most satisfying.
JJ is an utter balloon. Recent forays into conspiracy theories about the Mccanns and Diana are proper tinfoil hat stuff.

High-On-Hibs
24-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Recent forays into conspiracy theories about the Mccanns and Diana are proper tinfoil hat stuff.

Why?

Must admit, I have no idea who he is or what he has been claiming. But it's easy to play the tinfoil hat card when you want people to follow a common belief, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Dashing Bob S
24-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Then we will get all the pish about "we need a strong Rangers".

We had a strong Rangers, but they were strong due to funny money. We need a weak The Rangers. And that's what we've got.

ColinNish
24-02-2017, 09:39 PM
JJ is an utter balloon. Recent forays into conspiracy theories about the Mccanns and Diana are proper tinfoil hat stuff.

Sorry but both those stories are perfectly believable

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 09:44 PM

You're welcome. And yes, it is very pleasing.

I don't know JJ, or who he is. Some of his recent stuff has been hugely distasteful. I know Law for Journalists back to front (which is handy because, er, I am a ****my journalist) and I hope he's not based in the UK because he's on very dangerous ground with quite a lot of his stuff. As in 'go to jail, do not collect your £200' dangerous ground.

Two subjects you cite - the McCanns and Diana - some of his stuff here has been outrageous - and illegal.

Mantis Toboggan
24-02-2017, 09:54 PM

I don't know JJ, or who he is. Some of his recent stuff has been hugely distasteful. I know Law for Journalists back to front (which is handy because, er, I am a ****my journalist) and I hope he's not based in the UK because he's on very dangerous ground with quite a lot of his stuff. As in 'go to jail, do not collect your £200' dangerous ground.

Two subjects you cite - the McCanns and Diana - some of his stuff here has been outrageous - and illegal.

Absolutely. I have a semi understanding of the law in this area and he is indeed exposing himself and for no real reason that I can see.

As for the claims themselves - all I am seeing is the classic conspiracy theorist approach of dismissing generally accepted facts on the basis of potential discrepancies, then accepting things as facts with no evidence when it suits his argument.

High-On-Hibs
24-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Absolutely. I have a semi understanding of the law in this area and he is indeed exposing himself and for no real reason that I can see.

As for the claims themselves - all I am seeing is the classic conspiracy theorist approach of dismissing generally accepted facts on the basis of potential discrepancies, then accepting things as facts with no evidence when it suits his argument.

Where is the evidence for the generally accepted facts?

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Sorry but both those stories are perfectly believable

The stuff about Diana looks to have been posted after JJ was on a brandy bender with Jean-Claude Juncker.

Assassinated by MI6, JJ says. You're buying into that? Seriously? In 1997 there were, worldwide, 100 people (cranks, failed/pretend intelligence officers, young and impressionable or past-it journalists looking for a scoop, general mentalists) going as deep into the fatal smash as they could go and not one of them pulled up anything at all, even though a few of them got enough together (individually and apart) to get The Sun, News of The World and the DM interested enough to have a 2nd, 20th and 200th look at it, but no-one has pulled up anything in 19.5yrs. Nothing.

Apart from 'clunk, click, every trip'.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 09:57 PM

Vanity (no, not the Prince protégé).

Mantis Toboggan
24-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Vanity (no, not the Prince protégé).

No doubt. If I ever see him use the word posit again I am done.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 10:15 PM
No doubt. If I ever see him use the word posit again I am done.

Interesting. This is why there are a fair few people who think that there is a solid connection between JJ and Phil Madeupsecondname; the latter being known for his unending use of the word 'apropos' and phrase 'for the avoidance of doubt', and so on.

For my money, they either know each other very, very well, are family, or are even one and the same (I doubt the latter - but I do not doubt a solid connection). There's no way JJ would be posting some of his McCann/Diana lunacy from the UK unless, like a serial killer who knows deep down what he's doing, JJ actually wants to be 'stopped' for his own good and for that of others.

By all means make as much crap up about sevco as you like - albeit with some very accurate stuff in there among the continual begging for money - but much of the rest of it is, as JJ might say, 'for the birds'. Fantasy stuff, deranged.

Mantis Toboggan
24-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Interesting. This is why there are a fair few people who think that there is a solid connection between JJ and Phil Madeupsecondname; the latter being known for his unending use of the word 'apropos' and phrase 'for the avoidance of doubt', and so on.

For my money, they either know each other very, very well, are family, or are even one and the same (I doubt the latter - but I do not doubt a solid connection). There's no way JJ would be posting some of his McCann/Diana lunacy from the UK unless, like a serial killer who knows deep down what he's doing, JJ actually wants to be 'stopped' for his own good and for that of others.

By all means make as much crap up about sevco as you like - albeit with some very accurate stuff in there among the continual begging for money - but much of the rest of it is, as JJ might say, 'for the birds'. Fantasy stuff, deranged.

The constant begging is also horrific.
Interesting theory.
I am pretty sure some of his regular commenters are also him i.e. The Mensch.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Interesting theory.
I am pretty sure some of his regular commenters are also him i.e. The Mensch.

Oh, there's more socks on there than Imelda Marcos' washing line.

monktonharp
24-02-2017, 10:30 PM
SFA have done their best with 11 straight home cup draws too.and that's only their level best

monktonharp
24-02-2017, 10:36 PM
I think there could be trouble. Someone was telling me that the halls of the stadium are heated with electric heaters as radiator aren't on. They have asked fans to steward games for free to help the clubany of their fans doing that job would insist on wearing orange high viz, I'm sure

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 10:40 PM
and that's only their level best

A fair chance Hamilton will put the huns out.

Topographic Hibby
24-02-2017, 10:41 PM
That's the bit I don't get TBH.

magpie1892
24-02-2017, 11:03 PM

It's very straightforward. He's vain and greedy. And the 'threats to [his] life' stuff? Jeez, if you're going to make it up, at least make it accurate.

Mantis Toboggan
25-02-2017, 12:22 AM

Its still better than when he was begging for votes for some shan blog award ceremony.
Then claimed he needed IRA protection to attend them.
Fantasist.

bubblesmorrison
25-02-2017, 02:30 AM
I was told by a friend about two week ago that players had not received wages for that week and that was just before the bredman left. I think they are in big trouble.

MichaelTheCelt
25-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Super Caley go balistic Sevco are atrocious, sadly you wont see that headline in the Daily Ranger.

Rumours have been rife for ages about Admin2 I now am totally convinced its just a matter of time. The fact they are stuck with Murty and unable to get a proper interim manager in speaks volumes. Rangers (rip) would never have allowed this embarrassment to continue for as long as it has they'd have went out and got in "Ah reel Ranjurs man" in straight away.

Supposedly there was a thread up on SevcoMedia that was quickly removed but the poster stated that a fellow supporter who runs a supporters club was informed by a policeman that there was a new big tax case and Admin2 was likely. Needless to say the taig/Fenian/timposter accusations have been tossed about all night over there.

:rotflmao:

JackLadd
25-02-2017, 04:55 AM
If sevco liquidate it must be the end of the continuity myth. Petrie take note.

Ozyhibby
25-02-2017, 05:39 AM
I never read JohnJames. It's an absolute disaster of a site. Enjoy Phil Macgiollabhain though.
There has been rumours that Miller alone has not been paid and has been asked to defer until season ticket money comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springbank
25-02-2017, 05:52 AM
I never read JohnJames. It's an absolute disaster of a site. Enjoy Phil Macgiollabhain though.
There has been rumours that Miller alone has not been paid and has been asked to defer until season ticket money comes in.

Paying this season's financial responsibilities with next seasons money?

I see no risk or danger there at all.

Long may the shambles in Govan continue

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 05:58 AM
If sevco liquidate it must be the end of the continuity myth. Petrie take note.
It wouldn't be if the Oldco were able to buy the assets of the Newco.😉

In any event, the "continuity myth" debate may.be settled during the BDO/D&P Court case.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 06:01 AM
What a load of tosh. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif

This club has never been in administration before. It would be a first.
The rules are quite clear on this. Where the club has a second insolvency event, even if the owners have changed, the 25 point penalty applies.

Thus, in terms of the SPFL's rules, yes they have been. 😊

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 06:03 AM
As I interpret the rules, it's 5 years from the "insolvency event", which would be the administration in February 2012.

It could be argued that a second event happened when they went into liquidation, of course 😊

Canon Hannan
25-02-2017, 06:14 AM
It wouldn't be if the Oldco were able to buy the assets of the Newco.😉

In any event, the "continuity myth" debate may.be settled during the BDO/D&P Court case.

I read this on Follow Follow that there is a big tax case coming to completion in the next Month 👍
There could be problems ahead for Sevco. They are petrified of Celtics 10 in a row just like Hearts were with our glorious Cup Final victory.

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 06:19 AM
I read this on Follow Follow that there is a big tax case coming to completion in the next Month 👍
There could be problems ahead for Sevco. They are petrified of Celtics 10 in a row just like Hearts were with our glorious Cup Final victory.
The Big Tax case has little to do with the current company's situation.

Unless BDO win it....but that's for the next series, folks.

Stonewall
25-02-2017, 07:52 AM

JJ claims to have been driven into exile due to fears for his personal safety but he claims a lot about himself and is not always consistent, I think that the conspiracy theory stuff he's been coming out with of late is (along with his self righteous, self justifying and bombastic tone) taking away from the credibility of his pieces on Rangers.

I take all his stuff with a pinch of salt but the pieces about Rangers do have more of the ring of truth about them and he does appear to have sources. They are broadly inline with PMG, and what you can find on SFM although more extreme. It doesn't take a genius to work out pretty conclusively that Rangers are in deep financial trouble. A five minute glace at the accounts would do it.

I must admit I find the whole business of Rangers woes and what lies behind them fascinating.

Keith_M
25-02-2017, 07:58 AM

A guy in the gym?

Is that the new Greggs?

Captain Trips
25-02-2017, 08:00 AM
A guy in the gym?

Is that the new Greggs?

It could be the more healthy rumour? Maybe we need to all drop the Greggs and get down the Gym.

We could call any rumours: From the treadmill

MrSmith
25-02-2017, 08:20 AM
It could be the more healthy rumour? Maybe we need to all drop the Greggs and get down the Gym.

We could call any rumours: From the treadmill

Or,

the view from beneath a barbell ...

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Or,

the view from beneath a barbell ...
That would have more weight, of course.

Bostonhibby
25-02-2017, 08:31 AM
A guy in the gym?

Is that the new Greggs?
Never trust the guy in the gym as a source unless he is eating a greggs pasty and custard slice. I'd also check with the fishman.

magpie1892
25-02-2017, 08:52 AM
JJ claims to have been driven into exile due to fears for his personal safety but he claims a lot about himself and is not always consistent, I think that the conspiracy theory stuff he's been coming out with of late is (along with his self righteous, self justifying and bombastic tone) taking away from the credibility of his pieces on Rangers.

I take all his stuff with a pinch of salt but the pieces about Rangers do have more of the ring of truth about them and he does appear to have sources. They are broadly inline with PMG, and what you can find on SFM although more extreme. It doesn't take a genius to work out pretty conclusively that Rangers are in deep financial trouble. A five minute glace at the accounts would do it.

I must admit I find the whole business of Rangers woes and what lies behind them fascinating.

That's a very neat summary

I think a lot of people are fascinated about Sevco's struggles because they are such an appalling club with such appalling supporters. Virtually everything about them is repellent and, while it's not particularly mature or even Christian, I find the whole thing delicious.

I also find it instructive on a professional level. There's enough material to fill the papers for weeks but not a peep in the likes of the Daily ******. Complete dereliction of journalistic duty.

Long may it continue - and it will.

Cropley10
25-02-2017, 10:47 AM

I thought the McCanns stuff was interesting, he summarised The Truth of the Lie, the account by the police investigator, who is the only person to be prosecuted in relation to the little girl's disappearance.

The account of what happened when the two sniffer dogs arrived at the UK is revealing. Of course this doesn't fit the narrative and as we all know with the The Rangers the MSM cannot be relied upon to uncover or reveal the truth. The McCann's swiftly and expertly controlled the PR and the media.

eastmainsmsh
25-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Perhaps all the crooks on the board are looking for a Chinese consortium to buy club so they can line there ain pockets good times horrible club

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Perhaps all the crooks on the board are looking for a Chinese consortium to buy club so they can line there ain pockets good times horrible club
Given what most of them have put into the club, Oldco and Newco, what would be so wrong with that?

magpie1892
25-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Given what most of them have put into the club, Oldco and Newco, what would be so wrong with that?

It means that King would get his money back and that just cannot be condoned!

CropleyWasGod
25-02-2017, 11:13 AM
It means that King would get his money back and that just cannot be condoned!
[emoji1]

jgl07
25-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Any news from the Easter Road fishman?

ballengeich
25-02-2017, 11:26 AM
The supporters would accept that if they were promised an orange wok.

I don't see why anyone other than a supporter would want to put money in. The combination of existing debt, possible future liabilities from court cases, an unknown requirement for stadium improvement and a squad that's some way short of title contention makes it a financially unattractive business.

I reckon that after last year's semi-final the board overestimated their prospects. Believing that McParland's eye for unfulfilled potential in England's lower divisions combined with Warburton's coaching had assembled a squad that only needed a minor push to be title challengers they spent more than had been planned, including extending the contracts of existing players.

According to a Rangers fans' site the only players out of contract this summer are the loanees and the veterans (Senderos, Miller and Hill). The new manager's likely to find that the ones he wants rid of will be the ones least likely to find the same wage elsewhere. Either the board puts in a lot of extra money or the newcomer's budget for fresh faces will be rather limited. What a shame.

GreenLake
25-02-2017, 11:29 AM

They would have to be some dim investors

grunt
25-02-2017, 11:35 AM
The supporters would accept that if they were promised an orange wok.
Very good.

magpie1892
25-02-2017, 11:49 AM
They would have to be some dim investors

Or dim sum investors?

eastmainsmsh
25-02-2017, 01:03 PM

True in a way but I just don't like Der Huns 😉😂

Andy74
25-02-2017, 01:15 PM
If wages hadn't been paid it would have had to have been reported. They might be close to it but we would have heard if actual due wages hadn't been paid.

HoboHarry
25-02-2017, 01:40 PM
If wages hadn't been paid it would have had to have been reported. They might be close to it but we would have heard if actual due wages hadn't been paid.
Perhaps, but given how thin skinned they are, you would think that they would have rebutted the rumours by now if they are false......

GreenLake
25-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Or dim sum investors?

I am trying to hold onto some subtlety which is hard so near to Hollywood. :wink:

Keith_M
25-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Have they paid the Water Bill yet, and apologized to the Church next door?

RedHibby
26-02-2017, 04:52 PM
They are still hiring at the moment so I don't think they will have an Admin 2 any time soon.

Billy Whizz
26-02-2017, 04:54 PM
They are still hiring at the moment so I don't think they will have an Admin 2 any time soon.

They were trying to sign players on the day they went pop before

BSEJVT
26-02-2017, 06:08 PM
I am told that they wont be playing at Castle Greyskull next year regardless of whether they go into Admin or not.

Not new news but I am told that the stand roof wont be given a new certificate and needs repaired / replaced. I didn't ask which stand as I was trying to concentrate on a game of golf :-)

Although I was told this second hand, the guy who told me has been a friend for 20 odd years and is usually very well informed, told me the nature of his source, although not the name and the source was not from within Ibrox but from the inspection of the stands and would definitely know.

The only surprise for me is that if its that bad why aren't they closing it now, but I would guess we all know the answer to that.

stantonhibby
26-02-2017, 06:17 PM
I am told that they wont be playing at Castle Greyskull next year regardless of whether they go into Admin or not.

Not new news but I am told that the stand roof wont be given a new certificate and needs repaired / replaced. I didn't ask which stand as I was trying to concentrate on a game of golf :-)

Although I was told this second hand, the guy who told me has been a friend for 20 odd years and is usually very well informed, told me the nature of his source, although not the name and the source was not from within Ibrox but from the inspection of the stands and would definitely know.

The only surprise for me is that if its that bad why aren't they closing it now, but I would guess we all know the answer to that.

Hampden next season then ?

johnbc70
26-02-2017, 06:18 PM
They were trying to sign players on the day they went pop before

Daniel Cousin signed the day before, or so he thought.

johnbc70
26-02-2017, 06:19 PM

Probably free of charge, courtesy of Regan.

Mr White
26-02-2017, 06:24 PM

18 home league games for Queens Park
19 for sevco
cup ties for both
semi finals and finals of the cups
Scotland matches...

The pitch will look like Tynecastle's by May 2018.

Joe6-2
26-02-2017, 07:45 PM
18 home league games for Queens Park
19 for sevco
cup ties for both
semi finals and finals of the cups
Scotland matches...

The pitch will look like Tynecastle's by May 2018.

Take more that that to look like that midden!

cardrosshibbe
26-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Aye mate 😂

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Deansy
26-02-2017, 08:35 PM

That tongue-in-cheek ? We all know the GFA wouldn't say anything and our (laughably named) 'media' certainly wouldn't report it ?. If it is true you'd only find out about it through various sites on the net.

magpie1892
26-02-2017, 08:39 PM
Daniel Cousin signed the day before, or so he thought.

The huns actually tred to have his registration processed the same morning that they went into administration. Sums them up perfectly, and how little has changed in terms of their arrogance and 'WATP' pish?

Is It On....
26-02-2017, 08:39 PM

Like when side contracts for EBT arrangements were NOT declared? Against the the rules for everyone in the Leagues but OldCo. Don't believe it but would love to be proved wrong.

Smartie
26-02-2017, 08:45 PM
I really miss the "Rangers Tax Case" blog.

It was fascinating reading as Rangers descended into chaos and it at least seemed to be based in fact.

JJ and yon Phil chappie come across as bitter and twisted conspiracy theorists with an axe to grind but tbh there is a big enough potential audience out there who will revel in the misery of all things Rangers.

It seems practically impossible to be objective about the trials and tribulations of Sevco.

HoboHarry
26-02-2017, 09:05 PM

It was fascinating reading as Rangers descended into chaos and it at least seemed to be based in fact.

JJ and yon Phil chappie come across as bitter and twisted conspiracy theorists with an axe to grind but tbh there is a big enough potential audience out there who will revel in the misery of all things Rangers.

It seems practically impossible to be objective about the trials and tribulations of Sevco.
I read Phils stuff with more interest than I do JJ. Phil is not usually too far off the mark albeit it can take a while for things to come to fruition. No real surprise there mind you given the slow speed at which the wheels of justice turn........

magpie1892
26-02-2017, 10:14 PM
I read Phils stuff with more interest than I do JJ. Phil is not usually too far off the mark albeit it can take a while for things to come to fruition. No real surprise there mind you given the slow speed at which the wheels of justice turn........

I used to prefer JJ to PM because the latter is such an awful writer and his stilted, pretentious copy is littered with grammar mistakes and typos - not to mention extensive fabrication. However, JJ has gone completely off the reservation in the last six months or so. So now I treat them both with equal levels of suspicion/derision, and try and sort the wheat from the extensive chaff...

Thecat23
26-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Wages have always been paid this season. No one has had any missed payments! Are they about to go into admin? Well that's another story!

jacomo
26-02-2017, 10:54 PM

[B]It seems practically impossible to be objective about the trials and tribulations of Sevco.[/B

Tbf, that recent Bill Leckie piece and even Keith Jackson have been more critical about the current regime at the Big Hoose.

More importantly, can we return to the Sevco mega thread please?

Deansy
26-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Tbf, that recent Bill Leckie piece and even Keith Jackson have been more critical about the current regime at the Big Hoose.

Tbh - 'Sales', particuarly at the 'paper' that employs Jackson. are a vital factor - hopefully in that particular case, it's too late !

AndyM_1875
27-02-2017, 07:44 AM

Leckie has always been cynical about the Old Firm.
When Jackson doesn't have his Daily Record hat on he has been very critical of the pantomime at the Big Hoose.
My pal spoke to him at a social function and he was vitriolic about them but of course he knows he has to serve up slop to the idiots in his day job.

Phil is such an awful writer and swivel eyed bigot I can't take to him at all and he's been regurgitating the same crap for 5 years but JJ occasionally comes up with stuff that's interesting.

Hibernia&Alba
27-02-2017, 07:46 AM
Are they still losing a million quid a month? If not, what are their current losses? They're certainly still losing money hand over fist.

Captain Trips
27-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Is this not Admin 1? As this club has never been in Administration before.

magpie1892
27-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Are they still losing a million quid a month? If not, what are their current losses? They're certainly still losing money hand over fist.

Latest I heard was £27,000 a day from a PA business guy.

brog
27-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Admins, Should this not be merged with the main Sevco thread? Covering the same ground & we can't close that one until it's reached 1690 pages!

Callum_62
27-02-2017, 12:27 PM
What if Admin2 happens after the split?

Ozyhibby
27-02-2017, 12:41 PM
http://thecelticblog.com/2017/02/blogs/is-sevcos-volunteer-hunt-a-move-towards-sacking-as-many-as-400-workers/

Ozyhibby
27-02-2017, 12:42 PM
What if Admin2 happens after the split?

6th is a low as the can fall. Would be a good time to do it but would not leave a lot of time to get a CVA before new season starts and avoid a penalty for next season.

Hibernia&Alba
27-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Latest I heard was £27,000 a day from a PA business guy.

If that's correct, it's unsustainable and the clock must be ticking once again.

Andy74
27-02-2017, 02:12 PM
6th is a low as the can fall. Would be a good time to do it but would not leave a lot of time to get a CVA before new season starts and avoid a penalty for next season.

Is that right? I'd be surprised if the top 6 split meant you could time going in to admin to ensure you still finished at least 6th after the points came off.

With money being paid for league position etc this gives a false answer.

It would be a very tricky one to work out what to do with but must have been thought about?

jacomo
27-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Admins, Should this not be merged with the main Sevco thread? Covering the same ground & we can't close that one until it's reached 1690 pages!

Best post on here.

stantonhibby
27-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Is that right? I'd be surprised if the top 6 split meant you could time going in to admin to ensure you still finished at least 6th after the points came off.

It would be a very tricky one to work out what to do with but must have been thought about?

Yeah, that doesn't seem right at all ( but since when has that mattered!)

Callum_62
27-02-2017, 03:42 PM

:rolleyes: Wouldn't be so sure!

calumhibee1
27-02-2017, 03:58 PM

I'd be stunned if they dropped out of the top 6 if they go into admin after the split. You don't fall into the bottom 6 if the team in 7th overtake your points total, I don't see why it would be different in this scenario. In theory they could be deducted 100 points, end up on -45 or something and they'd still be safe.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Are they not about to appoint a new Director of Footballe, the lad Wilson. Someone better tell him quickly

Callum_62
27-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Are they not about to appoint a new Director of Footballe, the lad Wilson. Someone better tell him quickly

Didnt they try and register Daniel Cousin on the morning of admin1?

Billy Whizz
27-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Didnt they try and register Daniel Cousin on the morning of admin1?

They did, but surely this guy Wilson isn't so stupid

Andy74
27-02-2017, 04:44 PM
I'd be stunned if they dropped out of the top 6 if they go into admin after the split. You don't fall into the bottom 6 if the team in 7th overtake your points total, I don't see why it would be different in this scenario. In theory they could be deducted 100 points, end up on -45 or something and they'd still be safe.

It's a bit different when the points are won or lost in games though. The deduction is supposed to be a sporting penalty. Using the mechanism once you get into top six would need to be looked at as it negates that penalty.

brog
27-02-2017, 04:53 PM
It's a bit different when the points are won or lost in games though. The deduction is supposed to be a sporting penalty. Using the mechanism once you get into top six would need to be looked at as it negates that penalty.

No real difference with Yams doing it at end of season & staying up!

Andy74
27-02-2017, 05:11 PM
No real difference with Yams doing it at end of season & staying up!

I think technically there was a difference as it was deemed to be into the next season and they started with the points deduction.

In this case the deduction would make no odds at all.

brog
27-02-2017, 06:12 PM
I think technically there was a difference as it was deemed to be into the next season and they started with the points deduction.

In this case the deduction would make no odds at all.

I agree but it's possible they would remain top 6 even with the points deduction. The thing with Yams though was that they were effectively in admin long before the end of the season but Self Sufficient Southern etc lied about their true status to keep them in the top flight. Remember our delusional friends thought they would easily overcome the points deduction, off the bottom by October was the ludicrous cry.

BullsCloseHibs
27-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Sad to lose them AGAIN

NOT!

southern hibby
27-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I agree but it's possible they would remain top 6 even with the points deduction. The thing with Yams though was that they were effectively in admin long before the end of the season but Self Sufficient Southern etc lied about their true status to keep them in the top flight. Remember our delusional friends thought they would easily overcome the points deduction,off the bottom by October was the ludicrous cry.

Probably won't matter as they'll go into Liquidation then have to apply for new licence. This time though if it does happen we should seek the 3 years of accounts before the new club are allowed into the leagues as it's totally unfair on clubs with great accounts who want to apply for league status.

GGTTH

emerald green
27-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Has it happened yet? Tick Tock...

CropleyWasGod
27-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Probably won't matter as they'll go into Liquidation then have to apply for new licence. This time though if it does happen we should seek the 3 years of accounts before the new club are allowed into the leagues as it's totally unfair on clubs with great accounts who want to apply for league status.

GGTTH
What makes you think that they will go into liquidation?

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2017, 09:11 PM
I reckon it will be around post 5382.

I'm more optimistic - going for 1690.

calumhibee1
27-02-2017, 09:12 PM

I certainly don't disagree with that but I'm pretty certain the SPFL would. At a push they'd let Rangers off with it then rewrite the rule book possibly. There's no danger they'd do something like that, that isn't set in stone to penalise the Huns even more IMO. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. :greengrin

southern hibby
27-02-2017, 10:16 PM
What makes you think that they will go into liquidation?

Nothing to base my guess on except last time
GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
28-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Nothing to base my guess on except last time
GGTTH
I can't see the debt level being anything like it was last time.

That said, liquidation may be the only way to get out of the SD contracts. And, we can't know the make-up of creditors yet, so can't know whether HMRC would block a CVA.

All in all, to early to say.

JackLadd
28-02-2017, 04:57 AM
The Warburton and MASH cases go against them and its surely curtains. And regards emerging from admin once they've shed all the big hun wages you have to factor in the roofs needing lifted and replaced, £15m at least. That is a bill that cannot be CVA' d away. What contractor is going to accept a sevco higher purchase deal and risk a pennies in pound cva when they fold up? I would want paid up front for any sevco King contract. If that wasn't forthcoming I wouldn't touch it.