PDA

View Full Version : Hearts and Hibs players

JimBHibees
23-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Honestly based on the two derbies think only Walker would get in our team and not joking.

H18 SFR
23-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Got to be joking. Over two games he created the square root of zero.

NAE NOOKIE
23-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Got to be joking. Over two games he created the square root of zero.

That's true, but to be fair he did look like he actually wanted to win and say what you like about the diving wee scrote he knows how to score from long range if you give him an opening. He must be the only Yam worth any money just now apart from the crocked Rolf ..... which is going to be a bit of a problem for the Yams now that their season has ended early 'again' and the money will dry up from walk ups, even their ST holders on sickbag are talking about playing golf on a Saturday for the rest of the season :greengrin

As for the rest of their players ...... even though they utterly failed as a unit you could see some technical ability individually, but the truth is they don't appear to have a set o' baws between the lot of them and I wouldn't swap a single one of our manly heroes for any two of them :aok:

TRC
23-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Walker and Nicholson seemed to be the only ones give a dam last night.

calumhibee1
23-02-2017, 08:42 AM
I would take Walker but I don't think he's any better than Boyle. Better finisher, better striker of the ball yes, but Boyle is more dangerous when running in behind or running with the ball at his feet. Other than that I would literally take nobody from their squad, even as a squad player at Hibs.