PDA

View Full Version : East Terrace concourse at Half Time!

147lothian
23-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Same as last year! A big thank you to the lads and lassies in the singing and dancing brigade in the East terrace concourse at half time, going to the games is meant to be fun and for me it was a joy to behold while I was going for my half time blast of my viper, it added something to the Derby atmosphere and made a great day even more memorable, take a bow all involved http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon14.png

Fuzzywuzzy
23-02-2017, 03:28 PM
https://youtu.be/Rp-Qsp3jru4

HibsNutter
23-02-2017, 04:43 PM
That's what makes young people want to go back to games, keep it coming!

147lothian
23-02-2017, 08:14 PM

That's how I see it HN if they can come and have a riot in a good sense they are likely to get the bug and follow Hibs no bad thing

Lee Marvin
23-02-2017, 08:16 PM

Unfortunately this will stop as the FF Upper doesn't have a concourse big enough.

Johnny Clash
24-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Unfortunately this will stop as the FF Upper doesn't have a concourse big enough.

Good point. Plus the East has loads of people up for joining in. I don't think that will happen in the FF. In fact, I used to sit there while the new East was getting built and I reckon the singing section will pretty much be left to their own devices.

Having said that -.there will still be plenty folk left in the East to continue with the sing song and a bit of a bounce.

Foritza
24-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Sit in the FF upper but you young guys are an absolute credit and breath of life with your Clear love of the club and the way you display your passion not many clubs have that devoted to them.
Take a bow beat a drum. Compared with the over aged prawn sandwich brigade at the PBS or also known as the Balgreen Library shall we sing a song for them. Keep up the Noise levels. Only one team on the up in Edinburgh. Normal Service Resumed. Remember there is first class and second class but there will always be 'Hibs Class'. So young Team Keep leading the way with your love of the club you are the next generation and we are lucky to have you. GGTTH !!!. One day we will join the FF and East for a massive conga !! COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE - WE'RE HAVING PARTY..

Waxy
24-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Awesome stuff. Took us all back to the atmosphere of the mid eighties standing under the shed. The dust is settling now and wednesdays game has to go into my top 5 ever Easter road matches.

Iggy Pope
24-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Good point. Plus the East has loads of people up for joining in. I don't think that will happen in the FF. In fact, I used to sit there while the new East was getting built and I reckon the singing section will pretty much be left to their own devices.

Having said that -.there will still be plenty folk left in the East to continue with the sing sing and a bit of a bounce.

I sit in the FF Upper (great seat by the way Leeann if you're reading, so none of your nonsense thanks) and have done since its inception. Quite a while younger readers. For much of that period I've been surrounded by, well, hardly anyone but my mates. By Half Time though I am obviously bursting on another pee so may not partake in the new bedlam until I've emptied. However, I think the FF Concourse can cope as well, if not more than, the Roseburn 'stand' currently does with its 3000 lucky away zealots.
Pie takings will be down. But they are as **** to the taste in the FF as they are in every other part of the ground mind you. Bring it on.

Foritza
24-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Sit in the FF upper but you young guys are an absolute credit and breath of life and fresh air with your Clear love of the club and the way you display your passion not many clubs have that devoted to them.
Take a bow Young Team from theEast beat a drum. Compared with the over aged prawn sandwich silver haired brigade from Morningside at the PBS or also known as the Balgreen Library shall we sing a song for them. Keep up the Noise levels. Only one team on the up in Edinburgh. Normal Service Resumed. Remember there is first class and second class but there will always be 'Hibs Class'. So young Team Keep leading the way with your love of the club you are the next generation and we are lucky to have you. GGTTH !!!. One day we will join the FF and East for a massive conga !! COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE - WE'RE always HAVING A PARTY...............

Shrekko
24-02-2017, 09:54 PM
The drummer and his mates are absolutely amazing fans. Between the 2-2 game at Tynie and this midweek we've seen some unbelievable passion from Hibs fans.

Santa Cruz
24-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Should just do away with the tannoy music at half time and let the guys sing in the stands. That's what it was like years ago.

Johnny Clash
24-02-2017, 10:07 PM
I sit in the FF Upper (great seat by the way Leeann if you're reading, so none of your nonsense thanks) and have done since its inception. Quite a while younger readers. For much of that period I've been surrounded by, well, hardly anyone but my mates. By Half Time though I am obviously bursting on another pee so may not partake in the new bedlam until I've emptied. However, I think the FF Concourse can cope as well, if not more than, the Roseburn 'stand' currently does with its 3000 lucky away zealots.
Pie takings will be down. But they are as **** to the taste in the FF as they are in every other part of the ground mind you. Bring it on.

Quality Iggy!!!

The Harp Awakes
24-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Brilliant to see that, especially at half time. After all the grim years something special is happening at our Club. The fans persevered and never gave up. A long way to go but the future is green.

Bay Area Hibees
25-02-2017, 02:36 AM
Boys have helped revitalize the fans and club.
Looks like lots of hard core young fans, brilliant to see
Looks like a big night at out that wish I was at.
Drummer is superb.
We are on our way up.
We will own Edinburgh like we did before my time.
All I remember is 22 in a row
Let's drown those maroon puddle drinkers

Earlydelivery
25-02-2017, 04:44 AM
The drummers great , but what about the poor bugger who has him on his shoulders :not worth

Glesgahibby
25-02-2017, 07:18 AM
recorded it on my phone and showed my daughter(16)
she is now desperate to go to the quarter final.

AndyB_70
25-02-2017, 08:20 AM
What are the 2 lines before **** your 1902?
Well done the young team. Seems you're all enjoying the Hibees.

RoscoHibby
25-02-2017, 08:32 AM
What are the 2 lines before **** your 1902?
Well done the young team. Seems you're all enjoying the Hibees.

Hibees 3 Rangers 2
Jambos know that it's true