PDA

View Full Version : Lifted Off Kickback Tonight: Sit Back and Enjoy (2)

Hi Heid Yin
22-02-2017, 11:07 PM
"This has been coming since the Championship season. The derby tide started turning that year"

"Out thought and out fought by Lennon. Raging"

"Cathro is lucky it wasn't 6 or 7"

"And we have handed them a semi final place on a plate!"

"I cannot believe that was my club tonight.......honestly pathetic"

"No tactics, no direction, no leadership, no clue"

"Manager has to go!"

"Gutless!"

"Never thought I'd see a Hearts team be such ***** bags in a derby"

"We have witnessed the worst 45 minutes of any derby in my living memory,
and one of the worst Hearts performances I can remember"

"Losing against Hibs is always a sore one. But I can't forgive this. Gutless, spineless, unimaginative, heartless *******s"

"Hearts managers rarely recover from having a poor record against Hibs"

"Season finished in February again!"

"Hibs thoroughly deserved it (as they did last year) and the score flattered us. It should have been 5 or 6 at least"

"Hibs owned us... the simple truth is they were hungrier and better all over the pitch"

"We were lucky not to receive a doing tonight"

"We got hammered tonight!"

"How I feel right now is 7 games and 2.5 years without beating Hibs"

"This is the longest winless derby run in my memory"

"I'm speechless horrified, embarrassed and disgusted"

"H*bs when they are attacking teams, are very difficult to deal with, on the front foot, fast and effective. Good to watch"

"I'm off to support Edinburgh City"

"Just back. I never want to see another game of football again"

"Thank **** thats over. 3 -1 ? I'll take it"

"It's starting to look like Cummings might be their Robbo.
He loves scoring against us"

21sMay
22-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Love it

Hibernia&Alba
Oh yes, let the tears and snotters flow like a torrent.

O'Rourke3
Presumably just the fans that weren't there :greengrin

Paisley Hibby
22-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Great work LL. Some absolute gems there.

007 Mickey Weir
22-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Brilliant

Sammy7nil
22-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Very honest of them

GreenCastle
22-02-2017, 11:13 PM
All true points.

Could and should have been more !

Austinho
22-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Pleasing

Lendo
22-02-2017, 11:16 PM

That's my favourite of the lot.

Dashing Bob S
22-02-2017, 11:17 PM
A thing of beauty.

Hi Heid Yin
22-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Great work LL. Some absolute gems there.

Believe me, there are hundreds of others I could have quoted.
They are in the depths of despair tonight whilst our derby domination continues.

matty_f
22-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Season over in February!!

Is It On....
22-02-2017, 11:21 PM
JKB website seems to have crashed (bit like the team).

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Can I get a framed copy? Signed "best wishes Cathro".

Is It On....
22-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Believe me, there are hundreds of others I could have quoted.
They are in the depths of despair tonight whilst our derby domination continues.

Meanwhile is a strange maroon universe "This is the manager (Levein) who won the league in 1986"??

SirDavidsNapper
22-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Must be infuriating being a yam. Thought they would lord it over us for a couple seasons after being promoted only to be papped out the Scottish Cup by us two years in a row, one of which we went on to win. Couldn't make it up.

The Green Goblin
22-02-2017, 11:30 PM
Gems. :greengrin But some of those comments just have to be from undercover Hibbys. Surely?

SuperAllyMcleod
22-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Must be infuriating being a yam. Thought they would lord it over us for a couple seasons after being promoted only to be papped out the Scottish Cup by us two years in a row, one of which we went on to win. Couldn't make it up.

One, so far!

Here we go, two in a row!

Nice to see that since 'that final' we have now won more games in the Scottish Cup against them than they have won in the Scottish Cup against anybody!

Baader
22-02-2017, 11:32 PM
JKB website seems to have crashed (bit like the team).

Cathro fixing it now. They might as well get some use out of him..

RedHibby
22-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Cancel the new stand and bring back the old grass.

Glory Lurker
22-02-2017, 11:34 PM
Must be infuriating being a yam. Thought they would lord it over us for a couple seasons after being promoted only to be papped out the Scottish Cup by us two years in a row, one of which we went on to win. Couldn't make it up.One of which we went on to win???? You do know the words to "Here we go, two in a row", don't you? :-)

jacomo
22-02-2017, 11:34 PM
Gems. :greengrin But some of those comments just have to be from undercover Hibbys. Surely?

:agree:

Rare to see self-awareness from a keyboard warrior Yam. Some of them even did what their manager could not and gave Hibs credit.

MurrayfieldHibs
22-02-2017, 11:38 PM
:thumbsup:
Excellent, thanks LL

22-02-2017, 11:41 PM
but but 5-1 though?

ano hibby
22-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Can I get a framed copy? Signed "best wishes Cathro".

As a CyberSauzee you should know Cathro only does digital sigs

lucky
22-02-2017, 11:44 PM
TBF to them you couldn't argue with any of the points made by them. But when you fill your team with foreign journeymen who couldn't careless about your club that's the level of performance you get.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-02-2017, 11:44 PM
"This has been coming since the Championship season. The derby tide started turning that year"

"Manager has to go!"

"Gutless!"

"Losing against Hibs is always a sore one. But I can't forgive this. Gutless, spineless, unimaginative, heartless *******s"

"Hibs thoroughly deserved it (as they did last year) and the score flattered us. It should have been 5 or 6 at least"

"Hibs owned us... the simple truth is they were hungrier and better all over the pitch"

"H*bs when they are attacking teams, are very difficult to deal with, on the front foot, fast and effective. Good to watch"

Quite a sane calm assessment by their standards. Refreshing. It's hard to be in denial after being comprehensively dismantled. Don't think I've ever seen a Hearts team that were just never at the races - even the 81% game they kept it to 1.

HFCdeb
22-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Oh dear, this one is very unhappy:

I'm sorry but what I watched tonight was unacceptable. Unforgivable even.

We couldn't get ourselves up for our biggest game of the season. That isn't their biggest game. They've got a bigger prize.

We've lost another opportunity to make some money that they'll now make once again.

Fear not though. Why should we worry about generating on field revenue when we can just go back to the well and tap the never ending cash cow - the fans.

I'll send you a blank cheque in the morning Mrs Budge. Just take however much you like and don't hesitate to come back with you glove out for more.

That's the biggest embarrassment I've ever witnessed against Hibs.

Cathro is damaged beyond repair. There are games you simply can't lose given the context. He's failed.

Pay close attention to home attendances between now and end of the season.

That tonight was a disaster on many many levels. The effect of which will take a while to be felt

QMU-1875
22-02-2017, 11:50 PM
@JKBMeltdownII has returned

get on it. great reading.

Since90+2
22-02-2017, 11:50 PM
But but but 5-1 :faf::faf::faf:

California-Hibs
22-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Simply, pleasing!

Sas_The_Hibby
22-02-2017, 11:57 PM
No, but seriously, it's a shame. :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

GreenCastle
22-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Looking forward to reading tomorrow.

They don't know what to do..players fault..managers fault..Budge fault..Levein fault..still Neilsons fault..

Season over in Feb for them - I would expect merchandise, ticket sales to drop off.

They saw potential of another cup game and semi final and have missed a big opportunity here! Makes it more funny they signed a new team to beat us but still couldn't.

NAE NOOKIE
22-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Their players and manager must have forgot to read the posts on sickbag saying this was the night the vermin were going to be put back in their box :lolyam:

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2017, 12:03 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167785-malaury-martin/

A classic from the OP :faf::lolyam:

High-On-Hibs
23-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Love how they are squabbling over the effectiveness of the 5-1. Completely oblivious to the fact that it lost its touch quite some time ago, even before throwing away a 2 goal lead, propelling their city rivals on to win the Scottish Cup.

They just don't get it.

Austinho
23-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Astounded to read some of the anger and bile aimed at their club, and in particular at Budge herself on there.

You'd think they'd be content with just having the club still around to support, never mind her getting them straight out of the Championship and building a brand new stand. Spoiled pricks.

23-02-2017, 12:22 AM
I enjoyed this one:

"I now have to go into work tomorrow with absolutely nothing to come back on against these filthy vermin barstewards. nothing"

A delight to know this is what the jambos at work will be thinking as I stroll in with a grin on my coupon.

WoreTheGreen
23-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Janny's nowadays what are they like!

Deansy
23-02-2017, 12:28 AM
There's even an hilarious thread titled -

'Heart and soul slowly being ripped out of the club'

Here was me thinking it wasn't 'slowly being ripped out,' if anything, it was rather abrupt - I thought it was June 19th 2013 when they went into administration and access to 'Other people's money' ceased ??

BH Hibs
23-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Ha ha
ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha

Northernhibee
23-02-2017, 12:45 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167773-we-are-turning-into-hibs/

This is a belter.

Jim44
23-02-2017, 12:49 AM
In a thread on KB where the wee lambs were complaining about the polis not dealing with over-enthusiastic Hibs fans.

What really gets me though mate, is like Mothy says, nothing ever seems to be done about them. It's always been like that since I've been going there and I'm 48.

Embarrassing thread. They humiliated us and milked it. Get over it.

Exactly. Smacks of bad loser syndrome. Folk should man up - or not bother going. Sums us up as a club - bunch of pussies

It's never too late to see the light, guys. :greengrin

SGE HIBS
23-02-2017, 12:58 AM
Hilarious , but totally unlike them as it's all true 💚

Flanny boy
23-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Just out of curiosity how are the BiiiiG team doing these days?

Dashing Bob S
23-02-2017, 01:10 AM
In a thread on KB where the wee lambs were complaining about the polis not dealing with over-enthusiastic Hibs fans.

What really gets me though mate, is like Mothy says, nothing ever seems to be done about them. It's always been like that since I've been going there and I'm 48.

Embarrassing thread. They humiliated us and milked it. Get over it.

Exactly. Smacks of bad loser syndrome. Folk should man up - or not bother going. Sums us up as a club - bunch of pussies

It's never too late to see the light, guys. :greengrin

It's not often I agree with a Yam, but this boy has put his finger square on the problem.

SuperAllyMcleod
23-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Just looked at both teams cup records since 'that final' when the financial doping stopped - interesting!

Hibs
P 21 W 15 D 3 L 3 F 44 A 22

Hearts
P 10 W 2 D 3 L 5 F 9 A 21

All 3 of Hearts draws have come against Championship sides and 3 of their losses have been to Hibs. Both their wins have come at the PBS, only one against a top division team.

10 of our goals have come at the PBS - so that's both Hibs and Celtic scored more Scottish Cup goals at the PBS than they have in the past 5 seasons.

Is It On....
23-02-2017, 01:49 AM
But but "....Cummings is desperate to be in a Maroon shirt.."

Hermit Crab
23-02-2017, 02:29 AM
***Official Hibs v Hearts Match Thread*** (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167671-official-hibs-v-hearts-match-thread/)

hfc rd
23-02-2017, 02:40 AM
JKB has been a wonderful read tonight!

😎

houstonhibbee
23-02-2017, 02:40 AM
There's some great material there........

SectionDJambo, on 22 Feb 2017 - 6:20 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5872607)

This is easily the worst run we have had against Hibs since the 70s. The leadership at the club have done so many things right, but has forgotten the core purpose of the club.
Winning games, particularly against Hibs.
For all the faults of Wallace, Robinson and Romanov, they knew the absolute requirement of making sure we beat Hibs more often than they beat us. For all I admire and appreciate what Ann Budge has done for Hearts, she is far too cosy with the Hibs hierarchy. They despise us and we should be the same with them, whilst being as respectful as required in any dealings with them.
I never thought I would see, again, Hibs teams with consistently more desire to beat us than we had to beat them. It is completely unacceptable to be outfought by Hibs, regularly, over a 3 year period. How Craig Levein, who knows what it's like to get wired into Hibs, as a player and manager, lets this go on, is beyond comprehension and a betrayal of the people who taught him differently.
This is not a great Hibs team. This is an average, at best, Hibs team, who we are second best to, every time, in terms of fighting the fight of imposing ourselves on the game.
Any Hearts player, who does not "get" the necessity to beat Hibs, every time, should be shown the door. They said they knew the importance of the latest derby. They were lying. Most of them have no idea what the derby means to the fans. If they did, they wouldn't capitulate as easily as they did, again.
An 18 year old boy showed more fight than anybody else, other than Walker and Hughes, tonight.
Ian Cathro has a massive job to get the fans back onside now, and stop the s******ing of the morons who gave him such a hard time when he got the job.

I agree with pretty much all of this. I am a huge Craig Levein fan but I just do not get how he can allow Hibs to dominate us in this manner, it simply is not him.

I also agree that Ann has become way, way too cosy with Hibs: be professional with them, fair enough, but we are not friends, we are not similar clubs fighting the same fight, WE ARE HEARTS and we have absolutely nothing in common with them, other than Leith became part of Edinburgh at some point. Is she now supporting them to win the Cup again??

EdinMike
23-02-2017, 03:08 AM
I like how a few of them state that "it's the most embarrassing performance they can think of.."

6-2 wasn't that long ago was it.. 🤔

FilipinoHibs
23-02-2017, 03:29 AM
At last for all their cheating on and off the pitch. Looking for that Hearts bar in Singapore this weekend.

brog
23-02-2017, 08:31 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167785-malaury-martin/

A classic from the OP :faf::lolyam:

Indeed, but why does his avatar feature a guy in a Hibs top ( I think )?

lyonhibs
23-02-2017, 08:53 AM
A Jambo writes: "Ironically enough, it's beginning to look like 5-1 ended us in derbies rather than the other way around"

Warm fuzzy feelings everywhere this morning.

makaveli1875
23-02-2017, 09:06 AM
weve ended their season in february 2 years in a row

still dont think many of them have got over 21/05/16 either

FC Leige
23-02-2017, 09:11 AM
After reading Kickback i feel like we won 4-1. It was an added wee bonus :greengrin

easty
23-02-2017, 09:14 AM
@JKBMeltdownII has returned

get on it. great reading.

It is indeed

Love this one -

"Sources in Greece are saying that Tziolis is the Greek Ballack and a major coup. I think we could have a 5 million player here, delighted!"

S.sct
23-02-2017, 09:20 AM

"Manager has to go!"

"Gutless!"

Very fair and accurate comments... 😆

AltheHibby
23-02-2017, 09:38 AM
"This time last year, many of them had probably never heard of Hearts"

But I thought they were "the famous?"

Phil MaGlass
23-02-2017, 09:39 AM
This is one of the best and enjoyable:flag: reads I have had for a while

hibsbollah
23-02-2017, 09:40 AM
Tziolis is the Greek Ballack

Spelling not his strong suit I see...

lyonhibs
23-02-2017, 09:42 AM
It is indeed

Love this one -

"Sources in Greece are saying that Tziolis is the Greek Ballack and a major coup. I think we could have a 5 million player here, delighted!"

Provide the pearls of wisdom that will give forth for those of us not on Twitter.

Pretty please :greengrin

Jim44
23-02-2017, 09:45 AM
We've really knocked the stuffing out of them for the immediate to foreseeable future. Their season is finished and they're stunned. This is a typical post over there:

didn't want to post last night as I was extremely embarrassed and peed off with what I'd seen and heard and want sure how to title the post so I thought I'd have a look at it in the cold light of day. I'm still embarrassed and peed off and am actually failing to see where as a club we are going.

Off the field, there is so much of a 'feel good' factor with the new stand under development meaning staying at Tynecastle which is something the fans have wanted all along. There is better communication than ever before from the club.

On the field, I've never felt like this since 1980 when we were tamely relegated only scoring 20 something goals that season. When we played with no heart or fight. When players who were playing seemed disinterested.

I know that's a leap and people will say we've had worse teams than the one we have now and that is very true but it's something I've seen get worse over the last 3 years. That is we seem to have a lack of heart and fight for a battle, in too many big games we've meekly surrendered. That's something I never associated with us in the past but it's something that is real and unfolding before our eyes.

Someone has started a topic, Are We Turning Into Hibs. Truth is in a derby game I don't think they're far from the truth. In fact, it's something you could probably level at any big game we play, we have lost our stomach for a fight. In the 80s and 90s when we went on runs of 17 & 22 games against them. Did we always have the better side. No. Did we have them beat before we went on the park. Yes we did. We had them beat because we played Hearts football. Aggressive, in your face, football. We mixed it up with them and made sure they could not play their game. The manager had the team up for it and the fans saw that. We played with pride and passion, commitment and desire, a winning mentality. That is something in the last 3 years in big games we've lacked. We've beaten Hibs once and a poor Rangers side.

Looking at both cup ties, are we surprised by what happened last night. For me the answer is no. Lennon made it clear, it doesn't matter how you play as long as you win. That's a philosophy we had for years. It's only in the last 3 years we've tried to play total football or whatever you want to call it. They gave us no time and got in our faces in the first game and did the same last night. No lessons were learned from the first game. If big Bjorn isn't fit by put him on bench. One up front didn't work in first game yet he tried it again. If Cathro thought the game plan from them was going to be different last night, he was deluded. It could and should have been a bigger ass kicking than it was.

But we can't really say last night was a one off. These gutless performances have been common over the last couple of years. We do not have the stomach for a fight when the game gets physical. We are far to easily bullied and pushed off the ball. We lack leadership, not just on the park but in my opinion in football terms off it as well.

This is Scottish football. It's why we've not played in a tournament since 1998 and why our world and UEFA ranking is so poor. Scottish football in general is still based on kick and rush. It's based on physical strength not technical ability. It's not going to change any time soon. It's my issue with CL. It was clear from his time in charge at Scotland that he wanted to play a different style of football. The problem with that is that every other team has to be prepared to do the same. When they're not, there's nothing that you can do on your own. Guys like Tzolis and Martin need time on the ball. Not something they're going to get in Scotland. Aberdeen are effective at using their wingers as an outball but they still have guys like Considine who are not great players but will battle and scrap and lead the team in ways like guys like Neil Berry, Stewart MacLaren, Walter Kidd and others did for us in the past. I'm not suggesting we go and bring in someone like Jim Goodwin but we need so one vocal on the park like a Pressley or Scott Brown. Someone who leads by example and galvanises the team.

The transfer policy. Can someone clarify exactly what it is. Who sanctioned Martin for 3.5 years. The same with Sammon and Oshinawa. I can understand the 6 month deals for some of the players as January is a difficult time to bring players in. We don't have money to buy players so we need to look at free agents or loan deals. The problem is do we trust Cathro with a transfer budget in the summer. Do we think he can bring in the right type of players and leaders needed. This season is a write off so why not keep blooding players like Currie. Let's see if they've got what it takes for the long term.

At the moment this team is not a Hearts team I can associate with. I've grown up with the good times and bad but I struggle to recall a team that has no fight, passion or desire, something unfortunately I am witnessing with this shambles just now.

FC Leige
23-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Spelling not his strong suit I see... ''Tziollis is the Greek Ballack''...... He was told that by the waiter at his hotel who was surfing for a tip

jacomo
23-02-2017, 09:50 AM
There's some great material there........

SectionDJambo, on 22 Feb 2017 - 6:20 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5872607)

This is easily the worst run we have had against Hibs since the 70s. The leadership at the club have done so many things right, but has forgotten the core purpose of the club.
Winning games, particularly against Hibs.
For all the faults of Wallace, Robinson and Romanov, they knew the absolute requirement of making sure we beat Hibs more often than they beat us. For all I admire and appreciate what Ann Budge has done for Hearts, she is far too cosy with the Hibs hierarchy. They despise us and we should be the same with them, whilst being as respectful as required in any dealings with them.
I never thought I would see, again, Hibs teams with consistently more desire to beat us than we had to beat them. It is completely unacceptable to be outfought by Hibs, regularly, over a 3 year period. How Craig Levein, who knows what it's like to get wired into Hibs, as a player and manager, lets this go on, is beyond comprehension and a betrayal of the people who taught him differently.
This is not a great Hibs team. This is an average, at best, Hibs team, who we are second best to, every time, in terms of fighting the fight of imposing ourselves on the game.
Any Hearts player, who does not "get" the necessity to beat Hibs, every time, should be shown the door. They said they knew the importance of the latest derby. They were lying. Most of them have no idea what the derby means to the fans. If they did, they wouldn't capitulate as easily as they did, again.
An 18 year old boy showed more fight than anybody else, other than Walker and Hughes, tonight.
Ian Cathro has a massive job to get the fans back onside now, and stop the s******ing of the morons who gave him such a hard time when he got the job.

I agree with pretty much all of this. I am a huge Craig Levein fan but I just do not get how he can allow Hibs to dominate us in this manner, it simply is not him.

I also agree that Ann has become way, way too cosy with Hibs: be professional with them, fair enough, but we are not friends, we are not similar clubs fighting the same fight, WE ARE HEARTS and we have absolutely nothing in common with them, other than Leith became part of Edinburgh at some point. Is she now supporting them to win the Cup again??

It can be hard enough riding the emotional roller coaster as a Hibs fan sometimes, without also having to worry about being another club's reason for being.

Things were never creepier than when Foundation of Hearts produced a promotional video that featured us as much as them, but it's getting close.

easty
23-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Provide the pearls of wisdom that will give forth for those of us not on Twitter.

Pretty please :greengrin

You don't need to be a Twitter-er to see it, im not either.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JKBMeltdownII

Baader
23-02-2017, 09:56 AM
They're a bunch of mugs who might just be waking up to the reality that they hounded out a perfectly decent coach and replaced him with a dud. The hitherto Teflon Don Levein who seemed to get away with everything is maybe finally coming under some scrutiny. The man lost the plot a while ago. He has won the square root of f all in all his years in football and so long as he continues his involvement with the club they will struggle. Keep up the good work.

madsen5
23-02-2017, 10:05 AM
''Tziollis is the Greek Ballack''...... He was told that by the waiter at his hotel who was surfing for a tip
Do they mean Bollock :flag::na na:

Navids Numpties
23-02-2017, 10:08 AM
My favourite is "They absolutely battered us, men against pathetic little boys." On the thread in which they state that we play how they used to.

worcesterhibby
23-02-2017, 10:10 AM
I love this little spat between a pair of them..

Posted Today, 09:27
Finlay James, on 23 Feb 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5873613)
Hibs would swap their position for ours a hundred times over and one cup win in 114 years won't change a thing.
They deserved to win a one off game last night but they will continue to applaud themselves and stand still. Meanwhile, across the city, we have an excellent vision in place and a club that will be challenging regularly. The team just now is a stop gap and will not resemble how we will look in 2-3 years time.
Bigger picture people, let's not pretend that Hibs have anything over us because they really don't.

Bla bla bla, yes they do, they're Scottish cup holders, got to two finals last season, absolutely ****ed us last night to put us out the cup two years on the spin, they're likely to be in the Semis of the Scottish Cup again, yes they do have one over on us just now, don't kid yourself, you'll only sound like one of them.

23-02-2017, 10:11 AM
"would anyone swap the last few years for 5-1. no chance. Still too bit to be the wee team . . . we will be back!"

Hiber-nation
You don't need to be a Twitter-er to see it, im not either.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JKBMeltdownII

Love his wee photo montage with Sir Albert in the middle :greengrin

Hibee87
This this is one of my favourites so far:

Choose celebrating a 0-0 draw like a victory, choose stalking your grilfriend until you are summoned to court, choose john mcginn's face, choose yellow teeth and a victim complex, choose an echodome for a home, choose empty seats every week until the big team arrive, choose a conveyor belt of ridiculous goalies, choose winning the cup every couple of hundred years and lapping it up, choose junkies as heroes, choose speccy twins, choose depressing theme songs, choose being in a pub league and staying there for 3 years or more, choose looking like a penguin and acting like you're costa, choose fat old strikers, choose feeding off the scraps, choose the most mediocre left back and giving him a testimonial, choose losing to put the pressure on the other side, choose Hibs.

Where to start? :LOL:

23-02-2017, 10:15 AM

Choose celebrating a 0-0 draw like a victory, choose stalking your grilfriend until you are summoned to court, choose john mcginn's face, choose yellow teeth and a victim complex, choose an echodome for a home, choose empty seats every week until the big team arrive, choose a conveyor belt of ridiculous goalies, choose winning the cup every couple of hundred years and lapping it up, choose junkies as heroes, choose speccy twins, choose depressing theme songs, choose being in a pub league and staying there for 3 years or more, choose looking like a penguin and acting like you're costa, choose fat old strikers, choose feeding off the scraps, choose the most mediocre left back and giving him a testimonial, choose losing to put the pressure on the other side, choose Hibs.

No. ****ing. Words :faf::faf::faf::faf::giruy2::giruy2::brokenyam::os trich::jamboclow

The seethe has reached new heights. This level playing field stuff is a bitch eh! Had to rob and cheat to make yourselves "the big team".

oldbutdim
23-02-2017, 10:21 AM

:not worth

WhileTheChief..
23-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Stuck on the motorway for 3 hours in the snow.

Time has flown by reading Kickback :))

snooky
23-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Stuck on the motorway for 3 hours in the snow.

Time has flown by reading Kickback :))

I like the one about Cummings being our Robbo.

Jase is Christ Almighty ;-)

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-02-2017, 10:55 AM
***Official Hibs v Hearts Match Thread*** (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167671-official-hibs-v-hearts-match-thread/)

Loads of them still spouting this guff about them turning into Hibs

Aye right, "big team?"

Yer erchie!

lapsedhibee
23-02-2017, 11:02 AM
This is Scottish football. It's why we've not played in a tournament since 1998 and why our world and UEFA ranking is so poor. Scottish football in general is still based on kick and rush. It's based on physical strength not technical ability. It's not going to change any time soon. It's my issue with CL. It was clear from his time in charge at Scotland that he wanted to play a different style of football. The problem with that is that every other team has to be prepared to do the same. When they're not, there's nothing that you can do on your own.

Is the yam there trying to imply that Potter failed because he wanted to play intricate non-physical fitba? I honestly don't remember that being the main characteristic of teams he managed.

Deansy
23-02-2017, 11:16 AM
A telling line from one of them

'That was one of the most embarrassing and lacklustre first half Derby performances I've witnessed in 30 years'

Getting nearer to admitting/realising that for 30+ years they cheated ??

SlickShoes
23-02-2017, 12:01 PM
The fact that their whole existence is defined by playing against us says it all. I really dislike them but I am a Hibs supporter before a Jambo hater, the only time I actually care about their results are when we play them.

They would rather see bad things happen to us than good things happen to them, when we won the cup we removed 75% of their songbook as well, they have no identity and no voice now that they aren't regularly beating us and they have no idea how to handle it since it's the only thing half of them exist for.

It's brilliant.

surreyhibbie
23-02-2017, 12:17 PM
The fact that their whole existence is defined by playing against us says it all. I really dislike them but I am a Hibs supporter before a Jambo hater, the only time I actually care about their results are when we play them.

They would rather see bad things happen to us than good things happen to them, when we won the cup we removed 75% of their songbook as well, they have no identity and no voice now that they aren't regularly beating us and they have no idea how to handle it since it's the only thing half of them exist for.

It's brilliant.

Agree. There are pages and pages of posts raging about how rubbish they are and how the world is coming to an end. Because they lost a game. To Hibs.

Okay, they were royally horsed and never looked like taking anything at all, but still, their anger and disappointment is over the top, in my opinion.

Loving it, though! I could read that site all day. and probably will!

:greengrin:thumbsup::flag:

basehibby
23-02-2017, 12:19 PM

"Manager has to go!"

"Gutless!"

This should be put to the music of a string quartet - a' la "made up poems" from Modern Life is Goodish .

Dashing Bob S
23-02-2017, 12:23 PM
A telling line from one of them

'That was one of the most embarrassing and lacklustre first half Derby performances I've witnessed in 30 years'

Getting nearer to admitting/realising that for 30+ years they cheated ??

It's just beautiful watching them inch sooooo slowly and painfully towards consciousness. A few will make it, most will run back into the holding cell of deluded insanity, 5-1 comfort blanket wrapped around them, finger in mouth, whimpering softly, head slowly beating the wall...

emerald green
23-02-2017, 12:27 PM
It's all going pear shaped at the PBS.

Usually defeats like last night results in the Hearts manager getting the heave-ho. Meanwhile, Levein skulks away in the background. Pleasing.

Phil MaGlass
23-02-2017, 12:32 PM

do you mean hes the Greek Bollox

KingFranck
23-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Magnifico
Cathro must stay

Away to bed with your 1-5 comfort blankets Jambos
We now own you big style
:flag::thumbsup:

HibbyScott
23-02-2017, 12:49 PM
One thread over there is highlighting the fact that 6 of their players were wearing gloves last night as one of the reasons (I assume one of many) as to why they were quite as pony as they were :greengrin:na na:

Engels74
23-02-2017, 12:59 PM
My favourite

waynefozzie

143 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 01:42
Cummings is pish. Their team is pish. That's what's so awful about it - when it came to the crunch we were pisher than pish. Pisher than pish lower league pish.

23-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Their getting all uppity and on their high horses that a few hibs fans jumped over the barrier in the east to the players after the goals. They seem to conveniently forget that every time they score at ER some of their fans run on the pitch. Mind you it was so long ago since they scored at ER so perhaps its understandable that they haven forgotten that. A couple of their fans tried to run on the pitch at their goal in the replay last year only to be huckled out by police before realising it was chopped offside! Magic.

Newry Hibs
23-02-2017, 01:06 PM
They want to give up playing like Arsenal and Barca and go back to the industrial stuff ...

Posted Yesterday, 21:35

We've finally became the team I feared we would....a pretty wee football team that can't do the business when it really counts.

In a world of football snobbery we've kow towed to the "passing game" when Hearts used to be about cut and thrust and a will to win.

hibsbollah
23-02-2017, 01:10 PM
They want to give up playing like Arsenal and Barca and go back to the industrial stuff ...

Posted Yesterday, 21:35

We've finally became the team I feared we would....a pretty wee football team that can't do the business when it really counts.

In a world of football snobbery we've kow towed to the "passing game" when Hearts used to be about cut and thrust and a will to win.

He thinks they are 'pretty':aok: :faf:

Bostonhibby
23-02-2017, 01:20 PM
It is indeed

Love this one -

It was Bollock but they lost it in the translation

Bostonhibby
23-02-2017, 01:26 PM
I love this little spat between a pair of them..

Posted Today, 09:27
Finlay James, on 23 Feb 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5873613)
Hibs would swap their position for ours a hundred times over and one cup win in 114 years won't change a thing.
They deserved to win a one off game last night but they will continue to applaud themselves and stand still. Meanwhile, across the city, we have an excellent vision in place and a club that will be challenging regularly. The team just now is a stop gap and will not resemble how we will look in 2-3 years time.
Bigger picture people, let's not pretend that Hibs have anything over us because they really don't.

Bla bla bla, yes they do, they're Scottish cup holders, got to two finals last season, absolutely ****ed us last night to put us out the cup two years on the spin, they're likely to be in the Semis of the Scottish Cup again, yes they do have one over on us just now, don't kid yourself, you'll only sound like one of them.
Vision? Vlad gave them several and once he converted them into believers he stiffed them and left them humiliated.

Because they wouldn't allow themselves to see it.

Still no shares but they've got a girder.

southern hibby
23-02-2017, 01:56 PM
My favourite

waynefozzie

143 posts

DONATOR

Cummings is pish. Their team is pish. That's what's so awful about it - when it came to the crunch we were pisher than pish. Pisher than pish lower league pish.

He talks some pish so he does

GGTTH

southsider
23-02-2017, 02:06 PM
NL screams and roars at his players to get stuck in about that mob. IC give his team Post It notes to tuck in their socks. Pathetic or what ?

mjhibby
23-02-2017, 03:03 PM
A Jambo writes: "Ironically enough, it's beginning to look like 5-1 ended us in derbies rather than the other way around"

Warm fuzzy feelings everywhere this morning.

Oh the irony of 5-1. I still get some hertz fans going on about 5-1 and I thank them for remembering our league cup win over Killie. This result has really tipped a lot over the edge. Cathy better get results soon or it will get very ugly over at the pbs. Still not a peep from coward levein. I was strangely confident going into the game but didn't anticipate humping them. Onto the pars next our next most important game.

AltheHibby
23-02-2017, 04:41 PM
"Cathy better get results soon or it will get very ugly over at the pbs."

I had to take the Mrs to Gorgie City Farm on Saturday. I ended up walking past hundreds of them. It's ugly, very, very ugly already.
😁

Hermit Crab
23-02-2017, 04:43 PM
"Cathy better get results soon or it will get very ugly over at the pbs."

I had to take the Mrs to Gorgie City Farm on Saturday. I ended up walking past hundreds of them. It's ugly, very, very ugly already.
😁

Partick away for them on Saturday.

GreenCastle
23-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Great reading...

They just don't know who to blame...

Players...loan players? The Greek Ballack...
Manager and Assistant ? Laptop and Caveman part 2 ?
Levein - is he pulling the strings or some wanted him to have more influence last night? Unsackable
Budge - the club is too soft and family friendly..no songs..no fun...no soul..(no longer Queen B)
New Stand - even less funds to complete it now
Old Pitch...wasn't that last weeks excuse
New pitch...was changed due to potential of playing Ayr...now they probably have a mud bath after all the rain the last 24 hours.

I love the posts about it being a shocking defeat and the seasons over (which it is).

Lots of soul searching over there and fans saying they won't attend another home / away game this season and some even saying the FOH money stopping as not paying pish loan players :hilarious

WE RUN THIS CITY - Bartley 2017 :greengrin

AltheHibby
23-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Partick away for them on Saturday.

At least they'll look almost passable in among the Weegie.

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2017, 05:33 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167827-apology/

Demanding an apology from the club. Fighting amongst themselves and much finger pointing in evidence. Pleasing.

WoreTheGreen
23-02-2017, 05:47 PM
My favourite

waynefozzie

143 posts

DONATOR

A young Gary Locke

Pretty Boy
23-02-2017, 05:49 PM
It's not taken long for the comfort blanket to come out again. The odd 5-1 getting dropped into the conversation.

As if anyone gives a flying one.

Pretty Boy
23-02-2017, 05:52 PM

Demanding an apology from the club. Fighting amongst themselves and much finger pointing in evidence. Pleasing.

It's all very Hibs from a few years back. Fans and club increasingly disconnected because of on field issues, average to crap players signed on either short term or mind bogglingly long deals, unpopular managers under pressure early on, infastructure and financial stability being rubbished as a smokescreen, can't win a derby......

It's great fun to watch.

jacomo
23-02-2017, 06:00 PM

They're right, Levein should step up.

Maybe he's been taken ill again?

tynehibs
23-02-2017, 06:04 PM
And the thread can't wait to play them again must be by hibbies taking the piss ?

high bee
23-02-2017, 06:04 PM
It's not taken long for the comfort blanket to come out again. The odd 5-1 getting dropped into the conversation.

As if anyone gives a flying one.

The irony is, when they bring up the 5-1 it actually makes it more enjoyable for us cause they're clearly hurting 😂

Robinho08
23-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Brilliant reading. 😆

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Cancel the new stand and bring back the old grass.

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Velma Dinkley
23-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Hearts fans, like The Rangers fans, have spent so many decades trying to kid themselves and everyone else on that their success hasn't been achieved by cheating. It makes it so much harder for them to understand how and why they are so garbage.

WhileTheChief..
23-02-2017, 06:32 PM
"That's twice I've left Fester Rd. With the Fn Proclaimers song bending my ear. I don't ever want to here that again"

Made me laugh :greengrin

HibbyAndy
23-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Hearts fans, like The Rangers fans, have spent so many decades trying to kid themselves and everyone else on that their success hasn't been achieved by cheating. It makes it so much harder for them to understand how and why they are so garbage.

Spot on :top marks

Now the playing field is level they can't handle the fact they just don't beat us anymore , No more inflated wages to prima donna players , Getting one up over us by pinching a player we are interested in.. Well they better get used to taking a few spanking of hibs over the coming years as the days of paying 10 K to players like Ibraham Tall are long gone.

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2017, 06:41 PM

WHAT A COMPLETE ****ING TOOL better give him the Samaritans number

EastCalderHibby
23-02-2017, 07:19 PM
"That's twice I've left Fester Rd. With the Fn Proclaimers song bending my ear. I don't ever want to here that again"

Made me laugh :greengrin

what happened to their version of sol

IGRIGI
23-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Some top quality trolling below on their Levein thread:faf:

"This is the manager who thrashed the vermin 5:1. Who won the league in 1986. Took us to the Europa league group stages. banjoed on of his own teammates for being a knob. But according to everybody on here he's a dud. Lovely."

cad
23-02-2017, 07:45 PM
Astounded to read some of the anger and bile aimed at their club, and in particular at Budge herself on there.

You'd think they'd be content with just having the club still around to support, never mind her getting them straight out of the Championship and building a brand new stand. Spoiled pricks.

A big well done to Neil and the boys a good stuffing either way of the footballing divide rarely see`s it pan out with no casualties.

Losing 7 in a row to us , getting humbled yesterday plus losing hundreds of thousands of pounds into the bargain will give Annie more than a sleepless night the warning signs are there for Hearts they dodged a bullet last time and are paying on the chucky now, to survive is Budge gonna swallow 200k or 300k after that exit , what project gets put back or is it dig deep again boys up the DD by another £20 a month, where does her next batch of players come from ,compo for Cathro etc etc it just goes on and on .

Games like yesterday which as I say was their season must see some supporters reevaluate the cash cow pit they provide they must be used to us winning by now and no matter how far you jettison the toys from the pram ,quotes like
"Not going back" "Cant handle a Hearts side with no heart" "3-1 was a result for us it could have been 5 or 6" just cheers up the green side of Edinburgh no end theres nothing like a greetin Yam being put through the emotional wringer to sooth the savage Hibby well done again Neil and the boys .

dchibs
23-02-2017, 07:52 PM
He thinks they are 'pretty':aok: :faf:

And wee.

Is It On....
23-02-2017, 07:53 PM
"In the 80s and 90s when we went on runs of xx & xx games against them. Did we always have the better side. No. Did we have them beat before we went on the park. Yes we did. We had them beat because we played.....aggressive, in your face, football. We mixed it up with them and made sure they could not play their game." That is actually quite a neat summation of what I would have complained about from Hibs point of view. Today we seem to have both a greater will to win AND a better footballing team... thank goodness times are changing 🙂

MWHIBBIES
23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
My favourite is the usual ''they are pish, we were just pisher'' line that they constantly use. **** off you battery licking mongs, we absolutely ****ing battered you, admit it and you might start to fix it.

JackLadd
23-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Heard a yam going on about 22 in a row today. They need their wee comfort blankets.

Deansy
23-02-2017, 08:44 PM

'We’ve made a very big mistake tonight, and over-estimated where we are as a team,”

'However, we - and I - have made the mistake in over-estimating the stage we’re at and the progress we’ve made'

' ................and he reiterated his point that the team were not at the stage he thought they were at'

' .................. but what I come back to is that the team is not at the stage I thought they were at.

So Ian, 'Stages' obviously play a huge part in your fantastic management skills so can you tell us, in the 5 minutes you've been at the PBS, what amazing things have you done that makes you think that at some point, your team has actually reached any 'Stage' at all ?.

As for making the mistakes of 'over-estimating', don't worry about that at all, it's a disease all Jambos - players/managers/owners - suffer from, particuarly over the last 30+ years -

50,000 seated-stadium
WC Players
European Champions League contenders
SPL Contenders
Scottish League Cup Contenders
400,000 fans
Big team
Famous

Etc, etc - the list is virtually endless

A young Gary Locke

Rhyming slang ??