PDA

View Full Version : 2017/18 season tickets.

H18 SFR
23-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Anyone heard when these will go on sale?

Also, am I right in saying that there was a commitment from Hibs last summer not to increase the price if we went up?

hibee_girl
23-02-2017, 06:28 PM
There was a wee video clip on twitter/facebook etc the other day with the date 28/02/2017 so would expect that to be about season tickets

HibsNutter
23-02-2017, 06:36 PM
There will at least be some info on this on the 28th, and I'll happily renew at the earliest opportunity. Target 15k.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Will renew as have done for years, hope we can push the numbers up and get the stadium rocking on a more regular basis. Not that bothered if the price increases a little either.

HibbyAndy
23-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Will renew as have done for years, hope we can push the numbers up and get the stadium rocking on a more regular basis. Not that bothered if the price increases a little either.

:agree:

I'l be renewing 3 next year , The bigger support the bigger budget

Dibben
23-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Renewing 2 and possibly getting another Child ticket!!

My wee lad is 9 and now loving the Hibs life, started going to some away games and he no longer asks for my phone during the games!!! It's amazing what a winning team will do... 😬

XXIVMMXVI
23-02-2017, 06:59 PM
I was a season ticket holder for years but sort of slacked off once I started uni and then got a job outside of the city which never helped. 100% getting one at the earliest opportunity next season!

Itsnoteasy
23-02-2017, 06:59 PM

I don't think it would be fair to put prices up. We have been top league prices for 3 years.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 07:04 PM
I don't think it would be fair to put prices up. We have been top league prices for 3 years.

Each to their own mate,we have also maintained a squad of players many of whom are good enough for the top league. I'm all for improving the squad and helping to provide the cash to do it through ST sales even if increased. I realise not everyone will agree though.

Bishop Hibee
23-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I'll renew as always. I imagine an adult ticket in the East will go up by £20-30. Better get promoted!

iwasthere1972
23-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Count me in.

Will the points be added to the 455 that I have already? :greengrin

macca70
23-02-2017, 07:15 PM
How many more loyalty points will we get for renewing early......

wookie70
23-02-2017, 07:20 PM
I'll be renewing 4, love our seats in the front row of the upper West. Hopefully the new deal will dovetail with the payment plan finishing and with us still being in the cup. Given the way the ties are shaping up there would be a scramble for semi final tickets and final tickets if we make it through the games. That always helps season ticket sales and given the numbers of season tickets we are getting close to the point that a ticket could only be guaranteed for a season ticket holder rather than one for each season ticket (this year and next). If the club were brave we could go down the route of a guaranteed ticket for next season ticket holders only to really try and bolster sales.

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Anyone heard when these will go on sale?

Also, am I right in saying that there was a commitment from Hibs last summer not to increase the price if we went up?
Think its normaly april mate

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Cocaine&Caviar
23-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Wait until we have won the Semi. Anyone that renews/buys gets 2 tickets for the final; first come first served.

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:23 PM
I think we will get 14000 if we go up which id be more than happy with, if im correct the home stands hold 16700

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Wait until we have won the Semi. Anyone that renews/buys gets 2 tickets for the final; first come first served.
👍

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 07:26 PM
I'll be renewing 4, love our seats in the front row of the upper West. Hopefully the new deal will dovetail with the payment plan finishing and with us still being in the cup. Given the way the ties are shaping up there would be a scramble for semi final tickets and final tickets if we make it through the games. That always helps season ticket sales and given the numbers of season tickets we are getting close to the point that a ticket could only be guaranteed for a season ticket holder rather than one for each season ticket (this year and next). If the club were brave we could go down the route of a guaranteed ticket for next season ticket holders only to really try and bolster sales.

Only guaranteeing a ticket for this seasons cup competition to next seasons ticket holders? That would never happen,a bizarre suggestion imo.

matty_f
23-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Will definitely be renewing. It's good watching Hibs, and the more people come, the better it is.

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Do we normally at least 24000seat ar hampden against a bigger team tho, so hibs can di the renew early get two tickets thing

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Only guaranteeing a ticket for this seasons cup competition to next seasons ticket holders? That would never happen,a bizarre suggestion imo.
They have done this before scouse, a few times if u had a season ticket ud get one for hamden if u renewed early or bot a new season ticket ud get another,

Mikey
23-02-2017, 07:30 PM

Don't remember that.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 07:34 PM
They have done this before scouse, a few times if u had a season ticket ud get one for hamden if u renewed early or bot a new season ticket ud get another,

Yes I know but that's not what he said, he said next season holders only get a ticket. Anyway not worth discussing as would never happen.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 07:35 PM
I expect the benefit of a complimentary wallet to keep my card in.

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:36 PM
I was thinking the same as we have around 12,000 ST holder now and if they do whats been in the past wen u wld get 1 ticket for having a ST but if u renewed early u wld get 2 as we wld need at least 24,000 seats at hampden if everyone took that oppertunity, i cant rem how many ticket we normally ger against the bigger teams but think we only got around 19 or 20,000 last year

marc10
23-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Yes I know but that's not what he said, he said next season holders only get a ticket. Anyway not worth discussing as would never happen.
I think thats what he ment tho i dont think he ment non season ticket holder who buy one for the nxt season as that wldnt happen either tho ur right about that, i hope u enjoyed last night, ps wasnt trying to be smart

wookie70
23-02-2017, 08:49 PM
I think thats what he ment tho i dont think he ment non season ticket holder who buy one for the nxt season as that wldnt happen either tho ur right about that, i hope u enjoyed last night, ps wasnt trying to be smart

I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders.This way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.

marc10
23-02-2017, 08:51 PM
I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Essentially those who renew would get first pick. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders. I know it is bizarre to some season ticket holders when loyalty is rewarded but this way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.
I dont think it wld be fair to give a ticket to someone who bought a season ticket for the nxt again season and not to ppl who actually have one for that season unless thet renew thats not fair at all, i thot u ment what we have done before with season ticket holders getting one and another forcrenewing early which wont work this year, but lets get there first

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 08:53 PM
I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders.This way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.

The cup competition is this seasons competition yet you are suggesting this seasons ST holders could be in second wave if they didn't renew yet new ST holders would be ahead of them? Don't be daft!

houstonhibbee
23-02-2017, 08:55 PM
There will at least be some info on this on the 28th, and I'll happily renew at the earliest opportunity. Target 15k.
that would be awesome

marc10
23-02-2017, 08:56 PM
The cup competition is this seasons competition yet you are suggesting this seasons ST holders could be in second wave if they didn't renew yet new ST holders would be ahead of them? Don't be daft!
Agreed, maybe give ppl buy new one second wave before gen sale but defo not before the ppl who wer paying that seasons wages no way

wookie70
23-02-2017, 09:24 PM

I am placing the value of a season ticket bought this April higher than a season ticket bought last April as it is the money from the new tickets which will be most important to our future. I am also trying to give an incentive to keep buying or start buying season tickets. No-one with a season ticket for either season wouldn't get a ticket given our usual 20K or so allocation. I can't recall ever reading a season ticket for league games should guarantee a ticket for Cup games and it hasn't in the past with the loyalty scheme.

Bizarre or daft to you perhaps but makes perfect sense to me. I want to see us sell as many tickets for next year as quickly as we can. That way we get the best chance of securing the best players as early as we can. I'll not shed many tears for those that chose not to renew not getting the first crack at the good seats.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 09:31 PM
I am placing the value of a season ticket bought this April higher than a season ticket bought last April as it is the money from the new tickets which will be most important to our future. I am also trying to give an incentive to keep buying or start buying season tickets. No-one with a season ticket for either season wouldn't get a ticket given our usual 20K or so allocation. I can't recall ever reading a season ticket for league games should guarantee a ticket for Cup games and it hasn't in the past with the loyalty scheme.

Bizarre or daft to you perhaps but makes perfect sense to me. I want to see us sell as many tickets for next year as quickly as we can. That way we get the best chance of securing the best players as early as we can. I'll not shed many tears for those that chose not to renew not getting the first crack at the good seats.

However you dress it up it sounds ridiculous to me and thankfully it will never happen. You missed the point spectacularly regarding the value of a ticket bought last April for the championship to help fund our hopefully impending promotion.

Billy Whizz
23-02-2017, 09:35 PM

I'm not sure we want as many as 15k, as we are currently averaging 3,000 walk ups each home game. Ideally around 13,000 or so would be great, gives walk ups a chance on category A games, and as many as we want in B games

CathroMustStay
23-02-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure we want as many as 15k, as we are currently averaging 3,000 walk ups each home game. Ideally around 13,000 or so would be great, gives walk ups a chance on category A games, and as many as we want in B games

You would actively prefer us to sell 13,000 season tickets rather than 15,000 season tickets?

Billy Whizz
23-02-2017, 09:41 PM
You would actively prefer us to sell 13,000 season tickets rather than 15,000 season tickets?

Yup, we have more than one 13,000 fans

Since90+2
23-02-2017, 09:46 PM

We want to sell as many season tickets as possible. If that means we have don't have enough tickets for walk up fans then so be it.

Mantis Toboggan
23-02-2017, 09:52 PM

Of course a season ticket should guarantee semi final tickets. Always did before the ill fated loyalty scheme, or at least put you to front of queue. Season ticket holders are putting up at the start of the season and deserve priority because of that.

ColinNish
23-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Of course a season ticket should guarantee semi final tickets. Always did before the ill fated loyalty scheme, or at least put you to front of queue. Season ticket holders are putting up at the start of the season and deserve priority because of that.

Exactly. Wookie, have a word with yourself

Sir David Gray
23-02-2017, 09:57 PM
I'll be renewing mine regardless of what happens for the rest of this season but this thread just goes to show how utterly mental and fickle the words of football supporting actually is.

Can you imagine the responses this thread would have got last Saturday night? :greengrin

AgentDaleCooper
23-02-2017, 10:07 PM
having been an ST holder for three years (mowbray and collins era) then going adrift, I will certainly be renewing next year. I initially bought myself and my dad season tickets after the cup final, knowing that I wouldn't be able to make a lot of games due to working on saturdays, but wanted to put something back into the club after that utterly wonderful day. I didn't necessarily expect to be renewing, but I'm going to quit my post at my job so that I can get to every game next season - it's been a joy. I'm probably the sort of fan that they've needed to get back on board - those who definitely care, but had drifted away. This team is the first hibs team I've ever watched regularly that really look like winners. I think i'm rambling a bit just now...but the general point I'm making - it's a bloody marvelous feeling to be supporting a team that is really going places, and as long as we can keep lennon and a good squad, I think the sky is the limit.

wookie70
23-02-2017, 10:09 PM
However you dress it up it sounds ridiculous to me and thankfully it will never happen. You missed the point spectacularly regarding the value of a ticket bought last April for the championship to help fund our hopefully impending promotion.

Very valuable they will have been if we get up and do well in the cup but the money will be pretty much spent. I don't miss the point at all I just choose to value it less than you do. I would hope there would be very few who would not choose to renew this year if we do reach Hampden and we stay top of the league. This would act as a wee nudge to those swithering. I'll keep it to myself if I think not looking into ways of maximising revenue for next season, if the opportunity presents itself, is daft, ridiculous or worth discussing. Buying tickets for future games, Away Season Ticket Holders, has already prioritised one group of season ticket holder against another.

wookie70
23-02-2017, 10:12 PM

They would be guaranteed a ticket and would get priority over those without a season ticket.

Mantis Toboggan
23-02-2017, 10:20 PM
They would be guaranteed a ticket and would get priority over those without a season ticket.

To be fair that does probably work in terms of numbers for a hampden semi. But i would still dispute that its the right thing to do. If for example the semi was at Tiny(as happened once in the 90s) it would create an issue.

Ps we need to win the quarter. I am duly appalled my yammish presumptuousness.

wookie70
23-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Exactly. Wookie, have a word with yourself

You can have a word with me, last time I checked I was entitled to make a post and for you to reply with a different point of view. No issue with others not agreeing but its like debating in nursery on here sometimes. Sorry for the terrible suggestion of trying to maximise our clubs revenue. I am fully aware it might piss off a few season ticket holders, presumably only those withdrawing their support of the season ticket scheme. However, what I am suggesting is common in other areas where maximising customers is important. Have you never asked for a sweetener when renewing a Sky or Broadband connection or taken advantage of a deal whilst changing suppliers. These schemes are there because they work, admittedly it is unlikely you will walk away and support another team but you may be at the point of not renewing or deciding whether to join up and those decisions need to be made into positive ones for the club.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Very valuable they will have been if we get up and do well in the cup but the money will be pretty much spent. I don't miss the point at all I just choose to value it less than you do. I would hope there would be very few who would not choose to renew this year if we do reach Hampden and we stay top of the league. This would act as a wee nudge to those swithering. I'll keep it to myself if I think not looking into ways of maximising revenue for next season, if the opportunity presents itself, is daft, ridiculous or worth discussing. Buying tickets for future games, Away Season Ticket Holders, has already prioritised one group of season ticket holder against another.

Has it? Two season tickets on offer home and away. One away season ticket holder has the same privilege for away tickets as another away second ticket holder do they not? Anyhow as you say you have an opinion and I respect that. So I will move on and hope we both ultimately get what we want from Hibs....success and satisfaction. Cheers.

WhileTheChief..
23-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Slightly different topic but when current ST holders get a period of time to renew, are they allowed to buy any more or do they have to wait until they are on general sale?

I want to get one for my dad, ideally the two of us together, but could be really difficult to get sorted.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Slightly different topic but when current ST holders get a period of time to renew, are they allowed to buy any more or do they have to wait until they are on general sale?

I want to get one for my dad, ideally the two of us together, but could be really difficult to get sorted.

You can buy two together as long as you don't pick an already reserved (seat)

wookie70
23-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Has it? Two season tickets on offer home and away. One away season ticket holder has the same privilege for away tickets as another away second ticket holder do they not? Anyhow as you say you have an opinion and I respect that. So I will move on and hope we both ultimately get what we want from Hibs....success and satisfaction. Cheers.

Not sure I get your point, Two types of season ticket existing and new. I'm suggesting new season ticket holder gets the same priority as another new season ticket holder, albeit one who has also bought a ticket for the current season, for neutral venue grounds.

We can certainly agree on the success and satisfaction.

WhileTheChief..
23-02-2017, 10:41 PM
You can buy two together as long as you don't pick an already reserved (seat)

Nice one, thanks.

GreenCastle
23-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Will renew plus 5 others.

15k is achievable.

Ideally we win the league..have another party and the fans back the team.

The team care and it's been a long time since I felt such a connection with a group of Hibs players

HibsNutter
23-02-2017, 10:53 PM

Hopefully we sell a season ticket in every seat in the home three stands and have to start selling them in the South. And if folk can't go they can put tickets up for resale. Wishful thinking.

jgl07
23-02-2017, 10:53 PM
We want to sell as many season tickets as possible. If that means we have don't have enough tickets for walk up fans then so be it.
Not at all. ,

Hibs could take over half the South Stand for home supporters. That would leave plenty of space for walk-ups and Hibs Kids etc.

That has been done so years ago when the East (and West) Stand was under construction.

Hearts have already done that so Hibs will not be getting the full School End for League matches at least next season. Hibs get crappy allocations at Rangers and Celtic so they could have also be reduced to half the South Stand. None of the other Premiership clubs can fill more than half of it anyway.

Nakedmanoncrack
23-02-2017, 10:55 PM

If we go up to 15k the additional ST holders will surely come from that 3k who currently walk up?

BoomtownHibees
23-02-2017, 10:58 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm just no getting this point of view at all. You would rather us have 13000 than 15000 to allow more walk ups? Am I reading that right??

WhileTheChief..
23-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Did many people miss out on a ticket last night?

If we have 12000 ST holders next year that leaves 4700 approx for walk ups. I really don't see the demand being higher than that, even for the bigger games.

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and Aberdeen could all be sellouts. If the demand is there for the other games we can easily open up half the south.

We will also have a lot more televised games I'd imagine, so more games being moved to varying times.

marc10
23-02-2017, 11:32 PM
My appoligize, turns out that it what the post did mean,

marc10
23-02-2017, 11:45 PM

So going by what u want mate that wld mean say someone been buying a season ticket for 20 or 30 years then a cup final comes and a fan who has never had a season ticket or has had cld come in buy a new season ticket and gey a ticket before the guy thats had one all that time, oh and the new guy cld get one on finance to get that cup semi or final ticket then pull out after the game, its not right bud, but we will have to agree to disagree on this one, Happy Hibeeing

wookie70
23-02-2017, 11:58 PM
So going by what u want mate that wld mean say someone been buying a season ticket for 20 or 30 years then a cup final comes and a fan who has never had a season ticket or has had cld come in buy a new season ticket and gey a ticket before the guy thats had one all that time, oh and the new guy cld get one on finance to get that cup semi or final ticket then pull out after the game, its not right bud, but we will have to agree to disagree on this one, Happy Hibeeing

Only if the 20-30 veteran chooses not to renew and even then they would still be guaranteed a ticket if they were a current season ticket holder. To be fair the 20-30 year thing has never mattered only the current season ticket so although very emotive it doesn't really have any relevance unless you think those that have held season tickets the longest get most priority. The finance issue is a completely different issue but point taken. Happy Hibeeing to you too

houstonhibbee
24-02-2017, 02:30 AM
we would still have half the south stand for walk ups?

ColinNish
24-02-2017, 07:33 AM
You can have a word with me, last time I checked I was entitled to make a post and for you to reply with a different point of view. No issue with others not agreeing but its like debating in nursery on here sometimes. Sorry for the terrible suggestion of trying to maximise our clubs revenue. I am fully aware it might piss off a few season ticket holders, presumably only those withdrawing their support of the season ticket scheme. However, what I am suggesting is common in other areas where maximising customers is important. Have you never asked for a sweetener when renewing a Sky or Broadband connection or taken advantage of a deal whilst changing suppliers. These schemes are there because they work, admittedly it is unlikely you will walk away and support another team but you may be at the point of not renewing or deciding whether to join up and those decisions need to be made into positive ones for the club.

Renewing a broadband deal really isn't the same as renewing an ST.
You can suggest all you like wookie, it isn't going to happen.

hibby6270
24-02-2017, 10:11 AM

I'm a "20-30 veteran" as you call us and what you've stated above IS what has happened in the past 4 or 5 years as far as semi and final tickets are concerned.

Morally I don't agree with it (a new ST buying first time for next season) being eligible for semi or final tickets this season but as has been said previously, it is unfortunately a marketing ruse to to get additional STs sold. It more or less guarantees a ST sale and does guarantee the purchaser a cup final ticket - should they choose to accept it.

Can't recall what happened last season but for the 2012 & 2013 cup finals, existing ST holders who had renewed for the next season were entitled to 2 tickets each for those Cup finals. I took advantage of that offer and took son and granddaughter (tin hat on - not regular attenders but I had earned the right to "donate" my allocation to who I wanted to) to each of these games. As I say, that might have been the same last year but I didn't take up that offer and only purchased 2 tickets for the 2 STs I pay for.

Anyhow the point of the argument is, that Hibs are very likely to use the same incentive again this year if we get that far in the competition. Don't necessarily agree with it but it's what has happened before and likely to happen again.

Phil MaGlass
24-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Each to their own mate,we have also maintained a squad of players many of whom are good enough for the top league. I'm all for improving the squad and helping to provide the cash to do it through ST sales even if increased. I realise not everyone will agree though.

I dont think its right either, especially when you think almost ****all was splashed out this transfer period.

calumhibee1
24-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm just no getting this point of view at all. You would rather us have 13000 than 15000 to allow more walk ups? Am I reading that right??

If we could sell out the stadium to season tickets meaning absolutely no walk ups could ever buy a ticket at Easter Road then that's exactly what we should be doing. Season tickets are what dictates the budget for the team on the pitch, we should 100% be maximising the amount of season tickets we can sell. If that means PATG fans can't get into a game because there's very few tickets left then so be it. As someone else pointed out, if we sold 16k season tickets which would sell out the home stands then we would have to look at selling the south stand as PATG against everyone other than Hearts (unless they reduce our allocation at Tynie then we would do the same to them).

Brightside
24-02-2017, 10:42 AM
As a club i'd like every single ticket to be a ST. Maximum income. No brainer.

Diclonius
24-02-2017, 10:47 AM
If we go up and reach at least the semi of the SC, I can see us smashing the ST record next season.

Scouse Hibee
24-02-2017, 11:14 AM
I dont think its right either, especially when you think almost ****all was splashed out this transfer period.

Did we need to splash out this transfer period?

The league table and our cup results say probably not, quality over quantity, if you can't find players that are an improvement on what we have within your budget then there is no point. Unless you are Hearts of course.

BigT-Hibeez
24-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Moving back to Scotland after 20 years in London and can't wait to get a season ticket sorted!!!! GGTTH

marc10
24-02-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm a "20-30 veteran" as you call us and what you've stated above IS what has happened in the past 4 or 5 years as far as semi and final tickets are concerned.

Morally I don't agree with it (a new ST buying first time for next season) being eligible for semi or final tickets this season but as has been said previously, it is unfortunately a marketing ruse to to get additional STs sold. It more or less guarantees a ST sale and does guarantee the purchaser a cup final ticket - should they choose to accept it.

Can't recall what happened last season but for the 2012 & 2013 cup finals, existing ST holders who had renewed for the next season were entitled to 2 tickets each for those Cup finals. I took advantage of that offer and took son and granddaughter (tin hat on - not regular attenders but I had earned the right to "donate" my allocation to who I wanted to) to each of these games. As I say, that might have been the same last year but I didn't take up that offer and only purchased 2 tickets for the 2 STs I pay for.

Anyhow the point of the argument is, that Hibs are very likely to use the same incentive again this year if we get that far in the competition. Don't necessarily agree with it but it's what has happened before and likely to happen again.
Yes mate i think this is finevto offer new st buyers a hampden ticket but not before that seasons season ticket holders but after wld be fine,

Mikey
24-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Agreed, maybe give ppl buy new one second wave before gen sale but defo not before the ppl who wer paying that seasons wages no way

Is yr kbd brkn?

marc10
24-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Is yr kbd brkn?
What do u mean by that?

Scouse Hibee
24-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Is yr kbd brkn?

:greengrin

keeks_09
24-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Due to work commitments I haven't been able to get a ST last few years but have decided regardless next season I need to have one even if can only make a few games. Also want to get one with my brother but he does not come home to Edinburgh until November. Am I best getting a full ST for myself until then and getting him a half ST..what are chances with predicted increase in sales that we could get him a seat next to mine come November? If in the event that is not possible would the TO be able to move me mid season so we could sit together?

KWJ
24-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Having been away from Scotland or working weekends I've not had a ST since Mowbray's first season.

17/18 could be the year, and if so, I'd be bringing my young bro along for his first.

Leith's finest
24-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Hibs should maybe cash in on this run we are on, to late to include dunfemline game but do a deal for non st holders, a price for last 5? Home games and a st for nx season on a payment plan, only a idea, so not wanting shot down

Itsnoteasy
24-02-2017, 02:22 PM

And what about the 2 seasons previous to that paying top league prices. Were we not expecting promotion. Or were you thinking we would only have a chance this year of promotion.

Johnny Clash
24-02-2017, 08:27 PM
I'll be renewing three.

Great to hear many hibees gonna buy STs who don't already have one. I just hope the extra revenue added to the momentum achieved by a very good squad, manager plus Leeann means we properly challenge and don't end up back thinking it's great if we end up in the top six.

greenlex
24-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Is yr kbd brkn? :hilarious

Scouse Hibee
24-02-2017, 08:52 PM
And what about the 2 seasons previous to that paying top league prices. Were we not expecting promotion. Or were you thinking we would only have a chance this year of promotion.

Errr I think we were trying to get promoted then too!

Ilovehibs
24-02-2017, 10:15 PM
It's simple- all those who attended last season's Scottish Cup semi-final against Utd to be guaranteed a ticket for this year's semi...(if we make it).

Around 12 000 of us I recall. Magic day out in the end!

Joking...

Itsnoteasy
24-02-2017, 11:18 PM
It's simple- all those who attended last season's Scottish Cup semi-final against Utd to be guaranteed a ticket for this year's semi...(if we make it).

Around 12 000 of us I recall. Magic day out in the end!

Joking...

Good point. Day trippers didnae fancy it. Or 2 tickets each to those who could be bothered going to Inverness in midweek after getting beat by RC in the wee cup

GreenCastle
25-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Good point. Day trippers didnae fancy it. Or 2 tickets each to those who could be bothered going to Inverness in midweek after getting beat by RC in the wee cup

It's only a wee cup if you can't win it like our pink neighbours over at the Tynie Library.

NAE NOOKIE
25-02-2017, 01:43 AM
If somebody had told me 3 years ago that we would be in our 3rd season in the championship have 11,000 season ticket holders and have a thread on Hibs.Net where folk were seriously discussing the possibility of having to open up half the south stand to cater for walk ups because of an increase in ST sales for the following season I would have hidden sharp objects from them and kept them talking until the mental health professionals arrived.

Fitba is indeed a funny auld game :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
25-02-2017, 03:15 AM
Good point. Day trippers didnae fancy it. Or 2 tickets each to those who could be bothered going to Inverness in midweek after getting beat by RC in the wee cupShould line Rob Jones, Murdo McLeod and Pat Stanton up and you can call it the wee cup to them. Keep that yammish ***** off this forum, 3 of the best days in Hibs history.

dp00
25-02-2017, 02:40 PM
I'll be getting one next season ... can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itsnoteasy
25-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Should line Rob Jones, Murdo McLeod and Pat Stanton up and you can call it the wee cup to them. Keep that yammish ***** off this forum, 3 of the best days in Hibs history.

Whether it's yammish or not it is the wee cup.

Eyrie
25-02-2017, 09:52 PM

It's only the Yams that refer to it that way, and then only because they have been incapable of winning it within living memory.

The Challenge Cup is the only one that could be regarded as "wee" because it is only open to lower league teams. And even then I'm sure that winning it meant a great deal to teams like Queen of the South who have little chance of winning the Scottish or League Cups.

Scouse Hibee
26-02-2017, 12:48 AM

It's one of three competitions we set out to win at the start of the season. Calling it the wee cup is pretty pathetic really.

26-02-2017, 04:35 AM
I will be renewing when/if i can afford it

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

marc10
26-02-2017, 10:43 AM
:hilarious
Whats funny

Itsnoteasy
26-02-2017, 10:55 AM
It's one of three competitions we set out to win at the start of the season. Calling it the wee cup is pretty pathetic really.

Just like the league we are in. It's a wee league. We are trying to get promoted to play with the big teams in the big league.

HNA12
26-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Just like the league we are in. It's a wee league. We are trying to get promoted to play with the big teams in the big league.

Final warning, quit trolling.

Baldy Foghorn
26-02-2017, 11:05 AM
It's only the Yams that refer to it that way, and then only because they have been incapable of winning it within living memory.

The Challenge Cup is the only one that could be regarded as "wee" because it is only open to lower league teams. And even then I'm sure that winning it meant a great deal to teams like Queen of the South who have little chance of winning the Scottish or League Cups.

:top marks

Scouse Hibee
26-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Okay now I get where you are coming from!

.Sean.
26-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Will definetely renew regardless but I can't see how any club in Scotland, especially one that hasn't played top flight football in 3 seasons, can charge north of 400 quid. I don't anticipate any rises thankfully.

ColinNish
26-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Will definetely renew regardless but I can't see how any club in Scotland, especially one that hasn't played top flight football in 3 seasons, can charge north of 400 quid. I don't anticipate any rises thankfully.

I admire your faith in the board that they won't up the prices if we go back up. I think they will and won't be happy about it if they do. Probably won't renew if its a fair bit of an increase either.

Blaster
26-02-2017, 03:03 PM
I admire your faith in the board that they won't up the prices if we go back up. I think they will and won't be happy about it if they do. Probably won't renew if its a fair bit of an increase either.

The problem the board have is that they don't yet know what league we will definitely be in so I think the season ticket prices will be frozen

I do think the walk up prices will be higher if we do go up making the season ticket good value

MWHIBBIES
26-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Whether it's yammish or not it is the wee cup.No, it is the Scottish league cup, one of 3 major domestic trophies in Scotland.

26-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Renewing 2 and possibly getting another Child ticket!!

My wee lad is 9 and now loving the Hibs life, started going to some away games and he no longer asks for my phone during the games!!! It's amazing what a winning team will do... 😬

Great to hear, we should be doing everything to encourage the next generation and nothing better than a winning team.

3 season tickets will be getting renewed for next season from our family :thumbsup:

26-02-2017, 03:56 PM
No, it is the Scottish league cup, one of 3 major domestic trophies in Scotland.

Agree. This "big cup, wee cup" is Yam pish and their obsession to be "the big team". Downplay it as much as possible because they have failed to win it for the last 50 odd years.

ColinNish
26-02-2017, 04:55 PM
The problem the board have is that they don't yet know what league we will definitely be in so I think the season ticket prices will be frozen

I do think the walk up prices will be higher if we do go up making the season ticket good value

Guess we'll find out in a couple of days time. Expect them to go up at least £10.

skipster7
26-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Agree. This "big cup, wee cup" is Yam pish and their obsession to be "the big team". Downplay it as much as possible because they have failed to win it for the last 50 odd years.
Im sure it all stems from their song "there's a wee team in gorgie " :agree:

jgl07
28-02-2017, 12:22 AM
Hibs have played a lots of teams from the 'big league' over the last season and a half and beaten every one of them bar Ross County.

Aberdeen, Dundee United (x2), St Johnstone, Hearts (x2), Inverness.

P 11, W 6, D 4, L 1, GF 17, GA 8.

greenlex
28-02-2017, 04:09 AM
Whats funny

Mikey's post.

mghibs
28-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Looks like a price freeze www.bornahibee.com/4/ :thumbsup:

Blaster
28-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Guess we'll find out in a couple of days time. Expect them to go up at least £10.

Wonder who's gonna be right....... 😄

GlesgaeHibby
28-02-2017, 07:58 AM

Great news, with payment plan makes it very good value. If we had 5 cat A games at home and 15 cat B games at home next season @ £28 and £22 respectively that would add up to £470. An early bird price of £360 is great value.

Peevemor
28-02-2017, 08:02 AM

Funky wee site - looks official too.

Brightside
28-02-2017, 08:11 AM
That website has been designed by someone on some top Class As! Were the kids tickets £75 last year? I thought it was more than that?

Peevemor
28-02-2017, 08:14 AM
That website has been designed by someone on some top Class As! Were the kids tickets £75 last year? I thought it was more than that?

It's obviously designed to be a tablet/phone swipey thing.

ColinNish
28-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Good to see the prices being frozen.

pacoluna
28-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Good to see the prices being frozen.
was the sensible thing to to do, a gesture to the supporters who turn up in numbers and stuck by the team for 3 years in the cship.

Before anyone says it could be 4 years.. It wont :bye:

matty_f
28-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Funky wee site - looks official too.

I'm getting a screen that says it's a private project and asks for a password...

http://www.bornahibee.com/

TheGreenMan
28-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Can't access the site and nothing on Twitter or official site yet??

Dibben
28-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Yeah... someone jumped the gun!! Oops!!!

Peevemor
28-02-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm getting a screen that says it's a private project and asks for a password...

http://www.bornahibee.com/
It probably wasn't meant to be public (yet) and has been locked until the official launch.

madhibee_again
28-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Off the top of my head before it was locked again adult prices were:

Adult Family - £335
Adult Early Bird - £360
Adult Standard - £380

Under 11 in the Famous 5 was still £25, and interest free credit for 11 months still there. Can't remember the rest, but as per above looks a ticket freeze.

Marketing looks to be up to the resent standards also.

Brightside
28-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Off the top of my head before it was locked again adult prices were:

Adult Family - £335
Adult Early Bird - £360
Adult Standard - £380

Under 11 in the Famous 5 was still £25, and interest free credit for 11 months still there. Can't remember the rest, but as per above looks a ticket freeze.

Marketing looks to be up to the resent standards also.

Uunder 12 was 75 early bird in the rest of the stadium.

green&left
28-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Last seasons pricing here > http://imgur.com/a/gIohW

Does anyone know if the early bird offer is available to non-season ticket holders or is it an incentive to get current season ticket holders to renew only?

hibbymac
28-02-2017, 11:24 AM
On the EEN website and Hibs fans news Facebook.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-freeze-season-ticket-prices-for-next-term-1-4378436

Geo_1875
28-02-2017, 11:27 AM
On the EEN website and Hibs fans news Facebook.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-freeze-season-ticket-prices-for-next-term-1-4378436

I'll hold off until Hibs say something.