PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings - top player and Ibrox bound ...........

Jim44
23-02-2017, 04:15 PM
....... according to the muppets on FF. :

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1104446-Jason-Cummings-top-player. :faf:

jacomo
23-02-2017, 04:18 PM
'We could have got him in the summer for less than we spent on Garner.'

Aye right.

emerald green
23-02-2017, 04:20 PM
He is not "Ibrox bound" if he has any ambition to make it to the top in the game. That place is a graveyard for players careers.

They can't afford him anyway.

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Still the old arrogance that they only need whistle and a player will come running to them. You have no money Huns, and you're a laughing stock. Get it?

Navids Numpties
23-02-2017, 04:22 PM
They spent 1.5 million on Garner and I'm sure we rejected a bid for 1.8 million on him from Peterborough. They're skint and he's certainly staying here for another season or 2.

Borderhibbie76
23-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Not on Dempsters watch that's for certain

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stantons Angel
23-02-2017, 04:29 PM
you would think they would have learnt from the Scott Allen debacle that Leeann is no pushover and Cummings has a three year contract to honour.

why do they think they are in the mess they are in? They have no money and NO credibility either!

Northernhibee
23-02-2017, 04:30 PM
I really think it'd take about £3m-3.5m for the club to consider selling.

JackLadd
23-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Zombies dreaming.

Is It On....
23-02-2017, 04:45 PM

Aye right.

Can't imagine a transfer payable in £250 monthly instalments was attractive to LD.

"He signed a new deal with Hibs, there is a clause in that contract that can be triggered for approx £1m". I am sure we rejected Peterborough after the contract was signed - where do they get stuff from anyway?

MichaelTheCelt
23-02-2017, 04:46 PM
These c*nts can't even get an interim manager in they wont be getting Cummings.

Pretty Boy
23-02-2017, 04:56 PM
If their pursuit of Scott Allan is anything to go by we can expect an offer of 3 Irn Bru bars, the loose change from the back of the hospitality sofa, 3 old training tops marked MW and £24.10 in 12 monthly instalments any day now.

GreenLake
23-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Cummings going to Ibrox?

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Craig_HFC
23-02-2017, 06:09 PM
They're not wrong... he will be going to Ibrox next season, at least once & maybe twice.

magpie1892
23-02-2017, 06:13 PM

Aye right.

Given Sevco paid PNE about £220,000 for Garner's registration and not the £1.5m-1.8m Level 5 pish 'reported' in The ******, you'd have to say that was unlikely. The latter figures rolled up his wages, agent's cut, expected bonuses for the length of the contract, etc. It's a more-or-less made up figure for the 'value' of the deal, not what the player actually cost. Lots of clubs - usually ones whose owner/s are on the take (NUFC) or potless (Sevco) - do this to make it look as if they are splashing the cash.

So 'Aye right' pretty much covers it.

Onion
23-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Still the old arrogance that they only need whistle and a player will come running to them. You have no money Huns, and you're a laughing stock. Get it?

Huns and the Diet Huns are slow in the uptake and can't let go of the past.

Sevco have no money and few decent players with a modicom of ambition wants to play for a team that can do no better than challenge for 3rd or 4th in the Prem. The idea of them playing in the CL in the next 10 years is a pipe dream.

Yams are in denial of the change of order in Edinburgh and still have a bloated sense of entitlement - all fur coat and nae knickers.

High-On-Hibs
23-02-2017, 06:38 PM
But... but..... he's going to Hearts don't you know?

matty_f
23-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Think they've been hoping for this for about three years now.

Sioux
23-02-2017, 06:44 PM
One of those numbskulls came up with this belter;

"Hopefully , never in our team. I'm amazed that after the cup final and how their supporters and club treated us anyone would want to do any deals with that shower".

Wee shame wot they big bad boys done to us mummy:boo hoo:

:giruy2:

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:47 PM
....... according to the muppets on FF. :

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1104446-Jason-Cummings-top-player. :faf:
😂😂😂 wldnt they need a manager first for him to pick who he wants on his team first, before speeling ther p1$h, and wld he even go

JohnMcM
On the same note,,,,,, let's imagine we go past Ayr in the quarters and draw Sevco in the semi,,,,,,, I'm rather certain there will be rumours of them coming for either Jase, Super John, Big Marv, Paul Hanlon or Daddy Holt.

No reason to expect the trends of yester-year reporting, speculation and general "let's spread a rumour to unsettle a player tactics" to end is there?

:flag:

hibsbollah
I have a feeling we will beat Ayr and get drawn against them in the semifinal. So they might see Jason again before the end of the season...

edit...woah great minds!

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:48 PM
They spent 1.5 million on Garner and I'm sure we rejected a bid for 1.8 million on him from Peterborough. They're skint and he's certainly staying here for another season or 2.
Plus hibs wouldnt give the chucky either so they have no chance, no payment plans for them no way

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:52 PM
I really think it'd take about £3m-3.5m for the club to consider selling.
I reckon the same if not more if dembele is worth 50 surley cummings is worth at least 10% of that as he is probably abou 50% is good as dembele, thats the way i look at it so wld that be 5million if my maths are rite, i do think maybe thats a biy overboard but u never know i reckon sevco cldnt pull 2m together and leanme surely wldnt do silly pay me up deals with them, is this just the sevconians try to pick ther own team,they are mote dillusional than the ****bos ffs

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Can't imagine a transfer payable in £250 monthly instalments was attractive to LD.

"He signed a new deal with Hibs, there is a clause in that contract that can be triggered for approx £1m". I am sure we rejected Peterborough after the contract was signed - where do they get stuff from anyway?
I reckon its ther dillusional fans making this one up, they dont even have a manager so how will they know wot kind of playwr he wants untill the actually get one?

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:54 PM
These c*nts can't even get an interim manager in they wont be getting Cummings.
To true my man, yous can keep ur hands off aswell lol 👍

Waxy
23-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Jason must aim higher than the zombies. England beckons but not before he has hit double figures against the jambottlers.

marc10
23-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Huns and the Diet Huns are slow in the uptake and can't let go of the past.

Sevco have no money and few decent players with a modicom of ambition wants to play for a team that can do no better than challenge for 3rd or 4th in the Prem. The idea of them playing in the CL in the next 10 years is a pipe dream.

Yams are in denial of the change of order in Edinburgh and still have a bloated sense of entitlement - all fur coat and nae knickers.
Yeh mate i dint think they understand the word banned, as in banned from erope untill thet cant cut their money losses drastically, ur right will prob take them 10 years or more to do that as the are 10s of millions in debt

SlickShoes
23-02-2017, 07:16 PM
On the same note,,,,,, let's imagine we go past Ayr in the quarters and draw Sevco in the semi,,,,,,, I'm rather certain there will be rumours of them coming for either Jase, Super John, Big Marv, Paul Hanlon or Daddy Holt.

No reason to expect the trends of yester-year reporting, speculation and general "let's spread a rumour to unsettle a player tactics" to end is there?

They can make all the rumours they want, after last seasons pumping and the way they conducted themselves at the Scott Allan debacle there is no chance anyone at hibs is even answering the phone to anyone at Rangers. Everyone knows they don't have any money and Cummings is worth his weight in gold, if he goes anywhere it'd be someone that can pay £3m+ UP FRONT.

Bostonhibby
23-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Sevco, the successor to the now defunct Glasgow rangers.The club that keeps on giving, unless it's cash you're after obviously.

Is It On....
23-02-2017, 07:38 PM

Surely even the Daily Ranger couldn't print a story about Sevco being interested SJM..

CMurdoch
23-02-2017, 09:04 PM
In my almost 60 years on the planet this is the first time Rangers can't afford 2 of our players.
They really are in a state :greengrin

Captain Trips
23-02-2017, 10:19 PM
He will be at Ibrox next season on 2 occasions, pumping that disgrace of a club if it is still around.

RamYer1902
23-02-2017, 10:29 PM
If they can cough up £4m+ then I'd be surprised in any case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
23-02-2017, 10:35 PM
JC was excellent.

The Hun stuff is their usual message board masturbation. When was the last time they were ever seriously linked with a talented player who had more than eight months on his contract?

Unseen work
23-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Jesus that is gold hahaha.

Some saying he has a 1 million quid release clause hahaha.

Signing him for 1.3?!

Honestly what do they drink over there.

Captain Trips
23-02-2017, 10:48 PM
Jesus that is gold hahaha.

Some saying he has a 1 million quid release clause hahaha.

Signing him for 1.3?!

Honestly what do they drink over there.

It will be Whisky and it will be older than their club.

Callum_62
24-02-2017, 12:25 AM
Neil Lennon - "we rejected a 1.8 million quid bid for Jason in the summer, you couldn't even buy his right leg for that now"